AP ICET 2020 Notification @ sche.ap.gov.in/icet – Application Form, Hall Ticket, Result (Out), Exam Date, Eligibility: Candidates who are eagerly exploring for the AP ICET 2020 Exam can check out this page. Well, Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2020 Exam is going to be conducted on 10th, 11th September 2020. Also, the officials of the Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati is conducting the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 every year. And candidates need to utilize the below link to apply for the AP ICET 2020 Exam. Moreover, the AP ICET 2020 Application Form is released on 3rd March 2020 and will be available till 5th September 2020 with a late fee of Rs. 1000.
Latest Update: AP ICET Results 2020 Released. Therefore, aspirants can check and download the score card.
Furthermore, for the sake of candidates, we have provided the direct applying link below to this page. The link is active as the officials released the AP ICET 2020 Notification, Application Form. Grab all the useful information in each section. So, go through this page and get detailed information of the AP ICET 2020 Exam.
- 1 AP ICET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 AP ICET 2020 Important Dates
- 3 AP ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AP ICET 2020 Qualification Criteria
- 5 AP ICET 2020 Application Fee
- 6 AP ICET 2020 Application Form
- 7 Procedure To Apply For AP ICET 2020 Exam
- 8 AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 9 AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 AP ICET 2020 Syllabus
- 11 AP ICET 2020 Result
- 12 AP ICET 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
AP ICET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET)|
|Name of the University||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|Release Date Of Notification||29th February 2020|
|Starting Date To Apply||3rd March 2020|
|Closing Date||15th June 2020|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||10th, 11th September 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
As you see from the above table, candidates can find detailed information about the name of the examination, the name of the university that is conducting the examination, exam dates, starting date, closing date, mode of application is online. Also, interested contenders can refer to the official web portal of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) which is sche.ap.gov.in. Aspirants have to apply for the AP ICET 2020 Exam through online mode.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AP ICET Syllabus|
|AP ICET Previous Papers|
|AP ICET Hall Ticket|
|AP ICET Results|
|AP ICET Counselling|
|AP ICET Answer Key|
AP ICET 2020 Important Dates
|Release Date Of Notification||29th February 2020|
|Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||3rd March 2020|
|Submission of Online Application without late fee (only Registration fee Rs. 550/-)||15th June 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with a Late fee of Rs. 2000/- (+Rs. 550/- Registration fee)||30th June 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).||11th July 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 10,000/- (+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).||5th September 2020|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||10th July 2020 To 13th July 2020|
|Starting Date Of Downloading AP ICET Hall Ticket||3rd September 2020|
|AP ICET Exam Date||10th, 11th September 2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||12th September 2020|
|Last Date For Receiving Of Objections on Preliminary Key||14th September 2020|
|Declaration Results||Released On 25th September 2020|
AP ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidates belonging to the other than Indian Nationals should follow the rules prescribed by the university.
- Candidate must fulfill the local/ non-local status laid down by the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- Candidates also have to follow the rules laid down by the concerned university where they want to get admission.
- Candidates of any age can apply for this examination.
- There is no upper age limit to apply.
AP ICET 2020 Qualification Criteria
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent degree in 10+2+3 pattern as recognized by UGC.
- Minimum Marks: Attending candidate must secure at least 50% marks (45% in the case of reserved categories) in aggregate in qualifying examination.
- Subject: Must qualify the 10+2 with Mathematics subject.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the three years of a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
AP ICET 2020 Application Fee
All the candidates need to pay the AP ICET Application Fee of INR 550. The fee can be paid through AP Online Centres/ Citizen Service Centers/ e-Seva Centres in AP. Furthermore, it can also be paid through a credit card/ debit card. If you are applying for the AP ICET Notification 2020, you can easily draw the Demand Draft in favor of the organization.
AP ICET 2020 Application Form
Candidates need to download the AP ICET Online Application Form 2020 from the official site of the organization. We have also provided you with the complete information of the AP ICET Notification 2020 on this page. Furthermore, the applying process starts from 3rd March 2020 to 15th June 2020. Check all the information before applying. And remember, that you need to fill and submit the form on or before the last date.
Procedure To Apply For AP ICET 2020 Exam
- Firstly, visit the official website of the AP Education Common Entrance Test that is sche.ap.gov.in.
- Search for the AP ICET Notification 2020 link.
- After finding the link in the official website click on the link AP ICET Notification 2020
- Now the home page will appear on the screen.
- Therefore, go to the application download link.
- Aspirants have to read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Next, click on the “AP ICET 2020 Application Form.”
- Fill the appropriate details in the empty particulars.
- Upload your CV, photograph, and signature (if required).
- Check the details twice.
- And click on Save and Next.
- Fill your academic profile with educational details.
- Click on SAVE.
- Next, click on “Application Fee.”
- Cross-check the details again.
- Click on SUBMIT and then download the acknowledgment for further use.
To Check & Download AP ICET 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Apply Online For AP ICET 2020: Click Here (Available Now With Late Fee)
AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket
Well, all the candidates can download the AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket from the official site @ sche.ap.gov.in or from this page. Moreover, the officials of the SCHE AP decided to conduct the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) on 10th, 11th September 2020. For that exam, the AP ICET 2020 Admit Card is released on 3rd September 2020. You can download the AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket from the direct link as given here.
Download AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket Here
AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
Those who are preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) can check this page to know the AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern. The exam is conducted online. 150 minutes of time for 200 marks will be provided. So, all the candidates can easily complete the test by checking this page. There is no negative marking in the AP ICET 2020 Exam.
AP ICET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates who are about to prepare for the AP ICET 2020 Exam, they can have to prepare well for the test. There will be three sections. Section A of Analytical Ability, Section B of Mathematical Ability, and Section C Of Communication Ability. By preparing with the AP ICET 2020 Syllabus you can know which topics are in need to prepare for the test. So, download the AP ICET 2020 Syllabus PDF from the link provided below.
Download AP ICET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
AP ICET 2020 Result
After the completion of the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET), candidates can check their results. The result for the AP ICET 2020 Exam is released on 25th September 2020. So, all the candidates must keep on checking this page to know the latest updates on results.
Check AP ICET 2020 Result Here
Therefore, for more updates and relevant information regarding AP ICET Notification 2020, AP ICET Exam Date, Online Application Form stay tuned to our website freshersnow.com.
AP ICET 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
Till when can I apply for AP ICET Exam with a late fee?
You can apply for AP ICET Exam with a late fee is 5th September 2020.
What is the AP ICET Application Fee?
All the candidates need to pay the AP ICET Application Fee of INR 550.
When will the AP ICET Exam be conducted?
AP ICET Exam will be conducted on 10th, 11th September 2020.
How can I apply for AP ICET Exam?
You can apply for AP ICET Exam by visiting the official site at https://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET/ or FreshersNow.Com portal.