To attend the Akamai Technologies Recruitment 2019, all the candidates have to check this page. And the Akamai Technologies recruiters are looking for the candidates for the Software Engineer II Role. So, candidates who are eligible and wish to apply for the Akamai Technologies Recruitment 2019 Drive can directly check this page.
Furthermore, the Akamai Technologies Recruitment in Bangalore is only applicable for B.E, B.Tech Freshers as well as Experienced. We have provided the direct link to apply for the Akamai Technologies Jobs in Bangalore. Before applying to the Drive, check the Akamai Technologies Eligibility Criteria 2019. Go through the complete page to get the information.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Akamai Technologies Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Company Name||Akamai Technologies|
|Job Role||Software Engineer II|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Akamai Technologies Eligibility Criteria 2019
Education: B.E, B.Tech
- 0-2 years of solid experience with object-oriented languages (Python, Perl, or alike), Linux or a Unix-based OS
- Experience with Internet protocols including HTTP and TCP/ IP, CI/CD and associated tools and techniques, distributed and scalable systems (cloud, services, NoSQL database).
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world’s largest companies. Akamai’s intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures.
Akamai is growing and evolving, the company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Akamai keeps decisions, apps, and experiences closer to users than anyone – and attacks and threats far away.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving / troubleshooting skills
- Highly driven, hands-on, self-motivating, self-learning team player with a great can-do attitude
- CI/ CD and Test Driven Development experience welcome
- Knowledge of Internet protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/ IP, …)
- Experience with databases, either RDBMS or NoSQL
- Scrum experience welcome
- Providing thought leadership in terms of designing, implementing, testing, deploying, monitoring and maintaining solutions platform
- Identifying and implementing new solutions that improve system performance and stability
- Working with the Product Architect team architects to refine requirements and to ensure that component designs are clear and accurate
- Recognizing risks in proposed solutions that expose customers to potential performance and stability issues
- Bringing your own new experiences to improve upon software development life cycle and release management processes
About The Team
Media Delivery Product Engineering team is responsible for developing features for AMD, ACE, Download Delivery, Object Delivery and Cloud Wrapper – Media Products. You will be part of a highly-skilled engineering team that’s responsible for creating the software that runs Akamai’s worldwide network, one of the largest distributed systems in the world. We handle the traffic in a scalable, reliable, and secure way for some of the busiest and most important sites around the globe. Leveraging our global deployment of 100k+ servers in 1,000+ networks, we can uniquely solve problems and exceed fundamental limitations of traditional networking
Apply Now For Akamai Technologies Recruitment 2019 Drive: Click Here
We hope that all the aspirants who are seeking the latest Akamai Technologies Jobs in Bangalore have noticed the information. So, keep checking our Freshers Now page for the latest information.