AMD Recruitment 2020 For India University Relations Lead in Bangalore: Those who are looking for AMD Recruitment 2020 can check the current article. The recruiters of AMD have given a great opportunity for Freshers to work as India University Relations Lead Role. For this, MBA graduated candidates are eligible to attend for AMD Recruitment 2020 Drive. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply for AMD Recruitment For India University Relations Lead. Moreover, candidates must have experience in University Relations and/or Talent Acquisition for a high tech organization. For more AMD Jobs, visit the website www.amd.com.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
- 1 AMD Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- 2 AMD Recruitment 2020 – Job Role
- 3 AMD Recruitment 2020 Drive – Qualification
- 4 AMD Recruitment For India University Relations Lead – Key Responsibilities
- 5 AMD Recruitment in Bangalore – Preferred Experience
- 6 Steps To Apply for AMD Recruitment 2020 For India University Relations Lead
AMD Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Job Role||India University Relations Lead|
AMD Recruitment 2020 – Job Role
AMD is looking for an energetic and upbeat University Relations resource to take the India University Relations student program to the next level. The successful candidate will execute on the University strategy and develop a talent pipeline in core functions.
AMD Recruitment 2020 Drive – Qualification
AMD’s environment is fast-paced, results-oriented, and built upon a legion of brilliant people with a passion for winning technology. Change is a natural part of the business. Those who thrive here seek out clarity in the face of ambiguity, take risks when confronted with the unknown, and do what they say and own what they do.
- Candidates with Preferred MBA are eligible
- Experience in University Relations and/or Talent Acquisition for a high tech organization
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, matrix organization
- Understanding of social media advertising and marketing for the college demographic, including LinkedIn and Elevate
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team, manage conflict, and build trust
- Technically competent in the use of Applicant Tracking Systems and sourcing tools
- Demonstrated group facilitation and engagement skills
- Passion for finding and attracting the best talent
- Proven operational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain positive cross-functional relationships
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
AMD Recruitment For India University Relations Lead – Key Responsibilities
- Be in constant contact with placement officers, department heads, faculty/ staff, alumni, and student organizations
- Provide Support to India University Relations efforts/ activities
- Coordinate with the India UR team to enhance our campus visibility to attract top emerging talent
- Collaborate & partner with the India UR team to conduct on-campus events that include: Faculty visits, NCG Hiring/interviews, Co-Op hiring / Interviews, Best Project Awards, and other initiatives
- Maintain Campus Data, Metrics, MIS, and reporting
- Be in constant contact with internal teams to determine recruiting programs based on the company’s hiring needs
- Interact with university representatives and students to schedule events, interviews, and other outreach activities
AMD Recruitment in Bangalore – Preferred Experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience in driving a University Relations program for multi-national organization pan India.
- End-To-End UR Program.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Steps To Apply for AMD Recruitment 2020 For India University Relations Lead
- Click on the link provided below or visit the website @ www.amd.com
- Not all the points on the page
- After then, click on the Apply button
- If you have an account, login with Email ID and Password
- Otherwise, click on Create Account
- After login, fill all the details in the application form
- Then click on the Submit Button
- If you want the application, you can download it for further usage
To Apply For AMD Recruitment 2020 For India University Relations Lead – Click Here
If you want any clarification, drop your queries in the comment box. For more information, visit our website FreshersNow.Com. Bookmark this website to get daily notifications.