AP ECET 2020 Notification @ sche.ap.gov.in/ecet – Application Form, New Exam Date, Result (Out), Eligibility: Candidates who are awaiting the AP ECET 2020 Notification can check this page to get the latest updates. The Short AP ECET 2020 Hall Ticket is released on 7th September 2020. Further, the officials of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur had planned to conduct the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) on 14th September 2020. And aspirants who are requesting to change the exam center can replace the test center from 24th June 2020 to 25th June 2020.
Latest Update: The AP ECET 2020 Result is Released On 6th October 2020. So, check the direct link and download the rank card.
Moreover, the registration for the AP ECET 2020 started on 5th March 2020 and will be available till 15th June 2020. On the base of diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics), degree holders are likely for getting the admissions for to the second year of B.E/ B.Tech and in 2nd year B.Pharmacy courses. So, check the complete page to apply for the released notification.
- 1 AP ECET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 AP ECET 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 Courses Offered
- 4 AP ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 AP ECET 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Procedure To Apply For AP ECET 2020 Exam
- 7 AP ECET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 8 AP ECET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 AP ECET 2020 Syllabus
- 10 AP ECET 2020 Result
- 11 AP ECET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AP ECET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET)|
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur|
|Notification Release Date||4th March 2020|
|Starting Date To Apply||5th March 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply without late fee||15th June 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply with late fee||16th July 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||14th September 2020|
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur will conduct the AP ECET Examination as an entrance test for the Engineering/ Pharmacy courses. And, from the above table applicants can get detailed information about the AP ECET 2020 Notification. Moreover, aspirants can download the official notification through this page. Furthermore, all the particulars regarding AP ECET 2020 Notification will be published on the official website of the AP ECET that is sche.ap.gov.in. In addition to this, we have also gathered all the details in this article.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AP ECET Syllabus|
|AP ECET Hall Ticket|
|AP ECET Previous Papers|
|AP ECET Answer Key|
|AP ECET Results|
|AP ECET Counselling|
AP ECET 2020 – Important Dates
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP ECET – 2020 Exam||4th March 2020|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||5th March 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-)||15th June 2020|
|Corrections In AP ECET 2020 Application Form||7th To 10th July 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/- (+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee)||5th September 2020|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet||7th September 2020 Onwards|
|Date of AP ECET – 2020 Examination||14th September 2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||16th September 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||18th September 2020|
|Declaration of Results||Released On 6th October 2020|
AP ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/ non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma from an AICTE approved institution recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas as given in the following Annexure.
- They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses as given in the following Annexure.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
- Candidates should have passed a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category) for entry into relevant courses
AP ECET 2020 Application Fee
Contenders who had applied for the AP ECET 2020 Exam need all the particulars before attending the examination. Therefore, applicants who are willing to join in Engineering/ Pharmacy courses after completing their Diploma need to apply before the due date. In addition to this, to submit the application form contenders need to pay the fee. The registration fee for the AP ECET Exam 2020 is Rs. 550/- for the application which is submitted before the last date. Moreover, candidates need to Rs. 1000/- along with the registration fee when they are supposed to submit the application with the late fee.
Procedure To Apply For AP ECET 2020 Exam
Candidates who ready to apply for the AP ECET 2020 Exam can follow the below-given steps.
- Open the official web portal of the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test that is sche.ap.gov.in/ecet.
- The home page of the AP ECET will display on the screen
- Now, as step one applicants need to pay the fee
- So, click on the fee payment link
- Enter the details and click on the provided button
- After payment, click on the fill application link
- And, enter the valid information
- Now, hit the proceed to AP ECET 2020 Application Form link
- Fill the details and click on the submit button
- Once verify all the details before submitting
- After completing, download the application form
★ AP ECET 2020 Exam Dates: Click Here
★ Click Here To Edit Your AP ECET 2020 Application Form (Available Now)
★ To Download AP ECET 2020 Notification: Click Here
★ Apply Online For AP ECET 2020 Notification
AP ECET 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates who have applied for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) can check the page to download the AP ECET 2020 Admit Card. Moreover, the SCE AP officials released the AP ECET 2020 Hall Ticket from 7th September 2020 Onwards. So, all you download your AP ECET 2020 Hall Ticket from the direct link provided below. The exam will be conducted on 14th September 2020.
Download AP ECET 2020 Hall Ticket Here
AP ECET 2020 Exam Pattern
As the officials of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) conducting the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET), all the applied candidates must know the test pattern from this section. By checking the AP ECET 2020 Exam Pattern, you can get an idea of the test paper. For all the branches, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry are the common subjects. Where 100 marks assigned for the technical subjects. There will be a separate question paper for each branch in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer/ Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Bio-Technology as the case may be).
AP ECET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates have to prepare well for the AP ECET 2020 Exam to get admission for the courses offered. As we have provided the AP ECET 2020 Syllabus, it will be very easy for you to know the topics to be revised. So, check the AP ECET 2020 Exam Syllabus from the link given below. From the below link, you can easily get the PDFs of all Engineering, Pharmacy, B.Sc Streams.
Download AP ECET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
AP ECET 2020 Result
After appearing for the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) candidates can check their AP ECET 2020 Result. The officials of the SCHE AP released the results on their official site on 6th October 2020. So, keep on checking this page to know the updated information.
Check AP ECET 2020 Results Here
And we think the provided information related to the AP ECET 2020 Notification is helpful to the candidates. Moreover, applicants who are having queries can leave a comment in the below comment box. And, for more fresh updates aspirants can check our website freshersnow.com.
AP ECET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply for the AP ECET 2020 Exam with a late fee?
The last date to apply for the AP ECET 2020 Exam with a late fee is 5th September 2020.
How to apply for the AP ECET 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for the AP ECET Exam by visiting the official site @ sche.ap.gov.in. Or else, you can get the direct application link from FreshersNow.Com.
What is the AP ECET Application Fee?
Aspirants have to pay the AP ECET Application Fee of Rs. 550.
When will the AP ECET 2020 Exam be conducted?
The AP ECET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 14th September 2020.