ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 @ anu.ac.in or pgcet.anudoa.in | Certificate Verification (Started), Seat Allotment: The officials of Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) started Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANU PGCET) Counselling Certificate Verification from 31st October 2020 to 6th November 2020. In addition, aspirants can also check the details of ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 Documents Required, Seat Allotment details in the below sections. So, check the Dates of the Certificate Verification and attend the ANUPGCET Counselling 2020.
ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 – Details
|ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 – Dates|
|Organization Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU)|
|Name Of The Post||Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANU PGCET)|
|Document Verification||31st October 2020 to 6th November 2020|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 Fee
ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 Fee is Rs.1,200/- for OC/ BC and Rs.600/- for SC/ ST candidates (Non-Refundable & Common for all subjects). So, aspirants can pay through the link given by the officials of Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU).
ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 Seat Allotment
After the ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 is process and verification is done the ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 Seat Allotment will be released. Aspirants who want to know the ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 Seat Allotment details from here which will be updated once released on the official site.
Documents Required For ANUPGCET Counselling 2020
- ANUPGCET-2020 Rank Card
- ANUPGCET-2020 Hall Ticket
- Degree Provisional Certificate/ Original Degree Certificate
- Degree Three Years Marks Statements/ Consolidated Marks Memo
- Intermediate Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate – S.S.C./ Equivalent
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Study & Conduct Certificates from IX to Degree.
- EWS certificate is valid for 2020-21 from Mee Seva for OC candidates who want to claim reservations under the EWS category.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination (Degree or its equivalent examination) in the case where the candidate has no institutional education.
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of SC/ ST/ BC candidates issued by the competent authority.
- Income Certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01-01-2017 or White Ration Card (Candidate name and either of the parent’s name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement.
- Candidates claiming reservation under PH/CAP/ NCC/Sports shall bring the original certificates.
a) PH – Candidates shall submit certificates issued by the District Medical Board.
b) CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
c) NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should
have represented from the state of AP.
- Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from other than Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- Two sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates/documents.
To Check ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 Details: Click Here (Available Now)
Stay connected to our website Freshers Now to get more updates about the ANUPGCET Counselling 2020. And any quires place them in the comment box given below.
ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is the ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 Started?
Yes, the ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 is Started.
What is the official site to check ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 details?
The official site to check ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 details is anu.ac.in or pgcet.anudoa.in.
What is the ANUPGCET Counselling Centre 2020?
ANUPGCET Counselling Centre 2020 is Online Counselling Centre (Help Line Centre), Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar, Main Block, Andhra Kesari Tanguturi Prakasam University, Ongole.
What is the ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 Application Fee?
ANUPGCET Counselling 2020 Application Fee is Rs.1,200/- for OC/BC and Rs.600/- for SC/ST candidates.