AMU BA LLB Admit Card 2020 (Out) @ amu.ac.in | Exam Date : AMU BA LLB Admit Card 2020 is released. So, candidates who have applied for the AMU BA LLB Exam 2020, must and should have to check this page to get the latest information. The scheduled date for the Aligarh Muslim Univerity Law Entrance Test will be on 2nd December 2020. The direct link to download the AMU BA LLB Hall Ticket 2020 is attached to the end of this page.
AMU BA LLB Admit Card 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Name Of The Examination||AMU BA LLB Law Entrance Test (AMU BA LLB)|
|Date Of Written Exam||2nd December 2020 (3 To 5 PM)|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
|Availability of Admit Card||Available Now|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AMU BA LLB Notification|
|AMU BA LLB Syllabus|
|AMU BA LLB Previous Papers|
|AMU BA LLB Result|
AMU BA LLB Exam Date 2020
The AMU BA LLB Law Entrance Test (AMU BA LLB) will be conducted by the officials on 2nd December 2020. We will update the AMU BA LLB Exam Date 2020 as per the official announcement. Thereby, it will be helpful for all the aspirants to score the highest marks in the exam.
Information On AMU BA LLB Admit Card 2020
The applicants can check all the details in the admit card thoroughly. If any of the data is found as invalid, they may not allow participating in the exam. Here, the list of particulars that are in the admit card is as follow
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Required For AMU BA LLB 2020 Exam
Aspirants need to take some more documents along with admitting card to the test. The certificate should be issued by UIDAI (government). Moreover, the details in the admit card should match with the document. In case, not matched they may not allow for the test. Moreover, not all the materials are required, but anyone of them is enough. Hence, here is the list of documents required
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representatives along with a photograph.
How To Download The AMU BA LLB Admit Card 2020 Online
- Visit the official website of Aligarh Muslim University @ www.amu.ac.in
- Click on ‘Admissions & Exam’ and Hit on the ‘AMU BA LLB Admit card’ link attached.
- Select the ‘B.A.LL.B’ program from the ‘Select a Course’ drop-down menu.
- In the ‘Transaction ID’ box, enter the transaction ID received at the time of the payment process.
- The link labeled ‘Know your Transaction ID.’ will provide the transaction ID with the applicant’s name and mother’s name.
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ & Save it
To Download AMU BA LLB Admit Card 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Hence, we hope the data regarding AMU BA LLB Admit Card 2020 is helpful for individuals. If you want much more instant updates to bookmark our site freshersnow.com.
AMU BA LLB Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will AMU BA LLB Admit Card 2020 be released?
AMU BA LLB Admit Card 2020 is released on 18th November 2020.
How to download AMU Law Entrance Exam Hall Ticket?
To download AMU Law Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2020, you have to visit the official site @ amu.ac.in or FreshersNow.Com.
What is the AMU BA LLB Exam Date?
AMU BA LLB Exam will be conducted on 2nd December 2020.
Is it important to download AMU BA LLB Admit Card 2020?
Yes, it is important to download and carry the AMU BA LLB Admit Card 2020 to the exam hall. So, only those will be allowed for the exam.