Amazon Walkin Interview: Searching for IT Jobs in Chandigarh? then, check out this page. The Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd recruiters are going to organize the Amazon Walkin 2019 from 28th May 2019 To 31st May 2019 for the Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical) role. So, candidates who have completed graduation in any respective field can directly attend the Amazon Walkin Drive.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Amazon Walkin Interview – Information
|Company Name||Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Salary||INR + Additional Benefits|
|Industry||BPO, Call Center, ITES|
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Mandatory Selection Criteria 2019
- Minimum qualification should be 10 + 2. Any graduate is eligible to apply.
- Freshers & Experienced candidates can apply.
- Shifts: Rotational, 24*7, Should be comfortable with Night Shifts & with the rotational week off.
- Candidate must be fluent in Verbal and Written English communication
Particulars Of Amazon Walkin Drive
Walkin Date – 28th May 2019 To 31st May 2019
Walkin Timings – 10:00 AM To 3:00 PM
Recruiter Name – Priyanka
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from the Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Walkin Interview Venue
Regus Office, 4th Floor,
Plot # 70, Godrej Eternia Building,
Industrial Area Phase- 1,
Near Bhushan Steel Factory,
Chandigarh – 160002
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- Internet Allowance
- Meal Card
- Overtime Allowance (If applicable)
- Medical Insurance covered
- For contractual employees apart from the above benefits, they will be given an assignment bonus
- Night Shift Allowance (If applicable)
- Please note that candidates who appeared for interview in the last 90 days are not eligible. Candidates pursuing full time education/ course are not eligible. Please ignore this email if you are not interested in the role.
Documents Required While Attending the Amazon Walkin Interview In Chandigarh
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
★ ★ Latest Walkins Across India ★ ★