AGRICET 2020 Notification @ pjtsau.edu.in | Hall Ticket (Out), Exam Dates, Online Application Form, Eligibility: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad conducts the Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET) to provide admissions into four years B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture Degree program through AGRICET 2020 for the academic year 2020-21. And the exam is going to be held on 13th October 2020. For that purpose, officials released the Application Form. So, candidates those who want to attend the entrance test has to download the AGRICET Notification 2020 that we are providing in this post.
New Update: AGRICET 2020 Hall Ticket is Released. So, check and download the Hall Ticket from here.
The direct link to check the AGRICET 2020 Notification is attached below. The last date to submit the online application form is 4th October 2020. The application forms from Diploma Holders in Agriculture/ Seed Technology/ Organic Farming for admissions into B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture Degree Program through AGRICET are invited online. And the printed copy of the online form shall be sent to the below-mentioned address.
- 1 AGRICET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 AGRICET 2020 Important Dates
- 3 AGRICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AGRICET 2020 Application Fee
- 5 Documents Required
- 6 How To Apply For AGRICET Exam 2020?
- 7 AGRICET 2020 Admit Card
- 8 AGRICET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 AGRICET 2020 Syllabus
- 10 AGRICET 2020 Result
- 11 AGRICET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AGRICET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad|
|Name Of The Examination||Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET)|
|Application release date||14th September 2020|
|Application last date||4th October 2020|
|Sub Category||Agriculture Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||13th October 2020|
Go through the above table and follow the important dates. For the sake of aspirants, we have given the info in the above table. Well, everyone knows that the Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2020 is going to be conducted by the Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad officials. Also, many candidates are asking us to provide essential details about the notification. So, go through the complete page and then get the information.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AGRICET Hall Ticket|
|Subject Wise AGRICET Previous Year Question Papers|
|AGRICET Answer Key|
AGRICET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification of AGRICET 2020||Released|
|Commencement of submission of Online application form||14th September 2020|
|Downloading of Hall-Tickets from the website||6th October 2020|
|AGRICET 2020 – Examination||13th October 2020|
|AGRICET Results||To Be Announced|
AGRICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Moreover, individuals who are ready for applying AGRICET Notification 2020 has to meet the eligibility details that are set by the higher officials of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. If the aspirants do not meet the specified eligibility, then their application forms remain unacceptable. Also, a lot of candidates are not able to find the details of the qualification. So, keeping this point in mind, we are providing you with the details here.
- Candidates should have passed two-year Diploma in Agriculture/ Seed Technology/ Organic Farming from PJTSAU (those who are going to complete the Diploma Requirements in 2020-21 Academic Year can also apply by submitting a Completion Certificate from the concerned Head of the Institute)
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020 with
an upper age limit 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of S.C, S.T
and 27 years in respect of PH candidates
AGRICET 2020 Application Fee
The candidates may also submit their online applications of Rs.1200/- (Rupees one thousand only) for General Candidates and Rs.600/- (Rupees five hundred only) for SC, ST& PH candidates.
List of documents to be attached with the hard copy of ONLINE application:
- Hard Copy of Online submitted an Application form
- Proof of Age (Xerox copy of SSC certificate)
- Attested copy of the marks statement of X standard and Diploma Course (or) Completion
- Certificate of Diploma issued by the Head of the Institute.
- The latest character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/ she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished.
- Latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST/ BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer
- Proof of local status (last 7 years) through study or residence
- Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories like PH, NCC, SPORTS, and CAP.
- Self-attested passport size photograph
- Payment acknowledgment (Transaction ID / UTR) for Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC/ ST/ PH) paid through online.
How To Apply For AGRICET Exam 2020?
- Move to the official web portal of Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad @ pjtsau.edu.in.
- Now search for AGRICET 2020.
- As soon as, you find on the link click on it.
- Now click on “Apply Online.”
- Fill the form with appropriate details.
- Check the details twice.
- Upload the image and signature based on the required size.
- Make the Payment through Net Banking.
- Click on Submit.
- The application fee is nonrefundable.
- Further, you can download the filled application form.
To Check & Apply AGRICET 2020: Click Here – Available Now
To Check AGRICET Prospectus: Click Here
AGRICET 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants can get the AGRICET 2020 Admit Card downloaded from here. Well, the AGRICET 2020 Admit Card is released on 6th October 2020. Therefore, aspirants must get the Admit Card downloaded and carry it to the exam hall. And the Admit Card helps the aspirants to know the Exam Date, Venue of the exam.
Download AGRICET 2020 Hall Ticket Here
AGRICET 2020 Exam Pattern
The AGRICET 2020 Exam Pattern is having 1 Hour 30 Minutes & the exam will be asked with 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). To know more information about the Exam pattern aspirants can check the official site.
AGRICET 2020 Syllabus
The topics which are asked AGRICET 2020 Exam include Agriculture, Seed Technology, Organic Farming Subjects. To have more latest information about the AGRICET 2020 Exam Syllabus click on the below link. By referring to the Syllabus aspirants can get the highest marks in the exam.
Download AGRICET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
AGRICET 2020 Result
Aspirants can know the status of the AGRICET 2020 Result here. So far the AGRICET 2020 Result will be released in October 2020 Tentatively. So check carefully the AGRICET 2020 Result and move for the next process.
Check AGRICET 2020 Result Here
Therefore, we hope that this article is helpful to get all the details about the AGRICET 2020. Regarding any queries feel free to comment in the comment box below. For more relevant information, about AGRICET Notification 2020 keep browsing our website Freshersnow.com
AGRICET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the AGRICET 2020 Application Form release?
The AGRICET 2020 Application Form is released on 14th September 2020.
How to apply for AGRICET 2020 Exam?
Aspirants can apply for the AGRICET 2020 Exam through the official site @ pjtsau.edu.in.
When will the AGRICET 2020 Exam be conducted?
The AGRICET 2020 Exam will be held on 13th October 2020.
Who can apply for AGRICET 2020 Exam?
Candidates should have passed a two-year Diploma in Agriculture/ Seed Technology/ Organic Farming from ANGRAU/ PJTSAU are eligible to apply.