Latest AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Notification is released by the officials of AIIMS Jodhpur. This Notification specifies the availability of 101 Senior Resident Vacancies. All the Interested candidates, who finished their MBBS can apply for the available positions. And to apply you have to submit the application form in the prescribed format. Well, the last date to submit your filled application form for the AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 is 18th December 2018. Now, hurry up and check all the details without delaying much. Remember the officials of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Jodhpur) will consider your application form, only if you have had all the qualifications correctly.
You Can Also Check: ★ Rajasthan Government Jobs
- 1 AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online For 101 Sr Resident Jobs
- 2 AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Particulars
- 2.1 Age Limit For Junior Resident Jobs
- 2.2 AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Post Wise Vacancies Details
- 2.3 Junior Resident Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Jodhpur Walkin Interview
- 2.4 AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Application Fee
- 2.5 AIIMS Jodhpur Walkin Interview Selection Process For Junior Resident Post
- 2.6 Junior Resident Pay Scale Details
- 2.7 Must Carry Required Documents At The Time Of Interview
- 2.8 Procedure To Apply For AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 For Junior Resident
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online For 101 Sr Resident Jobs
|Latest AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Jodhpur)|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Starting date||19th November 2018|
|Closing Date||18th December 2018|
Well, we have to say that this is a great chance for all those people, who are searching for the Government jobs in Rajasthan State. So, go on and utilize this chance, if you have all the requirements that are mentioned in the Notification. Well, if you are not eligible, for this AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018, then check more other Government Job Notifications on our very site Freshersnow.com. Well, here in this section, you will find a table. And that table got most of the information about the AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2018.
Post-Wise Vacancies Information
|Department||No. of Posts|
|Anaesthesiology and Critical Care||04|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||02|
|Community Medicine and Family Medicine||02|
|Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology||02|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||02|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||02|
|Medical Oncology/ Haematology||04|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||02|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||02|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank||02|
|Trauma & Emergency (Medical)||05|
|Trauma & Emergency (Surgical)||02|
Applicants must complete MBBS, MD, MS from any recognized institute or University in India as the Educational Qualification.
The Contenders maximum age can be 37 years. There is Age relaxation available too. Check the notification clearly.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Selection Process
Apart from Interview, there are no other Recruitment rounds, that an individual has to clear.
Selected candidates will get Rs.18,750/- per Month as the salary.
You Can Also Check: ★ Rajasthan PSC Recruitment
- General and OBC: Rs.1000/-.
- SC and ST: Rs.800/-.
- Others: Nil
How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Then go to the Career section
- You will find the Senior Resident Recruitment Notification
- Open it
- Go through the details
- If you are eligible, download the application form
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application by the closing date.
|AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 Notification||Click HERE|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Online application form||Click HERE|
We hope the information shared in this article about the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 is helpful for all the Job searchers. Find more relevant articles on our site.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur is planning to conduct the walkin interview to hire the talented candidates through AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 for people who are apt for 40 Non-Academics Junior Resident post. The AIIMS Jodhpur Walkin Interview is scheduled on 10th August 2018. So, willing aspirants can attend for the latest job openings in AIIMS Jodhpur along with all essential documents. And also to know further updates about AIIMS Jodhpur Eligibility Criteria, aiimsjodhpur.edu.in Application Fee, AIIMS Jodhpur Walkin Interview, Selection Process Details, etc. check it further.
You Can Also Check: Rajasthan Govt Jobs
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Particulars
|Name Of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Jodhpur)|
|Number Of Vacancies||40 Vacancies|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Resident|
|Walkin Interview Date||10th August 2018|
Good News for job seeking aspirants who are searching for Medical jobs. The AIIMS Jodhpur had released the latest recruitment notification to fill the 40 Junior Resident vacant positions. So we suggest the job aspirants go through the following section and find the relevant details about Junior Resident AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2018. The crucial part of every recruitment is eligibility criteria. To give awareness to people, we have enclosed all the details like Age limit, pay scale, application fee and qualification details. Before going to appear for the latest walkin Interview in AIIMS Jodhpur must read the entire article and bookmark our site Freshersnow.
Age Limit For Junior Resident Jobs
The maximum age limit for the people who are applying for Junior Resident candidate is 30 years.
AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Post Wise Vacancies Details
Junior Resident – 40 Posts
- OBC – 13
- SC – 08
- ST – 03
- UR – 16
Junior Resident Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Jodhpur Walkin Interview
- Candidate should have MBBS Degree from the MCI recognized Institute.
- People must have compulsory rotatory internship and need to submit an internship completion certificate.
AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Application Fee
- The officials has declared that there is no application fee for the SC, ST, OPH and female candidates.
- For UR and OBC category the AIIMS Jodhpur JR application fee is Rs.1000/-.
AIIMS Jodhpur Walkin Interview Selection Process For Junior Resident Post
All the applied candidates will select through the Interview process. The organization officials of AIIMS Jodhpur will conduct the Interview to hire the capable and talented people.
Junior Resident Pay Scale Details
(Non-Academic): Rs.15,600-39,100+5,400 (Grade Pay) + NPA Plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable (Level – 10 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB-3, entry pay of the Rs.56,100/- PM + usual allowance admissible under rules). NPA is not applicable to non-medical candidates.
Must Carry Required Documents At The Time Of Interview
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate – MBBS).
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
- In case of OBC candidate, the OBC certificate must be issued within one year
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate or Birth Certificate).
- MBBS Mark sheets & Degree
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Voter Card, etc.)
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, License, Aadhar Card, etc.).
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC, SC, ST, PH)
- No Age relaxation would be available to SC, ST, OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Attempt Certificate and Internship Completed Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council (For Medical Candidates)
- Any other relevant documents.
Procedure To Apply For AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 For Junior Resident
- Click on the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur that is aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- Find the AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 on the homepage.
- Download the AIIMS Jodhpur official notification.
- Check all the details and download the AIIMS Jodhpur application form 2018.
- Enter the required information and take a print out and carry it to the walkin interview.
Walkin Date & Time: 10th August 2018 (10:00 AM)
AIIMS Jodhpur Interview Venue
Medical Superintendent Office,
2nd Floor, OPD Block,
AIIMS Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
Download AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Notification For Junior Resident: Click Here
You May Also Like: