AP ICET Seat Allotment Results Released @ sche.ap.gov.in/ICET: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) officials had successfully conducted the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) on 26th April 2019. And now, its time for all the qualified candidates to check AP ICET Seat Allotment Results. The APSCHE officials declared the AP ICET Counselling Seat Allotment Result 2019 on 23rd August 2019. At the end of this page, we have given a link to check and download the AP ICET Seat Allotment Result 2019.
- 1 AP ICET Seat Allotment Result 2019 – Overview
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh ICET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.2 Certificates In Need For PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Category Candidates
- 1.3 AP ICET Counselling Schedule 2019 @ apicet.nic.in
- 1.4 Documents For Certificate Verification
- 1.5 AP ICET Counselling Fee 2019
- 1.6 APSCHE Seat Allotment Process 2019
- 1.7 List Of AP ICET 2019 Counselling Centers | SC/ ST/ OC/ BC
- 1.8 Check AP ICET Counselling Process 2019
AP ICET Seat Allotment Result 2019 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Name Of The Exam||AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET)|
|Mode of the Examination||Online|
|Date Of Written Exam||26th April 2019|
|Seat Allotment Result||23rd August 2019|
|Official Website||sche.ap.gov.in/ICET (or) apicet.nic.in|
Andhra Pradesh ICET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates who had qualified with 50% (for OC) and 45% (for Other Category) in their graduation Degree or its equivalent exam and get qualified in the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2019 are only eligible to take part in the AP ICET Web Counselling 2019. Furthermore, candidates should be an Indian National and should belong to AP. Also, an aspirant who is seeking for the MBA program should apply and attend the AP ICET Counselling 2019 on the scheduled date and time.
Certificates In Need For PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Category Candidates
- Children of Armed Force (CAP) Candidates: Candidates whose parents are the domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under ‘CAP’ category. This certificate is issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer. In the case of Ex-Servicemen, identity card and service discharge would be required for verification.
- NCC & Sports Quota Candidates: Candidates have to produce the original certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minority Candidates: Such candidates will be required to produce SSC ‘TC’ containing minority status or certificate from the Headmaster.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates: Candidates with 40 % and above disability are only eligible for the same. This is the certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- Anglo-Indian Candidates: Such candidates will be required to produce a certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of residence.
AP ICET Counselling Schedule 2019 @ apicet.nic.in
|AP ICET 2019 Counselling|
|Processing Fee||14th August 2019|
|Document/ Certificate Verification||16th August 2019|
|Web Option Entry (For College Selection)||19th to 21st August 2019|
|Change in Options||22nd August 2019|
|ICET Seat Allotment (Phase 1)||23rd August 2019|
|Classes Start from||26th August 2019|
Documents For Certificate Verification
- AP ICET Hall Ticket 2019
- AP ICET Rank Card 2019
- Degree Marks Memos/ Consolidated marks memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in a case where a candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates
- Intermediate Marks Memo/ Diploma Marks memo
- S.S.C or it’s equivalent Marks memo
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2015 or Ration Card holders containing the name of the candidate
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in respect of SC/ ST/ BC
- Aadhar Card (Photocopies will be returned after verification)
AP ICET Counselling Fee 2019
|Category||Fees||Mode of payment|
|OC (General)/ BC||INR 1200||Online – using a credit card or debit card or through net banking|
|SC/ ST||INR 600|
APSCHE Seat Allotment Process 2019
- If any of you have not yet participated in any of the AP ICET Counselling 2019 Phase, then such candidates need to participate as a fresh candidate by attending the Certificate Verification. You can attend the verification procedure at any one of the help centers as available for the AP ICET Web Counselling 2019.
- It must be noted by the candidates that the allotted seat of the candidates will be withdrawn if they fail to acquire and join the allotted seat. Nevertheless, the seat would be listed as a vacant seat to be filled next. Such aspirants can participate in the AP ICET Counselling Process but they would need to join a new college allocated in the second phase and they cannot claim their previous allotment.
- If a candidate has paid the fee, allowed the joining and reported at the allotted college, he/ she can still participate in the following rounds of AP ICET Counselling 2019. If a seat is allotted as per the new option, then the first allotment will be canceled and candidates will be moved to the new allotted college.
List Of AP ICET 2019 Counselling Centers | SC/ ST/ OC/ BC
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam.
- M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic, Vizianagaram.
- Govt. Institute of Chemical Technology, Vizag.
- Govt. Polytechnic, Vizag, Vijayawada.
- SRR & CVR Govt. Degree College, Vijayawada.
- MBTS Govt. Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur.
- Govt. Polytechnic – women, Gujjanagulla, Guntur.
- D.A. Govt. Polytechnic, Ongole.
- Govt. Polytechnic for Boys, Nellore.
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Dargamitta, Nellore.
- S.V. Arts College (TTD), Balaji Nagar, Tirupati.
- S.V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi.
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Kakinada.
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada.
- St. Theresa Autonomous College for Women, Eluru, W.G.Dist.
- S.M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, W.G. Dist.
- Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada.
- Government Polytechnic – Women, Kadapa.
- Sri G. Pulla Reddy Govt. Polytechnic, Kurnool.
- Government Polytechnic, Anantapur.
- S.K. University, Anantapur.
Check AP ICET Counselling Process 2019
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) @ sche.ap.gov.in/ICET (or) apicet.nic.in.
- As soon as the home page appears on the screen.
- Then, candidates need to check the AP ICET Rank Wise Schedule 2019.
- Register for AP ICET Web Counselling 2019.
- Pay the fee.
- Candidates will then receive the allotment letter through SMS or email on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- After that, you have to attend the AP ICET 2019 Counselling based on your rank.
- Carry 2-3 copies of all mentioned documents to the counselling center.
Get all the updated information of the AP ICET Seat Allotment Result 2019 from our Freshers Now page.