Air India Recruitment 2022 – The authorities of Air India have announced Air India Recruitment 2022. The officials have specified that they are looking for eligible candidates to fill vacant posts for Cabin Crew Position. As per the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022, both fresher and experienced candidates are eligible for these Air India Openings. According to eligibility criteria specified by the officials, 12th pass candidates are eligible to apply for the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment. Before going to apply, candidates can check the eligibility criteria from the below article.
Now scroll down to know the Air India Recruitment 2022 for freshers details like Age limit, Education qualification, Selection process, Height, Skills & Attributes, and other respective details are given below. For the sake of candidates, we also provided the direct link to the Online application form for Air India Recruitment 2022 12th Pass aspirants. To know the Upcoming Air India Recruitment 2022 bookmark our page.
- 1 Air India Recruitment 2022 | Cabin Crew Job Openings
- 2 Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Air India Recruitment2022 – Skills & Attributes
- 4 Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 – Safety and security-related duties
- 5 Air India Administrative duties
- 6 Air India Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- 7 How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2022?
Air India Recruitment 2022 | Cabin Crew Job Openings
|Company Name||Air India|
|Role Name||Cabin Crew|
|Job Location||Across India|
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Indian National holds a current Indian passport, PAN card, and Aadhar card.
- Between the age of 18-22 for freshers and 32 for experienced crew
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Completed class 12 from a recognized Board / University with a minimum of 60% marks
- Minimum Height required: Female candidates – 157 cms / Male Candidates – 172 cms
- Weight: In proportion to height
- BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22 / Male candidates – 18 to 25
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Vision 6/6
Air India Recruitment2022 – Skills & Attributes
- Represent Air India in a professional manner
- Warm, caring & empathetic
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current safety & security requirements
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures & company policies
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-of
- Ensuring compliance with all safety procedures throughout the flight
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with the stowage of carry-on luggage
- Conducting Inflight sales and service
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing
Air India Administrative duties
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service, and security incidents.
Air India Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Only shortlisted candidates will receive an email for the selection process.
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2022?
|Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 – Important Link|
|To Check & Apply Air India Cabin Crew Openings||Click Here|
To get more information regarding Air India Recruitment 2022 follows our Portal freshersnow.com regularly.