AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification For 10,700 Posts @ gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in | AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Jobs – Online Application Form (Out): As per the latest news, the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2020 for the 3rd Phase is released. And the Registration Process started on 20th April 2020. Moreover, the last date of submitting the online application for the AP Village Volunteer (Gram Volunteer) will be closed by 24th April 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the AP Grama volunteer official website.
- 1 AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification
- 2 AP Grama Volunteers Recruitment Notification – Dates
- 3 AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020
- 4 AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020 – Short Notice
- 5 Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 6 AP Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer Salary Details
- 7 AP Grama Volunteer 2020 Application Fee
- 8 AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification – Selection Criteria
- 9 Required Documents To Submit the Online Application
- 10 How To Apply For Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2020?
- 11 AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Application Form/ 3rd Notification Link
- 12 AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification – FAQ’s
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification
|AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Notification 2020 – Phase 3 | Application Form|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Name Of The Post||Grama Volunteer|
|Number Of Posts||10,700 Posts (Single Vacancy for 50 Families of the Village)|
|Qualification||Degree (Cities), Inter (Villages), 10th (గిరిజన ప్రాంతాల్లో)|
|Starting Date To Apply||20th April 2020 (Available Now)|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 Years|
|Last Date To Apply||24th April 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AP Govt Jobs||APPSC Recruitment|
|Volunteer Jobs||AP Employment News|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs|
AP Grama Volunteers Recruitment Notification – Dates
|Notification Release Date||17th April 2020|
|Online Application starts from||20th April 2020|
|Last date of submitting the online application form||24th April 2020|
|Scrutiny of applications||25th April 2020|
|Interviews by Selection Committee||27th April 2020 To 29th April 2020|
|Intimation letters to selected Volunteers||27th April 2020 To 29th April 2020|
|Positioning of volunteers||1st May 2020|
AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020
AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020 – Short Notice
Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates who are ready to apply for the AP Village Volunteer Jobs 2020 Notification should check the APGV Eligibility Criteria 2020 before applying. Also, those who fulfill the criterion can only have the chance to apply online.
Educational Qualifications: Applying candidates must have passed 10th/ Intermediate/ Degree
Age Limit: Minimum Age: 18 Years & Maximum Age: 35 Years
AP Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer Salary Details
Selected persons will get a pay scale of Rs. 5000/- per month.
AP Grama Volunteer 2020 Application Fee
|SC, ST, and BC (Non-Creamy Layer candidates), PH & Ex-ServiceMen||Nil|
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification – Selection Criteria
The interview board will select the most eligible applicants based on the following four parameters:
- Knowledge of various Government Schemes, Programmes, and welfare activities – 25 Marks
- Work experience on Government Welfare Departments and programs/ NGOs/ Federations/ Social activities – 25 Marks
- Soft Skills – 25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, good communication skills and general awareness – 25 Marks
- Each of the four parameters will carry 25 marks each totaling to 100 marks.
Required Documents To Submit the Online Application
While applying for the AP Grama Volunteer 2020 Notification, candidates must and should have to submit the below-mentioned documents.
- Educational Qualifications
a) 10th for Tribal areas
b) Inter for Rural areas
c) Degree for Urban areas
- Age should be 18 – 35 years as on 01.01.2020
- Applicant should be Resident of the same Panchayat in case of Rural or same Municipality in case of Urban
- An Intergrated Caste Certificate for Non-OC
- Aadhar Number
- Residence Proof – (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Bank Passbook/ Driving Licence)
How To Apply For Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2020?
You can follow the steps while applying online for the AP Village Volunteer Jobs
- Candidates need to move to the official site of the Andhra Pradesh State Government website @ gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in.
- Click on the Submit Online Application Form button.
- Read all the information stated on the notification.
- Then, apply online by submitting the documents as mentioned above.
- Submit the AP Grama Volunteer Application Form 2020.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
- Keep it safe with you.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Application Form/ 3rd Notification Link
To Check & Download AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer 3rd Notification PDF – Click Here
To Submit Online AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Phase 3rd Application Form – Click Here – (Available Now)
Download Submitted Application Form – Click Here
To Check More Details Of AP Grama Volunteer Jobs – Click Here
Follow us on Freshers Now for the latest updates regarding the AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification – FAQ’s
What is the closing date to submit the AP Grama Volunteer Application Form?
The last date to submit the AP Grama Volunteer Application Form is 24th April 2020.
Is the AP Grama Volunteer Application Form available offline?
No, the AP Grama Volunteer Application Form will be available online.
How to apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020?
Candidates can apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs through the official site @ gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in. Or check FreshersNow.Com to get the direct AP Grama Volunteer Application link.
Who can apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020?
Aspirants who passed 10th/ Intermediate/ Degree can apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020.
What is the salary for AP Grama Volunteer?
All the selected candidates will get a salary of around Rs. 5000 per month.