ACET Admit Card 2021 (Out) @ actuariesindia.org | Exam Date, Test Centers: Officials of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) are going to offer Actuaries Courses across India. So, aspirants who had applied for the Actuaries Courses are hereby informed to download the ACET Hall Ticket 2021 on 23rd December 2020. The higher authority also decided the Actuarial Common Entrance Test Date 2021 is going to be conducted on 9th January 2021.
So, we will update the ACET Admit Card 2021 Download link when the officials release it. It is important to verify and get the Actuarial Common Entrance Test Admit Card downloaded. Moreover, we have placed the direct link to download at the end. So, keep checking our page to know the new exam date.
ACET Admit Card 2021 | Overview
|Actuarial Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket | Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|Examination Name||Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)|
|Courses Offered||Actuaries Courses|
|Exam Date||9th January 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||23rd December 2020|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|ACET Previous Question Papers|
Details Present On ACET Hall Ticket 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Entrance Examination Name
- Date of Birth
- Applicant Photograph
- Signature of the Exam counselor
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Test Centre Address
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Entrance Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Roll Number
- Signature of the candidate.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test Date 2021
Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) announced the Actuarial Common Entrance Test Date 2021. Whereas the examination for the Actuaries Courses Admission will be conducted on 9th January 2021. Refer to the Actuarial Common Entrance Test Date 2021 carefully and get prepared for the exam. So, complete preparing for the test using the given information.
Original Proofs for the Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2021
Check the below-mentioned proofs and carry those to the Actuarial Common Entrance Test.
- Actuarial Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket in hard copy.
- A Government-issued photo Id proof (Aadhar card, driving license, passport, voter ID card or PAN card), in original.
- In the case of 12th class students, they can carry 12th class exam hall ticket or college ID card having photo duly attested in original.
- An approved scientific calculator (refer Q14) and pens for rough calculations. Note that your entry to the examination hall would be subject to verification of your valid photo ID proof.
Steps To Download ACET Admit Card 2021 Online
- Go to the official site @ actuariesindia.org.
- The Institute of Actuaries of India will be available on the home page screen.
- On top of the home page, the latest updates will be scrolling.
- Check for the ACET Admit Card 2021.
- Click on the Registered login.
- Download the Actuarial Common Entrance Test by entering the details of the Email & Password.
- Later on, click on the submit button.
- Have two copies of print out for future reference.
To Download ACET Admit Card 2021: Click Here (Link Will Be Updated On 23rd December 2020)
To know more latest updates about the Actuarial Common Entrance Test Admit Card bookmark our article Freshers Now by pressing CTRL+D. Thank You…!!!
ACET Admit Card 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ACET 2021 Exam Date?
The ACET 2021 Exam is going to be conducted on 9th January 2021.
Can we bring writing notepad to the exam center?
You will not be allowed to carry blank sheets of paper to write. As the officials will provide to you at the exam venue itself. You are not allowed to carry out any paper from the exam hall.
What are the ACET Exam Centers?
Mumbai, Indore, Delhi, Nagpur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Bangalore, Kochi, Gurgaon, Bhubhaneshwar, Chennai, Dehradun, Pune, Patna, Hyderabad, Vizag, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Surat, Lucknow, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Raipur.
Can I get ACET Hall Ticket through the post?
No, ACET Hall Ticket will only be available online.