Amity JEE Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Aspirants can download the Amity JEE Syllabus 2020 PDF from this Article. Frequently, every year Amity University will conduct this Amity Joint Entrance Exam (Amity JEE). Moreover, a large number of students take this test and get admission in the University. So, keeping that in view we have provided the latest information regarding the Amity JEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern on this page.
So, aspirants without any delay download the Amity JEE Syllabus 2020 and have a look and download. Moreover, we have gathered the syllabus for each subject from the official website @ amity.edu. So, no need to worry about the Amity JEE 2020 Syllabus as we have provided the information here. Moreover, the Amity University officials are planning to conduct the Amity Joint Entrance Exam 2020. To the end of this page, we have attached the Amity JEE Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF.
Amity JEE Syllabus 2020 – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Amity University|
|Name Of The Examination||Amity Joint Entrance Exam (Amity JEE)|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
And all the information about the Amity Joint Entrance Exam (Amity JEE) is mentioned in the table. So students who are eagerly waiting for the details can get from this post. And, candidates who had applied for the Amity JEE 2020 must be strong enough with the details of the exam. Our post is flourished with the data of the Amity Joint Entrance Exam. So, students without any lapse in time have a look at it. We have also mentioned the Exam Pattern of the Amity Joint Entrance Exam. And for more information and updates regarding the Amity Joint Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 moves on to the next sections.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Amity JEE Notification|
|Amity JEE Previous Year Question Papers|
|Amity JEE Admit Card|
|Amity JEE Result|
Amity Joint Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
While facing any competitive exam, the Exam Pattern plays a very prominent role. Having an idea of both the Syllabus and Exam Pattern is very much essential. And the students should prepare according to the weightage of the marks provided to the subjects. So, they ill have some views on the examination. And, in this section, we have mentioned the Amity University Exam Pattern 2020. So, have an in-depth look at it.
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions|
|4||Mathematics / Biology||25|
- English subject includes 15 Questions
- Physics subject consists of 25 Questions.
- And, chemistry subject includes 25 Questions.
- Mathematics/ Biology consists of 25 Questions.
- Thus, candidates will be provided with 90 objective type questions which should be solved within the time duration of 120 minutes.
- Amity JEE 2020 question paper is divided into four sections- General English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- Therefore, candidates should remember that in section 4 they should attempt either Mathematics/ Biology as per the eligibility of the program.
- And, apart from this, all the sections should be attempted.
- Therefore, the entrance exam of Amity JEE 2020 is conducted in online mode.
Download Amity JEE Syllabus 2020 PDF
This section is entirely mentioned about the Amity JEE Syllabus 2020 PDF. So, at the end of the article, the link is available. From that candidates can start downloading the Amity JEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Candidates after going through the entire content they should grasp the information. In the end, Amity JEE Syllabus 2020 PDF Download is available. So, keep referring to this post for more updates. Therefore, the syllabus for English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology. Thus, go through the syllabus carefully and get the idea.
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Ability
- Physics and Measurement
- Vector Algebra and Kinematics of a Particle
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Magnetic Effects of Current and
- Periodic Motion and Wave Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Thermodynamics and Electrostatics
- Current Electricity and Magnetism
- Terrestrial Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics and Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Experimental Skills
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Chemical Equilibrium
- S-Block Elements
- P- Block Elements
- Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Hydrocarbons and Solid State
- Solutions and Electro-Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics and Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Co-Ordination Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens (Alkyl and Aryl Halides)
- Polymers and Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Cell Structure and Function
- Reproduction and Human Physiology
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
Download Amity JEE Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here
Check Amity Joint Entrance Exam Pattern 2020: Click Here
Therefore, we hope the entire article about the Amity JEE Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF is informative. Thus on regular intervals keep visiting our web portal Freshers Now. Additionally, keep visiting the official website of Amity University.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many questions will be asked in the Amity JEE Exam?
English subject includes 15 Questions. Physics subject consists of 25 Questions. And, chemistry subject includes 25 Questions. Mathematics/ Biology consists of 25 Questions.
How much time will be provided for Amity JEE Exam?
120 minutes will be given for Amity JEE Exam.
From which subjects will the questions in the Amity JEE exam be asked?
General English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Biology.