AIMA UGAT 2020 For May Session @ apps.aima.in/ugat2020/ | IBT Dates, Online Application Form (Available Till 26th June 2020 for IBT-I & 29th June 2020 for IBT-II), Eligibility Criteria: All India Management Association (AIMA) released the AIMA UGAT 2020 Notification on 14th January 2020. Aspirants who want to apply for AIMA UGAT 2020 PBT & CBT mode can now apply through IBT mode. So, all the interested candidates should not neglect this page. And to get placed in the organization, you need to take part in the Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) IBT I on 2nd July 2020, and the Admit Card is released on 30th June 2020 & IBT II on 5th July 2020 from home.
Latest Update: AIMA UGAT IBT-II 2020 Admit Card is Released. So, all the candidates can check and download it through the link provided below.
For that purpose, candidates should apply for the AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam on or before 29th June 2020. In addition to this, we have provided the AIMA UGAT Exam Date, AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form, the detailed Process To Apply For AIMA UGAT 2020 Notification in the below sections.
- 1 AIMA UGAT 2020 Notification – May Session
- 2 AIMA UGAT 2020 Important Dates
- 3 AIMA UGAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AIMA UGAT 2020 – Application Fee
- 5 Offline Mode
- 6 Online Mode
- 7 AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form
- 8 Details On AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form
- 9 Process To Apply For AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam
- 10 AIMA UGAT 2020 Admit Card | Exam Date
- 11 AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 AIMA UGAT Syllabus
- 13 AIMA UGAT 2020 Result
- 14 AIMA UGAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AIMA UGAT 2020 Notification – May Session
|Name Of The Organization||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Name Of The Examination||Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT)|
|Date Of Written Exam||IBT I: 2nd July 2020 | IBT II: 5th July 2020|
|Sub Categories||Hotel Management Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams, Commerce Entrance Exams|
|Registration release date||Available Now|
|Registration last date||Through DD|
|Apply Mode||Online/ Offline|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AIMA UGAT Admit Card|
|AIMA UGAT Previous Question Papers|
|AIMA UGAT Syllabus|
|AIMA UGAT Results|
AIMA UGAT 2020 Important Dates
[Payment by DD]
|IBT I: 24th June 2020 | IBT II: 27th June 2020|
|IBT I: 26th June 2020 | IBT II: 29th June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||IBT I: Released on 30th June 2020 | IBT II: 2nd July 2020|
|Exam Dates||IBT I: 2nd July 2020 | IBT II: 5th July 2020|
|Result Release Date||August 2020 Tentative|
AIMA UGAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit is prescribed to apply for UGAT.
- Appearing Students: Students appearing in 12th exams are also eligible to apply.
AIMA UGAT 2020 – Application Fee
- Students can obtain the UGAT 2020 Bulletin with the Registration form from the listed institutes or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi against cash payment of amount INR 500.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of “All India Association Management payable at New Delhi. Along with the DD, Students also need to attach two self-
- Students can also obtain the Bulletin and Application form from the post by sending DD of amount INR 500 to AIMA.
- Students can obtain the online application form by making a payment of amount INR 500/-.
- The fees can be paid through online mode via Credit card/ Debit Card, Net Banking, DD.
AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form
All the competitors need to fill the AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form on or before 29th June 2020. And, there are two processes to apply for the AIMA UGAT 2020. Thus, the applicants need to check and carefully apply for the UGAT Exam 2020. In addition to this, the officials have given all the detailed information on the official notification. And, the aspirants need to click on the below link to view all those details.
Details On AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form
- Candidates Name
- Fathers Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
Process To Apply For AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam
- Students need to visit the official site of the All India Management Association (AIMA) @ www.aima.in
- The homepage of the AIMA will display
- Scroll down the homepage and click on the AMIA UGAT 2020 button
- Now, the candidates can see all the information about the AIMA UGAT Notification 2020
- Click on the Online Registration by Candidates UGAT 2020 button
- And, applicants can see two options to apply for the notification
- Select any one option as the candidate wish.
- Fill the AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form.
- Check all the details
- Submit it to the AIMA
For More Details Of AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam: Click Here
To Apply Online For AIMA UGAT 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Already Registered Candidates can Log In Here
AIMA UGAT 2020 Admit Card | Exam Date
The officials of the All India Management Association (AIMA) will release the AIMA UGAT Admit Card 2020 for PBT, IBT as per the below schedule. So, all the candidates can check this page to know the information. Well, the authorities will conduct the Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) in PBT, IBT mode as per the below-mentioned schedule. All students need to concentrate on their tests. Moreover, as soon as possible we will upload the syllabus and previous papers for the UGAT. Hence, the applicants need to check and focus on their practice. Furthermore, all the competitors need to attend the examination on the given date and time.
- Exam Dates: IBT I on 2nd July 2020, IBT II on 5th July 2020
- Admit Card Release Dates: IBT I:30th June 2020 | IBT II: 2nd July 2020
Download AIMA UGAT 2020 Admit Card Here
AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam Pattern
For IMBA, BBA, BCA, etc, 130 questions will be given. And for BHM Courses, there will be 180 questions. There is no negative marking in the Test. So, all the candidates can easily attempt the test. Only 2 Hours of time will be provided to complete the AIMA UGAT Exam.
AIMA UGAT Syllabus
For BHM courses, candidates have to prepare with the subjects like English Language, Numerical And Data Analysis, Reasoning and Intelligence, General Knowledge, Service aptitude, Scientific Aptitude. Moreover, candidates who have applied for the IMBA, BBA, BCA, etc courses must cover the topics from English Language, Numerical And Data Analysis, Reasoning and Intelligence, General Knowledge. So, download the below provided AIMA UGAT 2020 Syllabus PDF and then start preparing for the test.
Download AIMA UGAT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
AIMA UGAT 2020 Result
After conducting the Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT), the officials of the All India Management Association (AIMA) will release the AIMA UGAT 2020 Results on their official site. So, all the test appeared candidates have to keep on checking this page to know the latest updates on results. For the sake of such students, we have provided the direct link below.
- IBT I: August 2020 | IBT II: August 2020 (Tentatively)
Check AIMA UGAT 2020 Results Here
Follow freshersnow.com to know updates like AIMA UGAT 2020.
AIMA UGAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
From when can I apply for AIMA UGAT 2020?
From 14th January 2020, you can start applying for AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam.
What is the AIMA UGAT application fee?
Rs. 500 should be paid by the candidate while applying for AIMA UGAT Exam.
When will AIMA officials conduct UGAT Exam?
UGAT Exam is scheduled for 2nd July 2020 for IBT I and 5th July 2020 for IBT II.
What is the final date to submit the AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form?
The final date to submit the AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form is 26th June 2020 For IBT I. And the last date to submit the AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form for IBT II Mode is 29th June 2020.