Allied Digital Services Walkin is conducted only for the Graduated candidates. And the representatives of the Allied Digital Services Ltd are looking for the talented and skilled aspirant who are very much interested to work with them as HR Executive. Then, the selected candidates will be placed in the prescribed location. Furthermore, the Allied Digital Services Walkin In Mumbai is scheduled from 3rd April 2019 To 5th April 2019. Freshers, as well as the candidates having 4 years of experience, can directly attend the Allied Digital Services Walkin Interview. Check the complete information from this page and then attend.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- 1 Allied Digital Services Walkin – Complete Information
Allied Digital Services Walkin – Complete Information
|Company Name||Allied Digital Services Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||HR Executive|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR|
|Industry||IT-Hardware & Networking|
- Position: HR IT Recruiter
- Job Location: Andheri Seepz
- Experience: 0 – 4 Years
- Salary: INR 50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
Details Of Allied Digital Services Walkin Drive
- Walkin Date: 3rd April 2019 To 5th April 2019
- Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Recruiter Name: Sneha Amarale
Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing End to End recruitment activities – Screening, Shortlisting, Scheduling, Co-ordinating drives (Walkins and Scheduled Interviews), Releasing Offers, Background Verification.
- Experience in Sourcing candidates through recruitment channels like Naukri, Monster and other conventional portals.
- Experienced in Volume/ Mass Hiring and Niche Skill Hiring.
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Responsible for End to End recruitment.
- Getting the Job description from the hiring managers and actively sourcing profiles based on requirement.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/ methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process Maintaining the recruitment tracker for all open positions
- Majorly looking for IT-Infra hiring.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Venue Of Allied Digital Services Walkin Interview
Allied Digital Services Limited,
Premises No. 13A,
13th Floor, Earnest House,
NCPA Road, Block III,
Opp ICICI Bank at Nariman Point,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
Allied Digital is well renowned as a leading Global IT Transformation Architect, with an impeccable track record for designing, developing, deploying and delivering end-to-end IT Infrastructure services. With over two decades of proven experience, Allied Digital responsibly delivers cutting-edge IT services and solutions to a wide range of industries spanning 35 countries across 5 continents.
Their inherent capabilities built on the philosophy of ‘3S’ (Smart People, Smart Processes, Smart Technology); provides the strong foundation for a best-in-class Integrated Service Delivery Framework which consistently augments our overall value creation proposition to our clients; both effectively and efficiently. As a trusted partner with a wide range of service capabilities and state-of-the-art global command centers, Allied Digital helps clients transform and succeed in challenging environments by making better IT decisions.
Educational Qualifications – Allied Digital Services Jobs
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Documents Required For Allied Digital Services Walkin In Mumbai
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies
- All the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
★ ★ Latest Walkins In India ★ ★
Check and follow us on FreshersNow.Com page.