Looking for the Allianz Worldwide Partners Walkin? Then, check out this page to know the clear information about the Allianz Worldwide Partners Private Limited Drive. Allianz Partners is hiring for Inbound, Outbound, Blended Process (Mail & Chat). So, they are conducting the Allianz Worldwide Partners Walkin Drive only for the candidates who have 12th, Any Graduate.
Furthermore, you can find the Voice Process Jobs In Gurgaon and the Freshers Jobs on this article. Remember, the Allianz Worldwide Partners Walkin Interview will be from 6th December 2018 To 11th December 2018. The Allianz Worldwide Partners Walkin Interview In Gurgaon will be for the Customer Support under Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical).
- 1 Allianz Worldwide Partners Walkin Drive 2018 Overview
Allianz Worldwide Partners Walkin Drive 2018 Overview
|Company Name||Allianz Worldwide Partners Private Limited|
|Qualification||12th, Any Undergraduate, Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – 2,75,000 PA Incentives + On roll job + Medical Insurance + Best in industry work environment|
|Industry||BPO Jobs, Call Centre, ITES|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
Job Description – Qualification
- Candidates who have the qualification of the 12th passed out and an Undergraduate or Graduate are eligible to attend the Allianz Worldwide Partners Walkin.
- Experience in the call center or Fresher with good or excellent communication can also apply.
- The multilingual resource also required.
- Hindi/English is mandatory for the Lingual resource.
Allianz Worldwide Partners Walkin Interview In Gurgaon Details
- Walkin Date: 6th December 2018 To 11th December 2018
- Walkin Timings: 11:00 AM To 4:00 PM
- Recruiting Person: Swetha (HR)
- Kindly note: If unable to take calls, walk-in directly on the given address.
- Nearest Metro Station: Huda City Center
- To handle all outbound, Inbound calls in a prompt and courteous manner in line with company standards.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Work with team spirit to achieve a common goal i.e. customer satisfaction.
- Determined and focused to achieve all the targets set up by the operations team for the benefit of the customer and then the organization.
- Should willingly take up any project assigned by the call center manager or management team.
Allianz Worldwide Partners Walkin Interview Location
Haryana – 122001
Allianz Worldwide Partners Private Limited: Founded in 1890 in Berlin, Allianz Group is a global leader and employer in insurance and financial services in more than 75 countries worldwide and has around 147,000 employees. The parent company, Allianz SE, is headquartered in Munich, Germany. Furthermore, Allianz has more than 85 million customers worldwide. We are constantly working on our Number 1 priority of making Allianz a truly customer-centric company. And it’s not enough just talking about it, but really finding ways to measure and work on it.
Required Credentials For Allianz Worldwide Partners Walkin Interview in Gurgaon
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- All the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos
You Can Also Check Other Walkins
Candidates who want more information regarding the Allianz Worldwide Partners Walkin Interview In Gurgaon can visit our Freshers Now webpage on the regular basis.
You May Also Like: