AKNUCET Notification 2019 will available soon to download for candidates. Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test is conducting by the Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram. Aspirants who are looking for the admission to various PG programs like M.Sc. Applied Mathematics, M.A. English, M.Com courses can apply for the AKNUCET Notification 2019. The Application Form of AKNUCET will be available in online mode. Therefore, eligible candidates can register online on the official website itself. Initially, the candidates should meet the given eligibility criteria. To know furthermore updates about the exam, candidates must go through the entire article carefully.
You Can Also Check: ★ AKNUCET Syllabus
AKNUCET Notification 2019
Every year the Higher authority of Adikavi Nannaya University will release the official notification for Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test. Moreover, the officials conduct these exams to check the capability of candidates for the admissions for post graduation courses. Therefore, all the interested candidate those who want to make a good start for their career and also want to study in reputed University can apply for the Application Form. After the application closing date, no more application form will
accept by the conducting body. Here we are providing all the essential information regarding AKNUCET Notification like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, steps to apply for the
Application form, Application Fee etc. Therefore, if the candidate wants much more information about AKNUCET Notification 2019 to visit the official website.
Moreover, all the contenders need to verify all the particulars regarding the exam, before applying for the AKNUCET Notification 2019. And, many of the individuals are waiting to participate in the Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test. Therefore, our team with great efforts gathered the correct information on this page for the sake of applicants. Thus, all the participants need to see all the details which are given in this article. In addition to this, we have arranged some more information in the below tabular form. And also the candidates should visit this post to know all the info regarding AKNUCET Application Form. Moreover, if aspirants have any queries visit the official’s site of
Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram.
You Can Also Check: ★ AKNUCET Previous Papers
AKNUCET Notification 2019 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Adikavi Nannaya University|
|Name of The Exam||Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test|
|Date Of Written Exam||Release Soon|
|Sub Categories||Education Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Commerce Entrance Exams|
AKNUCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates before going to apply online application process, it is necessary to all the contenders to check their eligibility criteria. In the following sections, we have displayed the eligibility criteria. Hence have a glance at this article.
- Candidates who have obtained their UG degree or appearing for their final semester exams are eligible to apply.
- Contenders from other Universities by any state or central government can get their admission into the PG Arts and Science courses at AKNU.
- They get admissions only if they have a three-year Bachelor Degree of 10+2+3 or 12+3 or 11+1+3 pattern, with the required minimum percentage of marks by AKNU.
- Candidates who got a Bachelor Degree by Distance Education without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible for admission into P.G. Courses if they provide the Residence certificate.
- Applicants of general category should have a minimum of 50% marks in Group Subjects to get admission into Arts, M.Ed. and Science and Engineering Courses.
- Candidates of SC and ST should have a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in group subjects.
- The minimum age required to apply for the AKNUCET exam is 21 years. Upper age limit is not specified.
You Can Also Check: ★ AKNUCET Admit Card
AKNUCET Application Form
Contenders who want to apply for AKNU Common Entrance Test need to register initially and fill the application form in online mode. The online application registration of AKNUCET will be available on the official website. After the completion of filling AKNUCET Application Form, aspirants have to make payment for the AKNUCET application fee in the online mode by using a debit card, credit card or Net banking. In the online application form, applicants should provide their educational details in an accurate manner. Also, applicants need to upload photograph, signature, and thumb impression in the mentioned format.
AKNUCET Application Fee
- The general category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- plus Bank charges if applicable.
- The candidates of (SC, ST, PH) have to pay Rs. 300/-.
- They can make their payment according to their chosen option like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
AKNUCET Exam Centres
The following section provides the information about Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test Exam Centers to the contenders. While filling the AKNUCET
Application form, candidates can choose any one of the exam centers according to their preference. The Exam Centers are listed below
- Janagareddy Gudem
You Can Also Check: ★ AKNUCET Result
Steps To Fill AKNUCET Application Form 2019
Therefore, AKNUCET Application form is filled only through online mode. And also application fee can be made through online and offline modes. Moreover, following are the steps for completion of AKNUCET online application Form.
- Initially, visit the official website of AKNUCET i.e., www.aknudoa.in
- Find the link of AKNUCET Application form and register yourself as a New user.
- The candidates need to give the basic information.
- After successful registration candidates receive the Registration number and Password.
- After submission, enter the required details like personal, academic and communication.
- Verify that the details entered are correct and move to the next step of fee payment.
- General category candidates should remit the fee of INR 500 + service charges in online mode only – debit card, credit card or net banking.
- SC, ST, PH category candidates should remit the fee of INR 300 + service charges in online mode only – debit card, credit card or net banking.
- After the application process is completed, print the final application form for future reference.
AKNUCET Application Form Details.
- Name of the course
- Percentage of marks and year of Qualifying Examination.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Date of Birth according to SSC records.
- The category in case of PH, NCC, NSS, SPORTS, CAP etc
- Caste in case of SC, ST, OBC candidates
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status
- Parental Income Up to One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
Download AKNUCET Notification 2019: Click Here
In addition to this, there is much competition for Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test Exam. Therefore, all the intenders should prepare well for the test. And, the candidates can stay tuned to our site freshers now to know the regular updates regarding AKNUCET Notification 2019.