Altisource Walkin 2019: Altisource Company is recruiting B.Tech, B.E, B.Sc Graduates (IT Stream) for the role of System Administrator. Aspirants who are interested to work as Tech Support – Dialer Analyst can happily use this information and attend the Altisource Walkin Interview on 18th March 2019. So, who had finished their graduation can appear for this Altisource Walkin Drive and attain the System Administrator role.
Those who are willing to attend the Altisource Walkin In Mumbai have knowledge of SOX, Internal Audit, Risk, and Control Environment. In such a way, those people can utilize this opportunity to get a job in Altisource Business Solutions Private Limited. Furthermore, the candidates who are looking for Jobs In Mumbai can grab this opportunity and attend to the below mentioned address on prescribed Walkin Date. Scroll Down for more and more information.
- 1 Altisource Walkin 2019 – Complete Details
- 1.1 Job Description For Altisource Walkin In Mumbai
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria – Jobs In Mumbai
- 1.3 Altisource Business Solutions Pvt Ltd Profile
- 1.4 Altisource Walkin Drive 2019 – Particulars
- 1.5 Venue Details Of Altisource Walkin Interview
- 1.6 Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Mumbai
- 1.7 Essential Certificates For Altisource Walkin In Mumbai
Altisource Walkin 2019 – Complete Details
|Company Name||Altisource Business Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||B.Tech, B.E, B.Sc|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||System Administrator|
|Salary||INR 1,25,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO Jobs, Call Centre, ITES|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Telecom Software|
You can also Check: Interview Questions
Job Description For Altisource Walkin In Mumbai
- Responsible for managing operations and assigning them to the associates through dialer, CRM and eWFM planning.
- Completing supporting working papers to evidence the operational effectiveness.
Partnering with the Business Unit to enhance and remediate internal controls, develop calling strategy
- Working with different teams like AD, Network, Desktop, SOC to come up with an optimum solution for the Business Unit.
- Managing Audits, remediating findings.
- Understanding of dialer related metrics like Dials, Connect%, Abort, Dispositions.
- Responsible for Uploading Call Lists, Campaign management, Agent Updating/Skill assignment, data filters, Real-time campaign reports.
- Understanding FDCPA, TCPA, CFPB, HIPPA & PCI requirement and helping out operations, management and auditors in analyzing risks.
- Responsible for creating a dialing strategy to improve key metrics of contact ability on a real-time basis.
- Manage the dialer to ensure minimal downtime and expedient solutions to operations issues/concerns.
- Handling daily and monthly audits and documenting the findings. Managing and tracking incident and RCAs.
- Prepare reports and shares update time to time, provides analysis of the operations & Management team.
- Developing & Testing IVR, Managing Cloud-based dialer.
- Working with the latest technology like SIP, WEB-RTC, Cloud Telephony, MPLS, e-WFM Tools.
Eligibility Criteria – Jobs In Mumbai
- Qualification: Graduation in IT (BSC, BCA, BSC.IT, B.E in computers and IT)
Excellent Communication is Must
- Should have minimum 1 year of experience into IT (No Coding exp will be considered)
- Fresher’s In IT can apply if they have excellent communication skills and technical knowledge
Altisource Business Solutions Pvt Ltd Profile
Altisource Business Solutions is a coordinated specialist organization and commercial center for the land and home loan enterprises. Joining operational brilliance with a suite of creative items and advances, Altisource tackles the requests of the regularly evolving market.
Altisource Walkin Drive 2019 – Particulars
- Walkin Date: 18th March 2019
- Walkin Time: 12:00 PM Onwards
- Contact Person: HR Archana
- Recruiter Name: Aarthy Sampath
- Salary: 25k Inhand
- Shifts: US Night Shifts
- Week offs: Saturday and Sunday Fixed Off
- Job Location: Vashi
Venue Details Of Altisource Walkin Interview
Altisource Business Solutions Pvt Ltd,
6th and 7th floor, Vishwaroop IT Park,
Next to Raghuleela Mall, Opposite Vashi Railway Stn. Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400705.
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Mumbai
- UG: B.Tech/ B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/ Telecommunication, B.Sc – Any Specialization, Computers, Dairy Technology, Electronics
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Essential Certificates For Altisource Walkin In Mumbai
- All should carry Updated recent Resume
- Recent Passport size photographs for Altisource Walkin In Mumbai.
- Any Government ID Proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN, Passport, etc
- All the participants should bring the required educational certificates
You Can Also Check Other Company Walkins
Follow Freshers Now to get more similar updates and alerts regarding Latest Job Openings.