AIMA UGAT 2020 Notification For May Session @ aima.in | Dates, Online Application Form (Out), Eligibility Criteria: All India Management Association (AIMA) released the AIMA UGAT 2020 Notification on 14th January 2020. So, all the interested candidates should not neglect this page. And to get placed in the organization, you need to take part in the Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) on 9th May 2020.
Latest Update: AIMA UGAT Registration Process Started On 14th January 2020. So, apply now for the UGAT May Session Exam with the direct links attached below.
For that purpose, candidates should apply for the AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam on or before 1st May 2020. In addition to this, we have provided the AIMA UGAT Exam Date, AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form, the detailed Process To Apply For AIMA UGAT 2020 Notification in the below sections.
- 1 AIMA UGAT 2020 Notification – May Session
- 1.1 AIMA UGAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Important Dates
- 1.3 All India Management Association UGAT Notification 2020
- 1.4 AIMA UGAT 2020 – Application Fee
- 1.5 AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam Date
- 1.6 AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form
- 1.7 Process To Apply For AIMA UGAT 2020
- 1.8 Frequently Asked Questions
AIMA UGAT 2020 Notification – May Session
|Name Of The Organization||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Name Of The Examination||Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT)|
|Date Of Written Exam||9th May 2020|
|Sub Categories||Hotel Management Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams, Commerce Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||14th January 2020 (Available Now)|
|Notification last date||1st May 2020|
|Apply Mode||Online/ Offline|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AIMA UGAT Admit Card|
|AIMA UGAT Previous Question Papers|
|AIMA UGAT Syllabus|
|AIMA UGAT Results|
AIMA UGAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit is prescribed to apply for UGAT.
- Appearing Students: Students appearing in 12th exams are also eligible to apply.
|Availability of online application form||14th January 2020 (Started)|
|Last Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form||29th April 2020|
|Last Date for online registration||1st May 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd May 2020|
|Date of Examination||9th May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||4th Week Of May 2020 (Tentative)|
All India Management Association UGAT Notification 2020
The officials of the AIMA has issued an AIMA UGAT Notification 2020 a few days back. Therefore, the applicants who are interested in joining undergraduate programs of BBA, BCA, BHM and integrated MBA can fill the AIMA UGAT Application Form 2020. So, view this article to know all the particulars and how to apply for the UGAT 2020 Notification. Moreover, we have provided all the details on this page for the sake of competitors. And, also competitors can refer to the below table to know more information about the AIMA UGAT Notification 2020 and apply for it before the last date.
AIMA UGAT 2020 – Application Fee
- Students can obtain the UGAT 2020 Bulletin with the Registration form from the listed institutes or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi against cash payment of amount INR 500.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of “All India Association Management payable at New Delhi. Along with the DD, Students also need to attach two self-
- Students can also obtain the Bulletin and Application form from the post by sending DD of amount INR 500 to AIMA.
- Students can obtain the online application form by making a payment of amount INR 500/-.
- The fees can be paid through online mode via Credit card/ Debit Card, Net Banking, DD.
AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam Date
Well, the authorities will conduct the Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) on 9th May 2020. All students need to concentrate on their tests. Moreover, as soon as possible we will upload the syllabus and previous papers for the UGAT. Hence, the applicants need to check and focus on their practice. Furthermore, all the competitors need to attend the examination on the given date and time.
- Delhi/ NCR
- Greater Noida
AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form
All the competitors need to fill the AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form on or before 1st May 2020. And, there are two processes to apply for the AIMA UGAT 2020. Thus, the applicants need to check and carefully apply for the UGAT Exam 2020. In addition to this, the officials have given all the detailed information on the official notification. And, the aspirants need to click on the below link to view all those details.
Details In AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form
- Candidates Name
- Fathers Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
Process To Apply For AIMA UGAT 2020
- Students need to visit the official site of the All India Management Association (AIMA) @ www.aima.in
- The homepage of the AIMA will display
- Scroll down the homepage and click on the AMIA UGAT 2020 button
- Now, the candidates can see all the information about the AIMA UGAT Notification 2020
- Click on the Online Registration by Candidates UGAT 2020 button
- And, applicants can see two options to apply for the notification
- Select any one option as the candidate wish.
- Fill the AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form.
- Check all the details
- Submit it to the AIMA
For More Details Of AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam: Click Here
To Apply Online For AIMA UGAT 2020: Click Here (Link Will BE Activated On 2nd Week Of January 2020)
Already Registered Candidates can Log In Here
Follow freshersnow.com to know updates like AIMA UGAT Notification 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
From when can I apply for AIMA UGAT 2020?
From 14th January 2020, you can start applying for AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam.
What is the AIMA UGAT application fee?
Rs. 500 should be paid by the candidate while applying for AIMA UGAT Exam.
When will AIMA officials conduct UGAT Exam?
UGAT Exam is scheduled for 9th May 2020.