Ameex Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019 in Chennai For Freshers (2019, 2018 Batch Pass outs) for the vacancies of front end developers (FED). BE, B.Tech, MCA, MSC Freshers with 60% throughout are eligible to attend Ameex off campus drive in Chennai.
If you are searching for a dynamic environment & are seeking a more challenging and rewarding career, we invite you to explore the opportunities with Ameex. Our belief is that every individual has unique talents, hidden and evident. Our goal at Ameex is to reveal the true skills of our team members and ensure that each individual is utilized for their best and highest purpose. We believe that people work best when they are encouraged to play to their own unique strengths.
Ameex Off Campus 2019 Drive Details
|Company Name||Ameex Technologies|
|Qualification||BE, B Tech, MCA, MSC|
|Experience||Freshers (2018, 2019 Batch Pass outs)|
|Job Role||Front End Developer (FED)|
|Salary||INR 3,20,000 P.A.|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
Front End Developer at Ameex Technologies will be responsible for creative development and implementation. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Adhere to best practices and coding standards.
- Ability to learn and work in basic design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to learn and work using repository tools like GIT, BigBucket.
- Build Responsive websites/modules based on learning.
- Gain FileZilla/Winscp knowledge.
- Gain knowledge FED implementation on CMS frameworks like Drupal, Magento, WordPress, Joomla.
- Coordinate with all cross functional teams to analyze and resolve issues.
- Eagerness to learn and creative mindset.
- Knowledge about website development is an added advantage.
- Ability to incorporate software/web development with best practices.
- Disciplines: BE/B Tech/ with CS / IT / ECE / EEE
MCA/MSC with IT/CS
- Year Of Graduation: 2018 & 2019 Pass outs only
- Eligibility: 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/ Equivalent & UG (No standing arrears)
- Compensation: INR 3.2 Lakhs per annum including 20% Variable Pay
- Commitment of 3 years is expected from the Candidates.
Ameex Interview Process:
Day 1 (April 26, 2019) – Friday
Round 1: Online Test @ Ameex office
Day 2 (April 27, 2019) – Saturday
Round 2 : Group Discussion
Round 3: Technical
Round 4: Managerial
Round 5: Technical & Managerial (Panel)
Day 3 (April 29, 2019) – Monday
Round 6: HR Round
Round 7: Final Management Level discussion
Ameex Off Campus Drive 2019 Details
Off Campus Date: 26th April 2019
Ammex Chennai Office Address
6th Floor, IIFL Towers (Workafella Building),
Plot 143, MGR Salai, Perungudi,
Chennai 600 096. (Landmark: Next to Lifeline Apollo Hospital)
How To Apply For Ameex Off Campus Drive 2019?
Dear Freshers, Don’t miss this chance. Ameex is a great company to start a career as a fresher. Hope you like our placement updates. Keep visiting our website FreshersNow for latest off campus drives & walkins across India.