AISEEE 2020 Notification @ kanchiuniv.ac.in | Application Form (Online, Offline): Candidates who want to appear for the All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination (AISEEE) can apply for the AISEEE Notification 2020. Moreover, the conducting board of the AISEEE is Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya University (SCSVMV) will release the AISEEE 2020 Notification tentatively on 15th December 2019. Moreover, the AISEEE test is directed in the long stretch tentatively. The entrance exam is a National Level Test. Candidates can grab the information relevant to the Notification. We have also provided the direct link to apply for AISEEE 2020 to the end of this page.
And the link will be activated when there is an official announcement. Moreover, the university provides the programs to the undergrad building candidates for different UG, PG, Research Programs like BE, B.Tech, BCA, ME, MBA, MSc, MCA, MPhil, and Ph.D. And are for the scholarly session through the entrance test. Tentatively, 31st March 2020 is the last date to submit the application form either online or offline. Thus, the vision of University is to provide Quality higher education coupled with the Indian Value system.
- 1 AISEEE 2020 Notification – Overview
AISEEE 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya University (SCSVMV)|
|Name Of The Examination||All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination (AISEEE)|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Level Of Examination||National Level|
|Starting Date||15th December 2019 (Tentative)|
|Last Date||31st March 2020|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||Online: 14th To 22nd April 2020|
Offline: 23rd April 2020
Moreover, we have given the details such as the Name of the Organisation, Name of the Examination, Notification Release Date, along with the official website of the AISEEE organization in detail. Moreover, candidates can also find more information on the AISEEE 2020 Notification. So, every individual can check their application form and can apply.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AISEEE Admit Card|
|Download AISEEE Previous Papers|
|AISEEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Tentative Dates – AISEEE 2020
|Commencement Of AISEEE Application Form||15th December 2019|
|Last date to submit AISEEE Application Form||31st March 2020|
|Online Slot booking for AISEEE 2020/ Download Hall Ticket||5th To 7th April 2020|
|Mock exam date AISEEE 2020||10th To 12th April 2020|
|Online AISEEE 2020||14th To 22nd April 2020|
|Offline AISEEE Date||23rd April 2020|
|AISEEE Result||30th April 2020|
Courses Offered by SCSVMV University
- B.E or B.Tech – Full Time or Lateral Entry
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
AISEEE Eligibility Criteria
The AISEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 is as laid down by the SCSVMV University. Aspirants must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements before applying for the AISEEE.
Nationality: Any Indian can apply for the exam. Students of foreign origin can use for the review, only if he/she has the citizenship proof issued by foreign officials.
Age: No upper or lower age limit is defined on AISEEE 2020. Candidates must have cleared class 10+2 examinations.
Education Qualification For 4 Year Program BE
- Must have cleared HSC Examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% in their academics. The main subjects in qualifying the examination must be physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- A good score must be secured in AISEEE JEE (AISEEE) or ERA (UNI-GAUGE).
Educational Qualification For Part – Time BE
- For EEE, Mech, ECE, E&I or Civil programs are eligible.
- A diploma in Engineering Degree.
- Two years of work experience in the Industry.
Educational qualification for Lateral Entry Admissions
- B. Sc. examination must be cleared with 60% marks by the candidates.
- Also, contenders must have mathematics as one of the main subjects in academics.
- Candidate posses a Diploma Degree in Engineering.
|Programmes Name||Application Form Fee (Except SC or ST)||Application Form Fee for SC or ST|
|BE, B.Tech||INR 500||INR 250|
Candidates have to pay the AISEEE Application Fee as per their category. Moreover, the applicants have to choose their payment mode. Also, the fee can be paid via online mode by using the Debit or Credit Card and Net Banking. Make a note that, the AISEEE Application Fee can also be paid by Demand Draft and Vouchers. Additionally, candidates should follow the instructions as given on the official portal upon selecting this type of payment method. Candidates should keep the payment acknowledgment safely.
Details On AISEEE Application Form
- Candidate’s name
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Full name of Father and Mother
- Landline and Mobile number
- Academic qualifications
- Occupation and Designation
- Total income
Prerequisites For Filling AISEEE Application Form
- Scanned copies of the recent colored photograph
- Digital Signature of the candidate
- Scanned Signature of the parents is mandatory
- Make a note that the size of files should not be greater than 500 KB
- Apart from these, there are also be optional documents like proof of address, class 10th & 12th mark sheet, statement of annual income
Procedure To Fill AISEEE Application Form 2020
The procedure of filling the AISEEE Application Form in two modes i.e., offline & online mode are entitled below:
- Initially, candidates need to go on the official website of the Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya University (SCSVMV) @ kanchiuniv.ac.in.
- Go to the admissions section.
- Log on to the page.
- Now click on the ‘Apply Online’ Button.
- Then a page redirects the candidates.
- Be cautious while filling the AISEEE Application Form without making any mistakes at all.
- Then, students should upload their latest photograph and the digital signature in the application form.
- Take out a print of the application form for further use.
- Save it.
Below is the process of applying the AISEEE Application Form 2020. If the aspirant wishes to fill the BE application form he/ she may obtain a copy of the form in offline mode from one of the designated centers. For filling the application form through offline mode candidates have to follow the following steps:
- Get the AISEEE Application Form from one of the centers.
- Now, until the application form entirely, paste the passport size photograph.
- Also, attach a copy of the essential documents and application fee in favor of Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya University (SCSVMV).
- Application Fee will be the same as of online mode but differ to the category.
- Deposit the application form, at the designated center.
Apply For AISEEE 2020 Notification: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated On 15th December 2019
As of now, the details of AISEEE Notification 2020 has not been announced. The information provided here about AISEEE 2020 Notification is just for reference purpose only. We will update this page with the latest information once the concerned officials of the Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya University (SCSVMV) release it.
We hope that the above information about the AISEEE 2020 Notification will help you while applying for the All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Examination (AISEEE). Get your admission now!!! by visiting the Freshers Now site for more clarification and the latest updates. Moreover, candidates can also ask us in the comment section below.