AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 @ apeamcet.nic.in | Registration (Started), Rank Wise Schedule, Allotment Order, Web Options: The officials of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) Started AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling on 23rd October 2020. Candidates can exercise AP EAMCET 2020 Web Options from rank 1 to last rank from 23rd October 2020. Aspirants who have attempted the AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2020) must and should refer to the current page.
Latest Update: AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 Registrations are Started. So, check the same information from this page and apply it through the below link.
All the qualified and eligible candidates of AP EAMCET 2020 (MPC Stream) are information to participate in AP EAMCET 2020 Web Based Counselling for the seats available in the Engineering & Pharmacy Colleges in AP for the AY 2020-21. As we have provided the details of the APSCHE EAMCET Seat Allotment, Fee, and the AP EAMCET Counselling Dates and also, the procedure on our freshers now page, it will be very easy for you to know about Online EAMCET Counselling. Check the helpline centers link so that you can know prior regarding the counselling venue.
- 1 AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 – Information
- 2 AP EAMCET Web Based Counselling Schedule
- 3 APSCHE EAMCET Seat Allotment Order 2020
- 4 AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Fee
- 5 HelpLine Centers | AP EAMCET 2020 Web Counselling
- 6 Documents Required During AP EAMCET 2020
- 7 Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling Process 2020
- 8 Procedure To Follow While Entering Options – AP EAMCET 2020
- 9 AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 – Information
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2020)|
|Name Of The Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Web Counseling process comprising payment of processing fee & certificate verification||From 23rd October 2020|
|Result Release Date||10th October 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
AP EAMCET Web Based Counselling Schedule
The Qualified and eligible candidates of APEAMCET-2020 who are desirous of seeking admission into B.E/ B.Tech/ Pharmacy Courses are informed that the web counseling process comprising payment of processing fee & certificate verification will be conducted from 23rd October 2020 onwards. The candidates are instructed to follow Guidelines/ Instructions to proceed with the web counseling process.
APSCHE EAMCET Seat Allotment Order 2020
The final stage of the AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 is APSCHE EAMCET Seat Allotment 2020. Also, the seats to the candidate shall be granted only by considering the choices made by the students, the rank of the student in the rank list, and of course the availability of the seat for that particular rank.
When once the seat is allotted, then you need to pay the fee as per the seat acceptance so that your seat will be confirmed. There is a 5% seat reservation for NRI candidates and these seats fall under the purview of management quota. The fee for Engineering/ Pharmacy courses is 5000 US Dollars and 6000 US Dollars for the Pharm D course. Carrying the Allotment Order for admission is a must.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Fee
All the candidates from 1 to the Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 23rd October 2020 onwards using URL @ https://apeamcet.nic.in.
|1||OC/ BC Category||Rs. 1200|
|2||SC/ ST Category||Rs. 600|
Processing fee can be paid through online using a credit card or debit card or through
internet banking. The candidate wishes to use internet Explorer Browser the version 9 and above shall be installed in the systems for the best view of the website. Enter URL https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on “Pay Processing Fee.” Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on “Pay Fee Online.” Also, the candidate will be directed to the payment gateway. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials. Once the payment is success click on the print button and takes a printout.
HelpLine Centers | AP EAMCET 2020 Web Counselling
- Government Polytechnic, Ananthapur
- JNTU Ananthapuram
- S.V Government Polytechnic
- S V University
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- University College of Engineering JNTU
- M.B.T.S Government Polytechnic, Guntur
- JNTU College Of Engineering, Narasaraopet
- ANU, Guntur
- Government Polytechnic For Women, Kadapa
- YSR Engineering College of YVU
- Andhra Loyola College
- Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada
- Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada
- D.A Government Polytechnic, Prakasam
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- SRR & CVR Government Degree College
- Government Institute of Chemical Engineering
- Government College Polytechnic, Visakhapatnam
- Government Model Residential Polytechnic
- M.R.A.G.R Govt Polytechnic, Parvathipuram
- S.M.V.M Polytechnic, Tanuku
Documents Required During AP EAMCET 2020
- AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Rank Card.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 1st January OR White ration card issued by the competent authority of A.P for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate for 10 years (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in the case of non-local candidates.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates(BC/ SC/ ST).
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Certificate if applicable.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling Process 2020
- Notification releasing
- Certificate Verification
- Exercising Options
- Modification of Options and Freezing
- Final Allotments of Seats
Procedure To Follow While Entering Options – AP EAMCET 2020
- Initially, all the counselling attending candidates need to check the AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure 2020.
- Hit on the “Candidates Registration”.
- Enter all the required details like the Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Date Of Birth as mentioned in your Government verified certificate.
- After filling in the details, choose the “Generate Password” button.
- Now, your system will then generates a password.
- Choose your password based on the conditions given.
- And now, you have to re-enter your registered password.
- After that, submit the Mobile Number so that you can get alerted about the verification process.
- To save your password, click on the Save button.
- Log out and get back to the Home page.
★ To Apply APEAMCET 2020 Counselling: Click Here (Available Now)
★ To Check APEAMCET 2020 Detailed Notification For Web Based Counselling – Click Here (Available Now)
★ SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SC/ BC/ OC CANDIDATES (ANNEXURE – I): Click Here
★ SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ST CATEGORY (ANNEXURE – II): Click Here
★ List of Help Line Centers (HLCs): Click Here
★ Special Category priorities of APEAMCET: Click Here
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the AP EAMCET Counselling Fee?
For OC/ BC Candidates, INR 1200 should be paid. Candidates from SC/ ST Category should pay the fee of INR 600.
What is the official site to get the AP EAMCET Web Based Counselling details?
apeamcet.nic.in is the official site to get the AP EAMCET Web Based Counselling details.
When can I exercise AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Web Options?
Candidates can start exercising AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Web Options from 23rd October 2020.
Does FreshersNow provide AP EAMCET Web Based Counselling Schedule?
Yes, FreshersNow provides AP EAMCET Web Based Counselling Schedule Rank Wise.