Good News for all B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA (Freshers & Experienced)….!!! that Adobe team is conducting the Adobe Recruitment 2019 for Software Engineer role in Noida. So, candidates who have the passion to work with the Adobe team must check this page. We have inserted the direct link for the latest Adobe Jobs in Noida to the end of this page.
Only candidates who have 0 – 3 Years of experience can apply for the Adobe Recruitment 2019 Drive. But before you apply for the Adobe Recruitment in Noida, once check the Adobe Eligibility Criteria as given on this page. Go through all the information given about the Adobe Recruitment Drive from the below sections.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions & Answers
Adobe Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
Adobe Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Must have good communication skills to be able to communicate with internal Adobe and non-Adobe partners
- Product testing experience is required
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. We give everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. Also, Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or veteran status.
- The position is based at Adobe NOIDA office
- White box tester on Adobe Illustrator product.
- Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics app that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile.
- This position is for White box testing for Adobe Illustrator.
- Anticipate, procure and configure test setup, estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.
- The position requires a review of the engineering requirement & design documents.
- Developing or adapting testing tools for the functional area is a must.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Question Papers
Skills & Responsibilities
- Good knowledge of C/ C++ programming concepts is expected. Background in software development/ white-box testing using C or C++ is a plus.
- Should be able to automate repetitive manual testing tasks.
- Experience of testing and certifying components on multiple hardware/ software configurations optimally is required.
- Experience of software performance testing a plus.
- Product testing experience is required.
- Must have good communication skills to be able to communicate with internal Adobe and non-Adobe partners.
- Should have thorough proficiency in at least one scripting language & be instrumental in automating regression testing for the product/assigned areas.
- Candidates are required to have good scores throughout education.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA with 0 to 3 years’ experience in software testing.
- Should display a keen sense of initiative in taking on new tasks, provide improved testing methods as well as mentor new members of the QA team, with the ability to learn new technologies.
- Should be able to efficiently handle multiple test assignments with different schedules.
- Black Box/ White box Testing on Windows/ MAC, UI Automation Tools, Automation through Scripting, Test Director or any Test Case Management Tool, Bug tracking process, hands-on experience in following testing methodologies – UI, Functionality, boundary.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an artistic bent of mind.
How To Apply For Adobe Recruitment Drive 2019 Online?
Candidates must follow the below provide steps before applying for the Adobe Recruitment Drive 2019.
- Go to the website of Adobe @ adobe.com.
- Scroll down the home page and then click the Careers section.
- Choose the Software Engineer position from the current openings.
- Now, read all the details over there.
- Click the apply button.
- Or else, you can go with the below given link.
- Fill all the details and then upload all the required documents.
- Now, download the online application form and then attend the Adobe Recruitment Drive as per the schedule.
To Apply For Adobe Recruitment 2019 in Noida: Click Here
Candidates who are searching for the Adobe Jobs in Noida, they can check this page and can apply through the above-provided link. If you keep checking our Freshers Now page, then you can easily get the latest updates.