AP ANM/ MPHA (Female) – Grade III Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: All the candidates who had applied for the posts of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)/ Multi Purpose Health Assistant (MPHA – Female) must check this page. Complete details of the AP ANM Syllabus 2020 and the AP MPHA Female Syllabus 2020 are available here. So, candidates must immediately start their preparation in order to score the highest in the Examination. In the below sections, the subject wise AP Health Department Grade III Syllabus 2020 is given in both points and the PDF.
Therefore, candidates must prepare a schedule based on the Syllabus and the AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA Exam Pattern 2020. Get all those further detailed information from the below sections. Scroll down to know the information on the Selection Process, etc.
- 1 AP Health Department Grade III Syllabus 2020 – Details
- 2 AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process 2020 – ANM, MPHA Posts
- 3 AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA Exam Pattern 2020
- 4 Download AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Syllabus 2020 PDF – MPHA (F) Posts
- 5 AP ANM/ MPHA Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AP Health Department Grade III Syllabus 2020 – Details
|AP ANM/ MPHA (Female) Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Health Department|
|Post Name||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)/ Multi Purpose Health Assistant (MPHA – Female)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket||AP ANM/ MPHA Exam Dates|
|AP ANM/ MPHA Previous Papers||AP Grama Sachivalayam Aptitude Questions & Answers|
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Current Affairs Quiz Questions & Answers||AP Grama Sachivalayam English Questions & Answers|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process 2020 – ANM, MPHA Posts
The officials of the Andhra Pradesh Health Department planned to conduct the Written Exam and Personal Interview as a part of the Selection Process. So, all the candidates whoever applied for these Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)/ Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (MPHA – Female) posts must attend the rounds, and accordingly, they can obtain the post by scoring the highest in the Examination. To score good marks, candidates must prepare well using the Syllabus and the Exam Pattern.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates who applied for the post of the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)/ Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (MPHA – Female) must have an idea on the Exam Pattern. For the sake of those candidates, we had provided the complete details of the AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA Exam Pattern 2020 in this section. By referring to the Test Pattern, all the applied candidates will let to know the information about the pattern of the question paper that is number of questions, number of marks, number of subjects, and the type of examination. Total marks and the time duration can also be known. Hence, by keeping this as a reference, the candidate must prepare well for the coming examinations.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Part-A: General Knowledge||50||50 marks|
|Part-B: Technical Question Paper|
MPHW(F) TRAINING COURSE
|Time Duration=Part – A (50 Minutes) & Part – B(100 Minutes)|
Download AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Syllabus 2020 PDF – MPHA (F) Posts
For the sake of the candidates who are appeared for the Written Exam conducted by the officials of the Andhra Pradesh Health Department, we had projected the PDF of the AP ANM Syllabus 2020 and the AP Health Department Grade III Syllabus 2020. Also, the pointwise and subject wise syllabus topics are arranged here in the below section. Go through them and accordingly prepare a schedule as well.
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national, and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments,
public policy, reforms ad center-state relations with specific reference to Andhra
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of the Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Anatomy and Physiology
Fundamentals of Nursing I&II (Paper -1)
- Introduction to Nursing
- Nursing Procedures & Techniques
- First Aid & Emergency Nursing
Fundamentals of Nursing II
- Introduction to Child Health
- Introduction to Maternal Health.
- Introduction to Family Health & Community
Community Health Nursing I & II (MIDWIFERY)
- Domiciliary Midwifery
- Midwifery & Maternity Nursing
- Family Planning & welfare
(Paper-2): Community Health Nursing II
- Nutrition Education
- Health Education
- Communication Skills & Audio Visual Education
Community Health Nursing III (Paper – 3)
- Basic Medicine & Pharmacology
- Health Problems & Plans
- Communicable Diseases
- Mental Diseases
★★ To Download AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (MPHA – Female) Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here ★★
We think you were happy with the provided information. Similarly, candidates can keep in touch with our website Freshers Now, to get all the latest updates about AP ANM/ MPHA Syllabus. Comment below to get your doubts clarified.
AP ANM/ MPHA Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How many marks will be deducted for each wrong answer for AP ANM Exam?
0. 25 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer for AP ANM Exam.
What are the maximum marks given for AP Grama Sachivalayam MPHA Exam?
The maximum marks given for AP Grama Sachivalayam MPHA Exam are 150 Marks.
How to download AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Syllabus?
Candidates can download AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Syllabus from our website Freshers Now and also from official site @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
What is the time duration for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Exam?
The time duration for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Exam Part A is 50 Mins and 100 Mins for Part B.