Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Notification @ aupravesh2020.com – BA LLB Application Form (Out): The LFAT means Law Faculty Admission Test (LFAT). Allahabad University organizes LFAT Test. It is a common law entrance test. For that exam, the AU officials had released the Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Application Form on 25th March 2020. Every year this LFAT common entrance test will provide the aspirants to take admission in various UG law programs.
Every aspirant should take this exam very seriously as it is conducted by the Allahabad University which is India’s top-rated central university. Also, candidates can fill the LFAT 2020 Application Form on or before 25th April 2020. The Allahabad University LFAT BA LLB (Hons) Online Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria details are provided on this page. Contenders can find those details in the upcoming section.
- 1 Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Notification – BA LLB
- 2 Allahabad University LFAT 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Application Fee
- 4 Allahabad University BA LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Allahabad University BA LLB Fee Structure
- 6 Documents Required
- 7 Process Of Submitting LFAT 2020 Application Form
- 8 Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Admit Card
- 9 Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Syllabus
- 11 Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Result
- 12 Allahabad University LFAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Notification – BA LLB
|Name Of The Organization||University of Allahabad|
|Name Of The Examination||Law Faculty Admission Test (LFAT) Foor BA LLB (Hons)|
|Availability Of Notification||25th March 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||25th April 2020|
|Sub Categories||Law Entrance Exams|
|Official Website||www.allduniv.ac.in or aupravesh2020.com|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Allahabad University LFAT Admit Card|
|Allahabad University LFAT Result|
|Allahabad University LFAT Previous Papers|
|Allahabad University LFAT Syllabus|
Allahabad University LFAT 2020 – Important Dates
|Application Form Release Date||25th March 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||25th April 2020|
|Admit Card||May 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Release Date Of Results||May 2020|
Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Application Fee
Contenders must note that the application fee for each course and category will be different. Each aspirant will be able to submit the BA LLB Application Fee 2020 only through online mode, i.e., debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet, etc. Candidates to get clarity on Fee structure to check it right now itself. Rs. 1600/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates & Rs. 800/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
Allahabad University BA LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates it is highly recommended to read the eligibility criteria and fulfill it before the filing of Allahabad University LFAT application form 2020.
- In the absence of meeting the eligibility criteria, the university authority has all the rights to cancel.
- Aspirants need to fill the Allahabad University LFAT application form and pay the application fee on or before the last date.
- Intenders take an in-depth look at the following eligibility criteria.
- It is for the aspirants who wish to take admission in a five-year law course.
- The student will have to pass 10+2 or equivalent course (class 12th) examination from a recognized central or state board.
- General category students, have to secure at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- For OBC category students, have to score at least 42% marks.
- SC, ST category, has to secure the minimum 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- There is no maximum age limit to apply for Allahabad University LFAT 2020.
Allahabad University BA LLB Fee Structure
For every individual, they need the keep handy the following items while filling up the Allahabad University BA LLB Application Form 2020.
- Mobile number
- Email id
- All educational marks sheets.
- Scanned passport size color photograph with white background
- The scanning and uploading of candidate photos and signature should be in ‘jpeg’ format only.
- Aspirant needs to keep a Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card handy.
- Scanned signature using Blue, Black pen on a white sheet.
Process Of Submitting LFAT 2020 Application Form
The University of Allahabad has given step by step process for the aspirants to fill the LFAT application form 2020 on it’s the official website.
- On the very first step, contenders will have to visit the official website of the University of Allahabad.
- After reaching on the official website, the aspirant have to find the link mentioning LFAT Application Form 2020 and then click on it.
- Soon after the click, a fresh LFAT application form 2020 will be displayed.
- Now the student will be required to fill all the necessary personal and educational details on it.
- And then upload the scanned copies of certificates, signature and passport size photograph on the LFAT application form 2020.
- It is necessary for individuals to make the online payment of fees while submitting the application form.
- Law Faculty Admission Test application fee 2020 will be different for each student category.
- After remitting the required fee the application form of LFAT will be considered the complete process.
- Finally, submit the form and take print out of their application form for future use
To Download Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Notification PDF (BA LLB): Click Here
To Submit Online Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Admit Card
The Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Exam for BA LLB (Hons) Course will be condcuted tentatively in the month of May 2020. So, all the candidates must and should have to keep on checking this page to get the update. Mostly, the Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Admit Card will be released in the month of May 2020. So, get all the latest details of the LFAT 2020 Admit Card from the direct link given below.
Download Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Admit Card Here
Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The admission test shall be of a duration of Two hours and shall comprise three Parts each with a maximum of 100 marks. The papers shall be Language Comprehension, General Awareness & Current Affairs, Reasoning, Mental Ability, Legal Aptitude. Each question carries 2 marks.
Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Syllabus
As there is no negative marking in the Allahabad University LFAT 2020 for BA LLB (Hons) Course Exam, you can easily prepare and can appear for the test well. The exam will be of offline mode for 300 marks. So, prepare well for the test by using the Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Syllabus PDF from the below-provided link.
Download Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Syllabus Here
Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Result
The officials of the Allahabad University will release the results of the Allahabad University LFAT 2020 for BA LLB (Hons) Course Exam in the month of May 2020 tentatively. So, all the candidates can check the below-provided link. So that you can check all the details from this page.
Check Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Result Here
Candidates to know more about Allahabad University BA LLB Syllabus, Allahabad University LFAT BA LLB Previous Papers, Allahabad University BA LLB Admit Card, Allahabad University LFAT Results stay with us for latest data. And for more details regarding Allahabad University, LFAT BA LLB Notification 2020 bookmark our site freshersnow.com.
Allahabad University LFAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Exam?
Aspirants who have secured 45% marks in case of general, 42% in case of OBC category and 40% for SC/ ST, in the qualifying examination.
What is the Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Application Fee?
Rs. 1600/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates & Rs. 800/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
What is the final date to submit the LFAT 2020 Application Form?
25th April 2020 is the last date to submit the AU LFAT 2020 Application Form.