AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification For 742 Posts @ gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in | AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Jobs – Online Application Form (Out): On 24th November 2020, the State Government of Andhra Pradesh released the Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Notification 2020 for 742 Grama Volunteer Vacancies available in Chittoor District. Therefore, the candidates of Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh looking for the Government Jobs in AP and have all the qualifications specified in the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification can apply.
6th December 2020 is the Final date to submit AP Grama Volunteer Application Form 2020 in the Prescribed manner. From there below sections, you will get to know about AP Grama Volunteer Eligibility, Salary, Etc.,
- 1 AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification
- 2 AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020 – District Wise
- 3 Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 4 AP Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer Salary Details
- 5 AP Grama Volunteer 2020 Application Fee
- 6 AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification – Selection Criteria
- 7 Required Documents To Submit the Online Application
- 8 How To Apply For Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2020?
- 9 AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Application Form/ 3rd Notification Link
- 10 AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification – FAQ’s
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification
|AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Notification 2020 | Application Form|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Name Of The Post||Grama Volunteer|
|Number Of Posts||742 (CHITTOOR District)|
|Qualification||Degree (Cities), Inter (Villages), 10th (గిరిజన ప్రాంతాల్లో)|
|Starting Date To Apply||24th November 2020|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 Years|
|Last Date(s) To Apply||6th December 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AP Govt Jobs||APPSC Recruitment|
|Volunteer Jobs||AP Employment News|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs|
AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020 – District Wise
|Name of the District||No of Vacancies|
Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates who are ready to apply for the AP Village Volunteer Jobs 2020 Notification should check the APGV Eligibility Criteria 2020 before applying. Also, those who fulfill the criterion can only have the chance to apply online.
Educational Qualifications: Applying candidates must have passed 10th/ Intermediate/ Degree
Age Limit: Minimum Age: 18 Years & Maximum Age: 35 Years
AP Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer Salary Details
Selected persons will get a pay scale of Rs. 5000/- per month.
AP Grama Volunteer 2020 Application Fee
|SC, ST, and BC (Non-Creamy Layer candidates), PH & Ex-ServiceMen||Nil|
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification – Selection Criteria
The interview board will select the most eligible applicants based on the following four parameters:
- Knowledge of various Government Schemes, Programmes, and welfare activities – 25 Marks
- Work experience on Government Welfare Departments and programs/ NGOs/ Federations/ Social activities – 25 Marks
- Soft Skills – 25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, good communication skills and general awareness – 25 Marks
- Each of the four parameters will carry 25 marks each totaling to 100 marks.
Required Documents To Submit the Online Application
While applying for the AP Grama Volunteer 2020 Notification, candidates must and should have to submit the below-mentioned documents.
- Educational Qualifications
a) 10th for Tribal areas
b) Inter for Rural areas
c) Degree for Urban areas
- Age should be 18 – 35 years as on 01.01.2020
- Applicant should be Resident of the same Panchayat in case of Rural or same Municipality in case of Urban
- An Intergrated Caste Certificate for Non-OC
- Aadhar Number
- Residence Proof – (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Bank Passbook/ Driving Licence)
How To Apply For Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2020?
You can follow the steps while applying online for the AP Village Volunteer Jobs
- Candidates need to move to the official site of the Andhra Pradesh State Government website @ gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in.
- Click on the Submit Online Application Form button.
- Read all the information stated on the notification.
- Then, apply online by submitting the documents as mentioned above.
- Submit the AP Grama Volunteer Application Form 2020.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- Keep it safe with you.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Application Form/ 3rd Notification Link
To Check & Download AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Notification – Click Here
To Submit Online AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Application Form – Click Here – (Available Now)
Download Submitted Application Form – Click Here
To Check More Details Of AP Grama Volunteer Jobs – Click Here
Follow us on Freshers Now for the latest updates regarding the AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification – FAQ’s
What is the closing date to submit the AP Grama Volunteer Application Form?
The last date to submit the AP Grama Volunteer Application Form is 6th December 2020 (Chittoor).
Is the AP Grama Volunteer Application Form available offline?
No, the AP Grama Volunteer Application Form will be available online.
How to apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020?
Candidates can apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs through the official site @ gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in. Or check FreshersNow.Com to get the direct AP Grama Volunteer Application link.
Who can apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020?
Aspirants who passed 10th/ Intermediate/ Degree can apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020.
What is the salary for AP Grama Volunteer?
All the selected candidates will get a salary of around Rs. 5000 per month.