AP EAMCET 2nd Counselling Dates 2019 Rank Wise Released @ apeamcet.nic.in | Seat Allotment, Certificate Verification, Web Options: The officials of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) conducting the AP EAMCET 2019 2nd Counselling. The AP EAMCET 2019 option entry starts from 10th August 2019. Candidates can exercise options from rank 1 to last rank on 10th, 11th & 12th August 2019. Aspirants who have attempted the AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2019) must and should refer to the current page. At the below of this page, we had attached detailed AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 details.
All the test appeared candidates must and should know that the AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2019 will be available online. So, before attending the AP EAMCET 2019 Web Counselling you all need to know the schedule. As we have provided the details of the APSCHE EAMCET Seat Allotment, Fee, and the AP EAMCET Counselling Dates and also, the procedure on our freshersnow page, it will be very easy for you to know about Online EAMCET Counselling. Check the helpline centers link so that you can know prior regarding the counselling venue.
- 1 AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 – Information
- 1.1 APSCHE EAMCET Seat Allotment Order 2019
- 1.2 AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Fee
- 1.3 Help Line Centers | AP EAMCET 2019 Web Counselling
- 1.4 Check AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2019 For Phase 2 @ apeamcet.nic.in
- 1.5 Documents Required During AP EAMCET 2019 2nd Counselling
- 1.6 Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling Process 2019
- 1.7 Procedure To Follow While Entering Options – AP EAMCET 2019
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 – Information
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Name Of The Exam||AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)|
|Type Of Test||State Level Entrance Test|
|Date Of Exam||20th To 24th April 2019 – Engineering|
23rd, 24th April 2019 – Agriculture and Medical
|Date Of Result||Released On 4th June 2019|
|2nd Counselling Dates||10th to 12th August 2019|
APSCHE EAMCET Seat Allotment Order 2019
The final stage of the AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 is APSCHE EAMCET Seat Allotment 2019. Also, the seats to the candidate shall be granted only by considering the choices made by the students, rank of the student in the rank list and of course the availability of the seat for that particular rank.
When once the seat is allotted, then you need to pay the fee as per the seat acceptance so that your seat will be confirmed. There is 5% seat reservation for NRI candidates and these seats fall under the purview of management quota. The fee for Engineering/ Pharmacy courses is 5000 US Dollars and 6000 US Dollars for Pharm D course. Carrying the Allotment Order for the admission is a must.
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Fee
|1||OC/ BC Category||Rs. 1200|
|2||SC/ ST Category||Rs. 600|
Help Line Centers | AP EAMCET 2019 Web Counselling
- Andhra University counseling center, opposite School of Distance Education, Visakhapatnam.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Sri Venkateswara University, Old MBA Building Tirupathi
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
- SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
- Government Polytechnic for women, Kadapa
- Government Polytechnic for women, Nellore
- D.A Government Polytechnic, Ongole
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool.
- YSR Engineering College, Proddatur.
- MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
- S.V Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
- Government Polytechnic, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam.
Check AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2019 For Phase 2 @ apeamcet.nic.in
|S.no||AP Eamcet 2019 Event Name||Dates|
|1.||1 to Last Rank Web options||10th to 12th August 2019|
|2.||Seat Allotment||13th & 14th August 2019 After 6 PM|
Documents Required During AP EAMCET 2019 2nd Counselling
- AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- S.S.C or it’s equivalent Marks memo.
- AP EAMCET 2019 Rank Card.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 1st January OR White ration card issued by the competent authority of A.P for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate for 10 years (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in the case of non-local candidates.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates(BC/ SC/ ST).
- PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Certificate if applicable.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling Process 2019
- Notification releasing
- Certificate Verification
- Exercising Options
- Modification of Options and Freezing
- Final Allotments of Seats
Procedure To Follow While Entering Options – AP EAMCET 2019
- Initially, all the counselling attending candidates need to check the AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure 2019.
- Hit on the “Candidates Registration”.
- Enter all the required details like the Registration Number, Hall ticket Number, Rank, Date Of Birth as mentioned in your Government verified certificate.
- After filling the details, choose “Generate Password” button.
- Now, your system will then generates a password.
- Choose your password based on the conditions given.
- And now, you have to reenter your registered password.
- After that, submit the Mobile Number so that you can get alerted about the verification process.
- To save your password, click on Save button.
- Log out and get back to the Home page.
To Check AP EAMCET 2nd Counselling Details Notification 2019 – Click Here (Link Expired)