Intent on Practising Antonyms? Here you go and read this article about Antonyms Quiz. Candidates who are supposed to take the Antonyms Quiz are most welcome to this page and can have a glance at this post. The Quiz we provided on this page, is going to help all the people who want to ace the Antonyms in different levels of Examinations. The below post gives you a brief summary of the Online Test that you are willing to attempt. Most of the students will say that they are not good enough in Antonyms English Questions, those people can continue reading this post. This Antonyms Questions and Answers will make you learn the importance of these words and also the correct explanation for it. Thus you can perform well in different Entrance Exams and Recruitment Tests Conducted by Different Organizations.
Antonyms English Quiz Details
|Number of Questions||25|
|Exam Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
Antonyms Questions and Answers
Candidates who are preparing for the English competitive exams must follow this page and should read the content that is provided. The given Antonyms Questions will make you efficient. Thereby taking this quiz will enhance your communication skills and also can overcome the difficulties in the competitive exams.
Meanwhile, go through this article, aspirants are brushed up with these words, can have the test quickly. In order to this, you can have better improvement of attempting the entrance exams. One can know the importance of Antonyms Questions and Answers to be included in English Grammar. So, to be good at this concept, then aspirants need to practice this test more and more and then start the quiz.
About Antonyms English Quiz Questions
A word which is the opposite meaning of the other word. It is derived from the Greek words that are Anti and Onym has the meaning of the “opposite” and the “name”. As the language is complex, everyone should learn about this concept for better communication. In total, there are three categories of this type of words:
- Graded – Deal with the levels of the meaning of the words, like if something is not “wise”, it may still not be “wise.” These words are maybe last and first, good and bad, abundant and scarce.
- Complementary – It is a relationship, no middle ground. Wherever there are only two possibilities, like either one or the other. Then we use these complementary antonyms. These may also be like on and off, day and night.
- Relational – Considered as a subcategory of complimentary words. With these pairs, for there to be a relationship, considered to be both must exist like doctor and patient.
Benefits of practicing Antonyms English Quiz
- Aspirants can improve the vocabulary after learning the above concept.
- Anyone can take this not to mention complete details.
- Candidates will be more effective after reading this post and can also attempt any competitive exams in an easy way.
Results of Antonyms English Quiz
- By the way, after the submission of your exam, you can have the gross report of your Online Test.
- Candidates will be accurate over the concept and can also implement individually.
- Meanwhile, candidates can improve their performance.
- For every update, please do follow our site Freshers Now.
Practice More English Questions and Answers