AP ECET Counselling 2020 @ apecet.nic.in – Phase II Schedule (Out), Document Verification: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA) officials started the AP ECET 2020 2nd Phase Counselling from 26th November 2020. Only those who have qualified in the held Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET – 2020) will only be called to participate in the AP ECET Counselling Procedure. So, candidates need to check the below-given information of the AP ECET Counselling Schedule, dates, fee, and the process for the AP ECET Web Counselling 2020.
New Update: AP ECET Payment of processing fee for the Phase II Counselling is started on 26th November 2020. So, keep checking this page to get the direct link.
- 1 AP ECET Counselling 2020 – Overview
- 2 Documents For Verification
- 3 AP ECET Counselling Schedule 2020 Dates
- 4 Certificates Required For PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Candidates
- 5 Processing Fee – Andhra Pradesh Engineering CET Counselling 2020
- 6 Andhra Pradesh ECET Web Counselling 2020 Procedure
- 7 Stages Of AP ECET 2020 Counselling
- 8 AP ECET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AP ECET Counselling 2020 – Overview
|University Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA)|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET – 2020)|
|Pay the Processing Fee – Phase 2||26th November 2020|
Documents For Verification
- AP ECET Rank Card 2020
- Memorandum of Marks (Diploma/ Degree)
- Provisional Diploma Certificate/ Degree Certificate
- AP ECET Hall Ticket 2020
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo)
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma/ 7 th to Degree to B. Sc. Maths candidates Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/ Degree. Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/ mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification). Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ ST/ SC issued by the competent authority
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2014 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parent’s name has to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement) Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/ Sports/ PH/ CAP/ Minority shall bring the original certificates.
AP ECET Counselling Schedule 2020 Dates
|Pay the Processing Fee||4th November 2020|
|Registration, Certificate Verification & Web Options Entry (For College Selection)||4th To 10th November 2020|
|Options will be frozen||10th November 2020|
|ECET Seat Allotment Results – Phase I||12th November 2020|
|Commencement Of Classes||To Be Announced|
|Pay the Processing Fee||26th November 2020|
|Document Verification||26th To 28th November 2020|
|Options will be frozen||28th November 2020|
|ECET Seat Allotment Results – Phase II||30th November 2020|
Certificates Required For PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Candidates
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates – Candidates shall submit a certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- Children of Armed Force (CAP) Candidates – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and InService persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
- NCC & Sports Quota Candidates – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
- Minority Candidates – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/ Christian/ Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/ appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
Processing Fee – Andhra Pradesh Engineering CET Counselling 2020
|OC (General)/ BC||INR 1200|
|SC/ ST||INR 600|
NOTE 1: Aspirants who have passed from the board of examination other than SBTET shall submit the equivalence certificate from the organization.
NOTE 2: Those who have secured 45 % (for OC) and 40% (For SC/ ST/ BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for the Admission.
NOTE 3: All the B.Sc (Maths) candidates will be considered for the allotment of seats after exhausting all the eligible aspirants of Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept.
Andhra Pradesh ECET Web Counselling 2020 Procedure
- All the candidates need to visit the official site of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) @ apecet.nic.in.
- There, you need to register online for the APSCHE Web Counselling.
- As the officials assign the AP ECET Counselling Schedule 2020 as per the ranks. Candidates need to focus on the published notice.
- Based on your rank, candidates need to check the AP ECET Counselling Dates 2020.
- After that, check out the AP ECET Merit List and then you have to choose the Institutions/ Streams according to your marks/ scores.
- Pay the Counselling Fee and then save the receipt copy.
- Applicants are given with the registration numbers (user Id) and password to login to the website for web counselling.
- Furthermore, you can receive the allotment letter through SMS or email on the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
- Carry the original documents and their copies along with the Allotment Order to the college.
Stages Of AP ECET 2020 Counselling
- Help Line Center (HCL) Activities
- Document Verification
- Preliminary work to be done the candidates at home for exercising options
- Generation Of Credentials
- Seat Allotment
AP ECET Counselling 2020 Online Fee Processing: Click Here (Available Now)
All the details regarding the AP ECET Counselling 2020 are updated here. So, keep following us on the Freshers Now portal for any other information.
AP ECET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will AP ECET Counselling 2020 be started?
AP ECET Counselling 2020 is started from 26th November 2020.
Where can I apply for AP ECET Counselling 2020?
Aspirants can apply for AP ECET Counselling 2020 from the official site @ apecet.nic.in.
In which mode, AP ECET Counselling 2020 be conducted?
AP ECET Counselling 2020 will be conducted in Online Mode.
What is the last date to apply for AP ECET Counselling 2020?
The last date to apply for AP ECET Counselling 2020 is 28th November 2020.