AILET 2020 Application Form @ nludelhi.ac.in | Exam Date, Apply Online (Last Date Extended Till 30th April): Candidates who are eagerly waiting to download the AILET 2020 Application Form can now check out this post. The application form of AILET is released on 15th January 2020 and the last date to submit this application form is
8th April 2020 30th April 2020. Moreover, the AILET Online Registration Link, Exam Dates, Fees are provided on our website. Also, if you read our whole article you can find the application form link at the bottom of our article.
Latest Update: AILET 2020 Application Form Submission Date has been Extended Till 30th April 2020. So, apply now with the direct link provided below.
- 1 AILET 2020 Application Form – Overview
- 2 ALIET 2020 Extension Date Notice
- 3 AILET 2020 Important Dates
- 4 AILET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 AILET 2020 Required Documents
- 6 AILET 2020 Application Fee
- 7 Steps To Submit AILET 2020 Application Form
- 8 AILET 2020 Admit Card
- 9 AILET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 ALET 2020 Syllabus
- 11 AILET 2020 Result
- 12 AILET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AILET 2020 Application Form – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||National Law University, Delhi (NLU Delhi)|
|Name Of Examination||All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)|
|Starting Date||15th January 2020|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||31st May 2020|
|To Provide Admission Into||Five Year B.A LLB (Hons), LLM and Ph.D. Programmes|
From the above table, aspirants can now check the details regarding the name of the examination, the organization that is conducting the examination. Also, the number of vacancies, the date of the written exam, notification release date, notification last date, apply mode, and the official website. every year the National Law University of Delhi is conducting the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET). As per every year, this year also it is conducting this AILET Exam and hiring many aspirants for the courses like LLB, Ph.D., LLM, etc.
Therefore, by clicking the link that we have provided, aspirants can easily redirect to the official website. As you go through the whole article you can find the simple procedure to download this AILET 2020 Application Form. Make a note that the All India Law Entrance Test is scheduled for 31st May 2020. The exam is conducted to provide admissions into Five Year B.A LLB (Hons), LLM and Ph.D. Programmes.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AILET Admit Card|
|AILET Previous Papers|
|AILET Answer Key|
ALIET 2020 Extension Date Notice
AILET 2020 Important Dates
|AILET 2020 Application Form Available||15th January 2020|
|Last date of AILET 2020 Application Form|
|Release of AILET 2020 Admit Card||22nd April 2020|
|AILET 2020 Exam Date||31st May 2020|
|AILET 2020 Results||June 2020|
AILET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Hence, from this section, aspirants can now check the eligibility details for applying for AILET Exam 2020. Moreover, aspirants should compulsorily meet the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the examination. So, one must check the eligibility details before applying for any exam or job. If the aspirants fail to meet the eligibility criteria then their application form will be rejected. Go through the key points below to find the eligibility details.
For B.A LLB
- Applying candidates should complete their 10th Standard and Intermediate from the recognized college or university.
- Candidates can apply for this AILET Exam through online mode.
- No age limit to apply for this All India Law Entrance Test.
- Must secure 50% of marks in the AILET Examination.
For LLM Course
- Aspirants who have completed their LLB or the course that is equivalent to LLB can now apply for this AILET Exam.
- Aspirants should be graduated from the recognized college or university.
- General Candidates have to secure 55% of marks.
- BC/ SC/ ST can secure 50% of marks in the AILET Exam.
- Candidates who are pursuing the final year of their graduation can also apply for this All India Law Entrance Test.
- Candidates who have secured a Master’s degree from the recognized college or university are eligible to apply for this examination.
- General Categories should secure 55% of marks while Reserved categories can score 50% of marks in the AILET Exam.
AILET 2020 Required Documents
- Aspirants should have all their academic certificates.
- Also, they should submit the address proofs like 10th class mark list/ Adhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter id/ Ration
- And, the aspirants should have a Card/ Passport/ Driving license, etc.
- In addition to this, they should also carry Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking details.
- Every individual should have a valid Email-id and Phone number.
- Your educational details of 10th/ 12th/ graduation, personal and contact details.
- Applying candidates should have recently scanned photographs and the candidate’s signature.
AILET 2020 Application Fee
|ST/ SC/ PWD||Rs. 1050/-|
|SC/ ST (BPL)||Exempted from paying a fee|
|Kashmiri migrant/ Foreign Nationals||Rs. 3050/-|
Steps To Submit AILET 2020 Application Form
- Refer to the official web portal of National Law University, Delhi @ nludelhi.ac.in.
- Click on “New Registration“.
- After the new registration filling up your personal details like name, phone number, email id, etc.
- Fill up all the details of the AILET 2020 Registration Form.
- Check your details entered and click on the submit button.
- Choose the course you want to apply and click on the apply button.
- You have to fill the mandatory details in the application form.
- Next, click on save and continue.
- After, that you have to click on the payment process.
- Select the credit/ debit card of the particular bank and click on ok.
- Enter the amount that the application form charges.
- After the completion of the payment, mode click on the download application.
- Later, click on download the application form for future use.
To Check & Download AILET 2020 Admission Notice: Click Here
Online AILET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
Click Here To Check AILET 2020 Application Submission Date Extended Notice
AILET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) will be released on 22nd April 2020. And the AILET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 31st May 2020. So, all the candidates can download the AILET 2020 Hall Ticket from the direct link provided below. Moreover, the link will be activated when the officials release it.
Download AILET 2020 Admit Card Here
AILET 2020 Exam Pattern
All the candidates who have applied for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) For BA LLB, LLM, Ph.D., can check the latest AILET 2020 Exam Pattern from this page. The criteria for negative marking will be based on the formula 0.25*4=1 which means per the wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. The Pattern of the AILET Exam will be different for BA LLB, LLM, Ph.D. Courses. So, without having the knowledge of the AILET 2020 Exam Pattern, you cannot score well in the test.
ALET 2020 Syllabus
Before appearing for the AILET 2020 Exam, the candidates must and should have to know the AILET 2020 Syllabus. Candidates must cover the topics from English, General knowledge and Current affairs, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics with numerical ability. 150 Marks for BA LLB, LLM Exam. Also, for 100 Marks, the AILET Ph.D. Exam will be conducted. By downloading the AILET 2020 Syllabus PDF, you can easily know the topics required to be covered for the test.
Download AILET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
AILET 2020 Result
The officials of the National Law University, Delhi (NLU Delhi) will release the results for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) in the month of June 2020 tentatively. So, candidates can check the AILET 2020 Results from the direct link provided below.
Check AILET 2020 Result Here
Check our website freshersnow.com for more details and important information regarding the AILET 2020 Application Form.
AILET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ending date to submit AILET 2020 Application Form?
AILET 2020 Application Form must be submitted on or before 30th April 2020.
Is the AILET Application Form released?
Yes. AILET Application Form is released on 15th January 2020.
How can I apply for AILET 2020 Exam?
You can apply for AILET 2020 Exam by visiting the official site @ https://nludelhi.ac.in/ailet2020.aspx or FreshersNow portal.