AP High Court Court Master Jobs 2019 @ hc.ap.nic.in – 21 Personal Secretaries Posts, Offline Form: The officials of the High Court of Andhra Pradesh had released the AP High Court Court Master Jobs 2019 Notification to hire candidates for the Court Master/ Personal Secretaries posts. As the application process started, all you need to download the Application Form from the direct link given below. Check the details about the AP High Court Court Recruitment from the below sections. The deadline to apply for the AP High Court Court Master Openings 2019 is 14th October 2019. Those who are in search of the AP High Court Jobs 2019 Notification can get detailed information.
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2019
- 1 AP High Court Court Master Jobs 2019 – Overview
- 1.1 Category Wise Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Age Limit
- 1.4 Pay Scale
- 1.5 AP High Court Vacancy Selection Process
- 1.6 Application Fee
- 1.7 Documents Along With Offline AP High Court Application Form
- 1.8 Steps To Submit Offline AP High Court Application Form 2019
- 1.9 Links – AP High Court Jobs 2019 & Court Master Application Form
AP High Court Court Master Jobs 2019 – Overview
|Latest AP High Court Court Master Recruitment 2019|
|Organization Name||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Court Master/ Personal Secretaries|
|Total Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Closing Date||14th October 2019|
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Oral Interview|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Post||Class Or Category||Number Of Posts|
Note: Selection of a candidate against BC-E vacancy will, however, be subject to the outcome of Civil Appeal Nos.2628 – 2637/ 2010 pending consideration before the Hon’ble Supreme Court Of India.
- A Degree in Arts or Science Or Commerce of any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or from any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other Degree equivalent to such qualification.
- A pass 180 WPM Speed in English Shorthand Examination, Conducted by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education or any other qualification.
- A pass in typewriting by higher grade examination in English, Conducted by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education or any other qualification
Applying candidate must have crossed the age of 42 Years as on 1st July 2019. The upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable up to 5 years to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, Backward Classes and up to 10 Years in Case of Physically handicapped candidates.
You Can Also Check: ★ APPSC Jobs List 2019
The Court Master/ Personal Secretaries Post carries a time scale of pay of INR 37100-1030-39160-1110-42490-1190-46060-1270-49870-1360-53950-1460-58330-1560-63010-1660-67990-1760-73270-1880-78910-2020-84970-2160-91450.
AP High Court Vacancy Selection Process
The Selection Process will be based on the Merit, Evaluated by tests in the Shorthand English 180 WPM (3 Min Duration) and 150 WPM (4 Minutes duration) and the transcription to be done on Computers within 40 and 45 min respectively.
The applicants who belong to OC & BC categories have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- & also SC/ ST categories have to pay an amount of INR 250 by way of demand draft drawn in favor of register, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati payable at state bank on India, High Court Branch (IFSC: SBIN0061328), Amaravati.
Documents Along With Offline AP High Court Application Form
The application must be submitted in the prescribed proforma with the 3 Latest Passport Size Colour Photograph, (One Photo to be pasted on the AP High Court Application FOrm duly attested by the Gazetted Officer and other two to the pasted on the hall tickets (original and Duplicates) along with the attested copies of academic and technical qualifications
- Date Of Birth (SSC or equivalent)
- Degree Certificate
- Shorthand (English) high Speed with 180 w.p.m or 150 w.p.m
- Typewriting (English) Higher Grade
- Community Ceritificate in case of SC’s, ST’s and BC’s (issued by the competent authority as per the Government Rules.
- Certificate of Physical Disability in case of PH candidates.
Steps To Submit Offline AP High Court Application Form 2019
- Go to the official site of the High Court Of Andhra Pradesh @ hc.ap.nic.in.
- On the home page check the Recruitment or Notification section.
- Then, you need to check the Employment Notification – 1/2019 to apply for the Court Master Jobs.
- Read all the information on the AP High Court Jobs 2019 Notification.
- After that download the Application Form.
- Fill the form and then attach all the mentioned documents as said above.
- Application for the Post Of Court Master/ Personal Secretaries to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars” along with the Demand Draft and Self Addressed envelope affixing INR 30 postage stamps, and then send that Offline Application Form to the address as mentioned below.
- Also, make a note that you are submitting the form on or before the last date.
Links – AP High Court Jobs 2019 & Court Master Application Form
|AP High Court Jobs 2019 Notification & Court Master Application Form||Download|
|Address||To the Registrar (Administration),|
High Court Of Andhra Pradesh,
Guntur, Pin – 522237
We hope that all the candidates have got the complete details of the AP High Court Court Master Jobs 2019. Follow us on Freshers Now page to know the latest updates.