AIHMCT WAT 2020 Notification @ aihmctbangalore.edu.in – Application Form, Result (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: The Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology had extended AIHMCT WAT 2020 Application process. Moreover, the application process started on 1st February 2020 and ends on 7th August 2020. So, aspirants who are interested to join in a Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management (BHM) can apply for the AIHMCT WAT 2020 Exam. Moreover, the AIHMCT WAT 2020 Exam is going to be held on 19th August 2020. The results are also announced on their official site.
New Update: The AIHMCT WAT 2020 Result is Released on 31st August 2020. So, apply with the help of the below link easily.
- 1 AIHMCT WAT 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 AIHMCT WAT 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 AIHMCT WAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 AIHMCT WAT 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Documents Required
- 7 Steps To Apply For AIHMCT WAT 2020 Application Form
- 8 AIHMCT WAT 2020 Admit Card
- 9 AIHMCT WAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 AIHMCT WAT 2020 Syllabus
- 11 AIHMCT WAT 2020 Result
- 12 AIHMCT WAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (AIHMCT)|
|Name Of The Examination||AIHMCT Written Admission Test (WAT)|
|Notification release date||1st February 2020|
|Notification last date||7th August 2020|
|Sub Category||Hotel Management Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||19th August 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AIHMCT WAT Admit Card|
|AIHMCT WAT Syllabus|
|AIHMCT WAT Previous Question Papers|
|AIHMCT WAT Results|
AIHMCT WAT 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting Date||1st February 2020 (Started)|
|Closing Date||7th August 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||14th August 2020 To 19th August 2020|
|Exam Date||19th August 2020|
|Results Declaration Date||Released On 31st August 2020|
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Children of serving Army personnel with a minimum of 10 years of continuous service in the Army. Children of Ex-Army personnel granted/ awarded regular pension, liberalized family pension, family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board/ invalided medical board. This includes wards of recruits medically boarded out and granted disability pension.
Category II – Adopted/ Stepchildren and children of Remarried Widows
If Army Personnel adopted the child at least five years prior to seeking admission
Stepchildren meet the eligibility criteria that they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army.
Category III – Special Cases
Wards of Ex-Army Medical Corps Officers/ Army Dental Corps Officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force (IN/ IAF) who have served in the Army for at least 10 years.
The candidate should not be more than 22 years of age as of 1 July 2020. The date of
birth recorded in the matriculation or equivalent examination certificate will be considered as
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Application Fee
Application form costing Rs. 750.00 (Rupees Five hundred only – non-refundable) by demand draft in favor of the “Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHM & CT)”, payable at Bangalore be processed as per the timeline.
- Attendance Card/ Admit Card
- Age Proof
- Marks statement of the qualifying exam
- Category wise certificate
- Willingness certificate
- Qualifying exam passing certificate and photocopies of mark sheet.
Steps To Apply For AIHMCT WAT 2020 Application Form
And, in this section, we have given the step-wise procedure to apply for the AIHMCT WAT Notification 2020. So, the aspirants can need to check the process at the time of filling the AIHMCT WAT 2020 Application Form.
- Open the official site of the Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (AIHMCT) which is aihmctbangalore.edu.in.
- The homepage of the AIHMCT will display on the screen.
- Candidates can check the Important News which are given on the left side of the page
- Click on the AIHMCT WAT 2020 Notification.
- Fill the AIHMCT WAT Application Form 2020 and then upload the documents as required.
- Download it and then take a printed copy of it for further details.
Check & Download AIHMCT WAT 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
To Submit AIHMCT WAT 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Admit Card
Get the AIHMCT WAT 2020 Admit Card downloaded from here based on the application details. Whereas the higher members will activate the AIHMCT WAT 2020 Admit Card link from 14th To 19th August 2020. So download the AIHMCT WAT 2020 Admit Card in order to attend the exam which is on 19th August 2020.
Download AIHMCT WAT 2020 Admit Card Here
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The AIHMCT WAT 2020 Exam will be done with a total of 100 marks. And the subject wise marks are given below. There will be 1marks for each question and the time duration is 3hrs.
- English Language: 20 Questions
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction: 20 Questions
- Hospitality and Tourism: 20 Questions
- General Knowledge: 20 Questions
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude: 20 Questions
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Syllabus
Go through the subject wise AIHMCT WAT 2020 Syllabus mentioned below and prepare well for the exam.
- General Knowledge: Music, Dances, World organizations, Prizes and awards
Fashion Events, Natural calamities, SportsFamous personalities, Inventions, and discoveries, Books and authors, Currencies, Languages.
- Command and Test of English: Language Vocabulary, English proficiency, Sentence formation, Paragraph formation, Paragraph completion, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling mistakes, Rearrangement of words in a sentence, Rearrangement of the sentence in the paragraph, Analogies, Idioms, and Phrases, One-word substitution, Sentence completion, Sentence Improvement, Sentence Reconstruction.
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude: Logarithms, Number Systems, Square Roots, Cube Roots, Fractions and Decimals, H.C.F. and L.C.M., Simplification, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Time and Distance related questions, Work and Wage Related Questions, Chain Rule, Elementary Mathematics, Arithmetic (Number Theory), Variation, Percentage calculation, Profit and Loss, Calculate areas and volumes, Unitary Method Questions, Age Questions, Clocks & Calendar related questions, Speed (of cars, trains, etc) related questions, Ratio, and Proportion, Average.
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction: Symbols and notations, Alphabet Test, Data interpretation, Direction, and Distance related questions, Linear Arrangement, Complex Arrangement, Coding and Decoding, Syllogism, Statements conclusions, Statements action, Series, Problems based on Symmetry, Statements arguments, Blood relations related questions, Problems based on Visual Ability, Analytical Reasoning, Statements assumptions.
Download AIHMCT WAT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
AIHMCT WAT 2020 Result
The officials of the Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology released the AIHMCT WAT 2020 Result on 31st August 2020. So, aspirants who are eager to get the information about AIHMCT WAT 2020 Result can grab the AIHMCT WAT 2020 Result from this article.
Check AIHMCT WAT 2020 Result Here
We think the given post on AIHMCT WAT Notification is useful to all the applicants. And, for more updates check freshersnow.com.
AIHMCT WAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date of the AIHMCT WAT Application process?
AIHMCT WAT Application process will be active till 7th August 2020.
When will the AIHMCT WAT 2020 Exam be conducted?
The AIHMCT WAT 2020 Exam will be conducted on 19th August 2020.
What is the AIHMCT WAT application fee?
Candidates should pay the fee and should submit the demand draft of Rs. 750 in favor of AIHMCT Bangalore.
How can I apply for AIHMCT WAT 2020 Exam?
Aspirants can apply for the AIHMCT WAT 2020 Exam through the official site @ aihmctbangalore.edu.in.