AP High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2021 Notification @ hc.ap.nic.in: For 68 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancies, High Court of Andhra Pradesh Officials are inviting the applications in Direct Recruitment & Recruitment by Transfer Basis. Interested Candidates looking for the Government Law Jobs, then this AP High Court Civil Judge Notification 2021, make use of this chance. 2nd January 2021 is the Closing Date to submit the AP High Court Civil Judge Application Form 2021. By Conducting the Written Test and Interview, High Court of Andhra Pradesh Officials are going to select the candidates from all the applicants.
You Can Also Check: ★ AP Govt Jobs
- 1 AP High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2021 – 68 Junior Division Posts, Date, Apply Online
- 2 Vacancies Details
- 3 Required Qualification
- 4 Salary
- 5 Application Fee
- 6 AP High Court Civil Judge Junior Division Selection Process
- 7 Age Limit
- 8 How to Apply for AP High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2021?
- 9 AP High Court Civil Judge Junior Division Online Application Form 2021, Notification
AP High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2021 – 68 Junior Division Posts, Date, Apply Online
|Latest AP High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Starting date||3rd December 2020|
|Closing Date||2nd January 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Viva Voce|
|Job Location||Nelapadu, Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|APPSC Recruitment||AP Employment News|
|Civil Judge Jobs||Law Govt Jobs|
According to the AP High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2021 Notification, candidate who has been practicing as an advocate for not less than 3 years as of on the date of publication.
Recruitment by Transfer
Candidates applying under the recruitment by transfer must possess a degree in Law from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Based on the information given in the Official AP High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2021 Notification, candidates will get a salary between Rs.27,700 to Rs.44,770/- Per Month.
|Gen/ OBC and SC/ ST Candidates who are not from Andhra Pradesh State||Rs. 800|
|SC/ ST Category||Rs. 400|
AP High Court Civil Judge Junior Division Selection Process
AP High Court Officials are going to conduct the following selection rounds as a part of the selection process:
- Written Test
- Viva Voce
|Direct Recruitment||35 Years|
|Recruitment by Transfer||48 Years|
How to Apply for AP High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2021?
- Check hc.ap.nic.in, the Official Site of AP High Court.
- Now go to the Notifications Section.
- Click on the Recruitment Option.
- Over there you will find the Recruitment – Notification for 68 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division ).
- Click and pen it.
- Read the total information given in it.
- If you find yourself eligible and interested.
- Then fill the Online Application Form through the Official Site.
- Pay the Application Fee as per the specification.
- Recheck the total details, you have entered in the application form.
- Finally submit it before the closing date.
AP High Court Civil Judge Junior Division Online Application Form 2021, Notification
|AP High Court Civil Judge Junior Division Jobs 2021 Notification||Click HERE|
|AP High Court Civil Judge Junior Division Online Application Form 2021||Click HERE|
|AP High Court Civil Judge Junior Division Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click HERE|
|AP High Court Civil Judge Previous Question Papers||Click HERE|
All the details about the Latest AP High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2021 Notification are shared throughout this post. Do not forget to check Freshers Now regularly for more other Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh.