AMD Recruitment 2019 in Bangalore is going to be conducted by the AMD Recruiting team. And candidates who are looking for the AMD Jobs in Bangalore can refer to this page to get the complete information. Also, through this AMD Recruitment 2019 Drive, they are hiring candidates for Software Engineer 2 role in Bangalore. Freshers from B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MS and having 0 – 1 Year of experience can directly apply through the below provided link by checking the AMD Eligibility Criteria 2019 given to the below sections. Go through the below sections and then apply for the AMD Recruitment in Bangalore.
★ ★ IT Jobs ★ ★
AMD Recruitment 2019 in Bangalore – Details
|Job Role||Software Engineer 2|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MS|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
AMD Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Bachelor’s degree – B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MS in Computer Science or Engineering with 0-1 years of experience
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- Device Driver knowledge is a must
- Understanding of QA process
- Understanding of QA tools and infrastructure
- Object-oriented design & programming
- C/ C++ programming
- Use of software debuggers such as WinDbg Design & programming of operating system threads in a Win-x86 architecture in both kernel & user modes
- Programming device drivers under Windows Vista or more modern Windows OSs an asset
- Preparation of specifications and design descriptions an asset
- Good understanding of PC architecture
- Work on and prioritize a number of active concurrent tasks
- Application and/or system software programming
- Strong verbal and written skills
- High motivation & initiative under moderate supervision
What You Do At AMD Changes Everything?
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come to join our team.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- Participate in requirements and design engineering; participate in the preparation & review of systems & software requirements specifications and design descriptions
- Perform development test engineering; prepare & review development test plans and test case descriptions
- Coordinate closely with peers & seniors to ensure timely and effective communication of all assigned work activities
- Provide estimates to specify, design, implement, & development test a proposed enhancement
- Implement portions of a graphics device driver; implement and conduct development test cases related to that implementation
- Resolve problem reports concerning issues with a graphics device driver including troubleshooting, debugging, & defect correction
- Communicate with other departments within the company
- Participate in peer reviews of product and work products
- Coordinate and assist in the management of minor projects and administration of processes
- Delivery of results in own area and interdependencies of related areas
To Apply For AMD Recruitment 2019 in Bangalore: Click Here
Follow us on Freshers Now page for the latest updates.