AILET 2020 Application Form @ nludelhi.ac.in | Exam Date (Out), Apply Online: Candidates who are eagerly waiting to download the AILET 2020 Application Form can now check out this post. The application form of AILET is available from 1st Week Of January 2020 and the last date to submit this application form is 2nd Week Of April 2020 (Tentative). Moreover, the AILET Online Registration Link, Exam Dates, Fees are provided on our website. Also, if you read our whole article you can find the application form link at the bottom of our article.
Latest Update: AILET 2020 Exam Date had been Announced. Check the information from this page.
Therefore, by clicking the link that we have provided, aspirants can easily redirect to the official website. The link given below will be activated when the officials make the availability of the application form on their official site. As you go through the whole article you can find the simple procedure to download this AILET 2020 Application Form. Make a note that the All India Law Entrance Test is scheduled for 3rd May 2020. The exam is conducted to provide admissions into Five Year B.A LLB (Hons), LLM and Ph.D. Programmes.
AILET 2020 Application Form | Overview
|Name Of The Organization||National Law University, Delhi (NLU Delhi)|
|Name Of The Examination||All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)|
|Notification release date||1st Week Of January 2020 (Tentative)|
|Notification last date||2nd Week Of April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Announced Date Of Written Exam||3rd May 2020|
|To Provide Admission Into||Five Year B.A LLB (Hons), LLM and Ph.D. Programmes|
From the above table, aspirants can now check the details regarding the name of the examination, the organization that is conducting the examination. Also, the number of vacancies, the date of the written exam, notification release date, notification last date, apply mode, and the official website. every year the National Law University of Delhi is conducting the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET). As per every year, this year also it is conducting this AILET Exam and hiring many aspirants for the courses like LLB, Ph.D., LLM, etc.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AILET Admit Card|
|AILET Previous Papers|
|AILET Answer Key|
|AILET 2020 Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Issue of AILET 2020 Notification||1st week of January 2020|
|AILET 2020 Application Form starts from||1st week of January 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||2nd week of April 2020|
|Release date of the AILET 2020 Admit Card||3rd week of May 2020|
|AILET 2020 Exam Date Announced||3rd May 2020|
|Declaration of AILET 2020 Result [BA.LL.B (Hons)]||4th week of May 2020|
|Issue of Letters for Admission (1st List)||4th week of May 2020|
|Last date to deposit the Admission Fee (1st List)||2nd week of June 2020|
|Release date of the 2nd Merit list & Waiting List||2nd week of June 2020|
|Last date to deposit Admission fee (2nd List)||3rd week of June 2020|
|Release date of the 3rd Merit List||4th week of June 2020|
|Release date of 4th Merit List||1st week of July 2020|
|Release date of 5th Merit List||2nd week of July 2020|
|Release date of 6th Merit List||2nd week of August 2020|
|Closing Date of Admissions||August 2020|
|Interview of the selected candidates||1st week of August 2020|
|Orientation program||1st week of August 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||1st week of August 2020|
|Declaration of AILET 2020 Result (L.L.M)||2nd week of June 2020|
|Declaration of AILET 2020 Result||3rd week of August 2020|
|Counseling starts from||2nd week of June 2020|
|Release date of a Waiting list||1st week of July 2020|
|Release date of the 2nd Merit List||2nd week of July 2020|
|Release date of the 3rd Merit List||4th week of July 2020|
|Release date of the 4th Merit List||2nd week of August 2020|
|Orientation Programme||2nd week of August 2020|
|Declaration of AILET 2020 Result (Ph.D. Programme)||3rd week of June 2020|
AILET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Hence, from this section, aspirants can now check the eligibility details for applying for AILET Exam 2020. Moreover, aspirants should compulsorily meet the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the examination. So, one must check the eligibility details before applying for any exam or job. If the aspirants fail to meet the eligibility criteria then their application form will be rejected. Go through the key points below to find the eligibility details.
For B.A LLB
- Applying candidates should complete their 10th Standard and Intermediate from the recognized college or university.
- Candidates can apply for this AILET Exam through online mode.
- No age limit to apply for this All India Law Entrance Test.
- Must secure 50% of marks in the AILET Examination.
For LLM Course
- Aspirants who have completed their LLB or the course that is equivalent to LLB can now apply for this AILET Exam.
- Aspirants should be graduated from the recognized college or university.
- General Candidates have to secure 55% of marks.
- BC/ SC/ ST can secure 50% of marks in the AILET Exam.
- Candidates who are pursuing the final year of their graduation can also apply for this All India Law Entrance Test.
- Candidates who have secured a Master’s degree from the recognized college or university are eligible to apply for this examination.
- General Categories should secure 55% of marks while Reserved categories can score 50% of marks in the AILET Exam.
- Aspirants should have all their academic certificates.
- Also, they should submit the address proofs like 10th class mark list/ Adhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter id/ Ration
- And, the aspirants should have a Card/ Passport/ Driving license, etc.
- In addition to this, they should also carry Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking details.
- Every individual should have a valid Email-id and Phone number.
- Your educational details of 10th/ 12th/ graduation, personal and contact details.
- Applying candidates should have recently scanned photographs and the candidate’s signature.
AILET 2020 Application Form
- Refer to the official web portal of National Law University, Delhi@ nludelhi.ac.in
- Click on “New Registration“.
- After the new registration filling up your personal details like name, phone number, email id, etc.
- Fill up all the details of the AILET 2020 Registration Form.
- Check your details entered and click on the submit button.
- Choose the course you want to apply and click on the apply button.
- You have to fill the mandatory details in the application form.
- Next, click on save and continue.
- After, that you have to click on the payment process.
- Select the credit/ debit card of the particular bank and click on ok.
- Enter the amount that the application form charges.
- After the completion of the payment, mode click on the download application.
- Later, click on download the application form for future use.
To Check AILET 2020 Notification – Short Notice: Click Here – Available Now
To Check & Download AILET 2020 Admission Notice: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated In 1st Week Of January 2020
Online AILET 2020 Application Form: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated In 1st Week Of January 2020
Check our website freshersnow.com for more details and important information regarding the AILET 2020 Application Form.