AP DEECET Notification 2019: Online applications for AP DEECET 2019 are invited on 22nd April 2019 from the eligible applicants who plan to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education and Training (D.I.E.Ts) and other Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions. So, candidates need to apply on or before the last date @ 29th April 2019. You can easily find out the Important Dates of the AP DEECET 2019 Notification in the upcoming sections.
As the Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET) is scheduled for 15th, 16th May 2019. Therefore, you need to hurry up and apply with the Online link given to the end of this page. In the below sections, we have provided the Online Application, Exam Date, Eligibility details for the sake of students. At the last of this article, participants can find the steps to apply for the AP DEECET 2019.
Latest Information: The officials of the Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh had postponed the End Date of applying for the AP DEECET 2019 Notification. And they have extended the last date for the registration is 29th April 2019. So, you can tsraightforwardly apply till the end date.
- 1 AP DEECET Notification 2019
- 1.1 AP DEECET Notification 2019 – Information
- 1.2 AP DEECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Important Dates
- 1.4 AP DIETCET Application Fee 2019
- 1.5 AP DEECET Application Form 2019
- 1.6 AP DEECET Exam Date 2019
- 1.7 Steps To Apply For The AP DEECET 2019 Notification
AP DEECET Notification 2019
AP DEECET is organized by the Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Individuals wish to appear in the examination need to complete the registration process. It is a state level entrance examination which will conduct annually. Thus, candidates need to check all the particulars of the AP DEECET Notification 2019 from this article. Before starting the application process, the contenders can visit this post to get more clarification about the registration process. Aspirants will select for the admission based on their performance in the AP DEECET 2019. And, check the below table to know the dates of the notification.
You Can Also Check: ★ AP DEECET Hall Ticket
AP DEECET Notification 2019 – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name Of The Examination||Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET)|
|Date Of Written Exam||15th, 16th May 2019|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Notification release date||3rd April 2019 (Started)|
|Notification last date||29th April 2019|
AP DEECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be of Indian Nationality. The students should satisfy the Local / Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P.Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended. Aspirants should have obtained a rank in DEECET 2019 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidates should satisfy the Local / Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P.Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET-2019 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2019. There is no Upper age limit.
- The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 during 2018-19 final Examinations (Qualifying Examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET – 2019 for both A & B category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall, however, be 45 percent for both A & B category seats.
- Candidate belonging to “O.C” and “B.C” communities shall secure minimum 50% marks
in DEECET – 2019. For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged
candidates the minimum qualifying mark for allotment of seats reserved under the
respective categories will be 45%. That is to say, candidates belonging to SC and ST
communities should secure 50% of marks for consideration against seats under
OC/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports category.
Note: The candidates who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible
You Can Also Check: ★ AP DEECET Result
AP DIETCET Application Fee 2019
Along with the registration form. The students need to pay the application fee. From this section, the students can check the registration fee details for the AP DEECET Notification 2019. The fee prescribed for appearing for AP DEECET 2019 (including examination fee) is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred Only). Hence, the aspirants need to submit the fee to avoid the late fee conditions.
AP DEECET Application Form 2019
The last date for the application process of AP DEECET Notification 2019 is 29th April 2019. All the applicants need to check the details and submit the form on or before the deadline. The officials of the Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh, will not accept the applications which are submitted after the last date. Students need to fill out the details in the application form carefully. At the time of registration, the authorities will provide the application number and the password. The students need to keep those details safe up to the admission process.
You Can Also Check: ★ AP DEECET Syllabus
AP DEECET Exam Date 2019
Officials will conduct the Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (APDEECET) in 15th, 16th April 2019. After the announcement by the officials, many of the contenders have shown their interest to fill the application form. By this, we can say that for the written test the competition will be more. Therefore, individuals need to concentrate on their preparation without any delay. On our website, we have provided the syllabus and the previous papers. Candidates can visit and gather the topics to prepare for the examination. We will provide the link on this page to get the syllabus ad the previous papers.
You Can Also Check: ★ AP DEECET Previous Papers
Steps To Apply For The AP DEECET 2019 Notification
Well, from this section the applicants can find the procedure to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET) 2019. Before starting the application process, individuals can check this portion. Furthermore, the students need to submit the registration form by filling with the valid information.
- Visit the official site of the Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh @ apdeecet.apcfss.in
- The homepage of the site will appear on the screen
- Check for the link to AP DEECET Notification 2019
- Click on the attachment
- Check the eligibility details
- Hit the Apply Online Tab
- Fill the application form
- Verify all the details and submit the registration form
AP DEECET 2019 Information Bulletin (Expired)
To Apply For AP DEECET Notification 2019: Click Here – Expired
Apply For Entrance Exam Notifications
With the help of the above link, the students can apply for the AP DEECET Notification 2019. Check freshersnow.com to get more updates.