AMU BA LLB Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Candidates can get the AMU BA LLB Syllabus 2020 from this post. This exam is conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). Moreover, this Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Test is held for the aspirants to seek the graduate courses. Regularly many of the aspirants face this examination and get the admissions in the university.
Candidates can also check the AMU BA LLB Exam Pattern 2020 from the below sections of this page. So to make the process of preparation simpler, we had arranged the complete material for the Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Test. So aspirants get ready to download the syllabus mentioned in the post. Moreover, links are mentioned at the end of the post.
- 1 AMU BA LLB Syllabus 2020 – Overview
- 1.1 AMU BA LLB Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.2 Download AMU BA LLB Syllabus 2020
- 1.3 Frequently Asked Questions
AMU BA LLB Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Test (AMU BA LLB)|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
The table mentioned above contained the necessary details of the Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Test. Moreover, this information should be known priorly by the candidates who had applied for the AMU BA LLB Notification 2020. And for the sake of the aspirants, we have provided the complete details in table format. So candidates are fast in grasping the information from the table mentioned above. Also, many applicants had applied for the AMU BA LLB 2020.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AMU BA LLB Admit Card|
|AMU BA LLB Previous Papers|
|AMU BA LLB Result|
AMU BA LLB Exam Pattern 2020
AMU or Aligarh Muslim University holds this Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Test to offer admission. They can get this admission to pursue the undergraduate law course offered by Aligarh Muslim University. AMU BA LLB 2020 is an offline exam, which means that it is a written examination and also commonly known as pen and paper-based examination. Candidates who had applied for the AMU BA LLB 2020 should clear both subjective and objective.
|Subjects||Number Of Questions||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge Or Current Affairs||85 Questions (75 – Objective & 10 – Subjective)||2 Hours|
|Logical Reasoning & Aptitude|
- Candidates who apply for the entrance will have to clear the exam which will be both subjective and objective.
- Moreover, the duration of the exam is 2 Hours for 200 marks.
- Also, aspirants should attempt 85 questions.
- In total 85 questions mentioned in the question paper, 75 questions are of objective type and rest 10 questions from subjective.
- The question paper includes the four fields of knowledge: General Knowledge or Current Affairs, General English, Logical Reasoning and aptitude.
Download AMU BA LLB Syllabus 2020
Candidates are fast in downloading the material for Aligarh Muslim University Law Entrance Test. We are very sure that aspirants can get the minimum cut off the mark if they include our material in preparation. Moreover, every year there will be high competition for this exam. So to sustain in that competition, definitely aspirants should have perfect material to prepare. So we request the candidates to make use of the materials mentioned below.
Moreover, by practicing the previous question papers helps the aspirants to refer to various models. And they also can know how far they are perfect in topics. Furthermore, going through the syllabus helps the candidates to cover all the items. Thus it leads to complete preparation. Also, contenders without any doubt can straightforwardly have the material and start preparing as soon as possible.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs Syllabus
- Essential awards of the year – sports, science, literature, and arts
- Overview of Indian history and geography
- Major UN bodies, their functions locations
- Physical geography, science, and environment
- Essential happenings in the area of the Indian Constitution or Justice system
English Language and Comprehension Syllabus
- Jumbled words or sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Incorrect sentences
- Unseen passages
- Reading Comprehension
Reasoning and Analytical Abilities Syllabus
- Critical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Number system
- Profit and loss
- AP and GP
Legal Awareness and Aptitude Syllabus
- Indian Constitution, its structure, sections, and schedules
- IPC and the CrPC
- Law of Crimes
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
To Download AMU BA LLB Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
Finally, we hope that we have done the best in providing the info on AMU BA LLB Syllabus 2020 PDF. So we request the candidates to stay tuned to our web portal Freshers Now regularly. Also, aspirants can also visit the official site of the Aligarh Muslim University to get their doubts clarified.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the negative marking scheme in AMU BA LLB Exam?
For every incorrect objective answer, there is a deduction of 0.25 mark. For every incorrect subjective answer, there is a deduction of 2.5 marks.
Is the AMU BA LLB Exam conducted online?
No, the AMU BA LLB Entrance Exam will be conducted offline.
From which sections, will the questions be asked in the AMU Law Entrance Exam?
All the questions in the AMU BA LLB Exam will be asked from General Knowledge or Current Affairs, General English, Logical Reasoning and aptitude.