ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 (Released) @ pgcet.anudoa.in | Exam Date, Test Centers: Officials of the Acharya Nagarjuna University released the ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 on 6th October 2020. In this article, we have provided all the information in detail about the ANUPGCET Admit Card 2020. Moreover, the scheduled Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANU PGCET 2020) is on 10th, 11th October 2020.
Latest Update: ANUPGCET 2020 Hall Ticket Released On 6th October 2020. So, download the Admit Card through the link provided below.
Furthermore, the aspirants can also go through with the information regarding the ANUPGCET Exam Pattern in the following sections of this post. Moreover, the aspirants can download the ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 from the link provided at the bottom of the page. In addition to this, the candidates can find the Steps To Download the ANU PGCET Hall Ticket 2020.
- 1 ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Information
- 2 ANUPGCET Exam Date 2020 Notice
- 3 ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Exam Date
- 4 Test Centers
- 5 Information On The ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020
- 6 Documents For Acharya Nagarjuna University PG Common Entrance Test 2020
- 7 Steps to Download The ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 Online
- 8 ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANU PGCET 2020)|
|Date Of Written Exam||10th, 11th October 2020|
|Sub Categories||Science Entrance Exams, Arts Entrance Exams|
|Mode of the Exam||Online and Offline|
|Availability of Admit Card||Released On 6th October 2020|
|Official Website||anu.ac.in or pgcet.anudoa.in|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|ANUPGCET Previous Question Papers|
|ANUPGCET Answer Key|
ANUPGCET Exam Date 2020 Notice
ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Exam Date
The officials of the Acharya Nagarjuna University will conduct the Exam on 10th, 11th October 2020. The participants need to check the date and time of the examination that is provided to attend the Exam. We all know that the candidates participating in the exam need to carry their Hall Ticket compulsory. The competition for this test will be more. Hence, the candidate needs to prepare well for the test.
Candidate should mention the Centre code and Name of his/ her choice in the Online Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one Test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of a clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the Candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances. The final allotment of the Examination Centre will be decided by the Directorate of Admissions.
Information On The ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020
The information provided in the Hall Ticket should match with the data in the document that is listed in the below sections. If found any of the data is invalid applicants may face problems. To avoid this check the following details carefully. So, the applicants need to verify the particulars that are provided in the ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents For Acharya Nagarjuna University PG Common Entrance Test 2020
The applicants need to attend with some more documents along with the Hall Ticket. The list of certificates to carry is provided below in this section. The students can carry ane document to the exam hall. The participants need to carry the photocopy of the document along with the original document. The applicants need to check the instructions carefully before going for the exam.
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Or any other proof issued by the government
Steps to Download The ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 Online
- Open the official web portal of Acharya Nagarjuna University @ anu.ac.in.
- The homepage of the Acharya Nagarjuna University will display on the screen.
- Scroll down the page for the Notifications block.
- Hit the given link to download the Admit Card.
- Enter the required information.
- Check the details in the ANU PGCET Hall Ticket 2020.
- Download the Admit Card and save it.
To Download ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Hence, expecting that the details provided regarding the ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 is useful to all the aspirants. Furthermore, for additional information visit our FreshersNow.
ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to download ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020?
Candidates have to visit the official site of the pgcet.anudoa.in/ to download the ANUPGCET Hall Ticket. Or else, check FreshersNow.Com to apply directly.
When can I get ANU PGCET Admit Card 2020?
You can get your ANU PGCET Admit Card 2020 from 6th October 2020.
When will the ANU Officials conduct the ANUPGCET Exam?
ANU PGCET Exam will be conducted on 10th, 11th October 2020.
What can I do if I forget my password while downloading ANUPGCET Admit Card?
Aspirants can go through the login section of the official site and click on Forget Password and then reset the password.