AP LAWCET 2020 Notification @ sche.ap.gov.in | Result (Released On 5th November 2020), Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility: Generally, the Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test 2020 is a state-level Law Entrance Examination. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur officials are planning to organize the Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test (AP LAWCET 2020) & AP Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (AP PGLCET 2020) on 1st October 2020. All the students who had completed their Application Process can attend the exam.
Latest Update: The AP LAWCET 2020 & PGLCET Result 2020 is announced on 5th November 2020. So, check the same information from this page.
The authority of Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur will conduct the AP PGLCET & AP LAWCET Exam is to provide 3 years and 5 years of LL.B course and 2 Years of LLM Course. The online form is released on 11th March 2020. Further, the last date to apply for the AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 is 15th June 2020.
- 1 AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 AP LAWCET & PGLCET Important Dates
- 3 AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AP LAWCET 2020 & PGLCET 2020 Application Fee
- 5 Process To Apply For AP LAWCET 2020 & PGLCET Exam
- 6 AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 7 AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Syllabus
- 8 AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Result
AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test (AP LAWCET 2020) & AP Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (AP PGLCET 2020)|
|Name of the University||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur|
|Release Date Of Notification||10th March 2020|
|Starting Date To Apply||11th March 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||15th June 2020|
|Sub Category||Law Entrance Exams|
|Exam Dates (AP LAWCET, PGLCET)||1st October 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Purpose||3 years and 5 years law courses and AP PGLCET-2020 for admission into LL.M courses offered by state Universities in A.P. including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-21.|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AP LAWCET Hall Ticket||AP PGLCET Hall Ticket|
|AP LAWCET Previous Year Question Papers||AP PGLCET Results|
|AP LAWCET Syllabus||AP PGLCET Syllabus|
|AP LAWCET Results||AP PGLCET Previous Papers|
AP LAWCET & PGLCET Important Dates
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP LAWCET & PGLCET – 2020||10th March 2020|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||11th March 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||15th June 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||7th July 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.1000/-||16th July 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.2000/-||25th September 2020|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||7th To 10th July 2020|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet||24th September 2020 Onwards|
|Date of AP LAWCET & PGLCET – 2020 Examination||1st October 2020|
|Time of Examination||03:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||2nd October 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||5th October 2020|
|Declaration of Results||5th November 2020|
AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
3-year LL.B Course
The Candidates for 3 years LL.B. should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation he should have passed any additional graduate or postgraduate degree with 45% aggregate marks.
5 Year LL.B. Course
The Candidates for 5 years LL.B. should have passed a two-year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
Note: There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 years/ 5 year Law course in favor of the candidates belonging to SC / ST and relaxation of 3% of marks for candidates belonging to other backward classes.
2 Year LL.M. Course
Candidates holding LL.B./ B.L. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B/ B.L. Final year examination are also eligible. A candidate appearing for LLB/ BL degree examinations may take the AP PGLCET in anticipation of results. However, the candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with 50% marks in aggregate (for OC/BC) and 45% marks in aggregate (for SC/ ST) at the time of counseling.
- Mere appearance in AP LAWCET/ AP PGLCET will not give any right to admission. The candidate shall satisfy all the eligibility criteria and should satisfy rules governing admission as are applicable at the time of admission.
- The applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation/ post-graduation through the single sitting system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission into the law courses.
- Age on admission into law courses is subject to the rule position in vogue at the time of admission.
Nationality and Domicile
The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974 and the amendments made thereto from time to time.
AP LAWCET 2020 & PGLCET 2020 Application Fee
- 3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B Courses (AP LAWCET) Registration fee Rs. 750
- Postgraduate Law courses LL.M (AP PGLCET) Registration fee Rs. 850
Process To Apply For AP LAWCET 2020 & PGLCET Exam
To reduce the search burden of candidates, in this section, we have given the simple AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 applying steps. So, all the interested people can check and follow the steps.
- Go through the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance test @ sche.ap.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website you can find the AP LAWCET – 2020 tab
- So, click on the link
- A new page appears on the screen
- You can get a few steps.
- Therefore, follow the given steps
- Now download the Notification
- If you are eligible, then click on the Online AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Application Form.
- Enter the asked details
- Once recheck the entered info
- Finally, you have to pay an Examination Fee
- Hit on the submit button
- Now take a print out for the reference purpose.
Click Here To Edit Your AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form – Category 2 (Available Now)
To Check & Download AP LAWCET & AP PGLCET 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Submit Online AP PGLCET 2020 & AP LAWCET Application Form: Click Here
AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Hall Ticket
Aspirants can check on the details about the AP LAWCET 2020 & PGLCET Hall Ticket from here. As the officials released AP LAWCET 2020 & PGLCET Hall Ticket on 24th September 2020. So aspirants must download the Hall Ticket to get important details like Exam Date, Timings, etc. Moreover, the AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 1st October 2020.
Download AP LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket Here
Download AP PGLCET 2020 Hall Ticket Here
AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates who are preparing for the AP LAWCET & PGLCET must also check on the AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Syllabus. We have a place where the topic-wise AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Syllabus should be covered by the aspirants so have a look at them.
Download AP LAWCET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
Download AP PGLCET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- AP LAWCET: Part A consists of 30 questions. And the total marks should be 30 marks. Moreover, each question consists of ONE Mark. The General Knowledge and Mental Ability are the subjects. Coming to Part B it consists of 30 questions from 30 marks. Therefore, Current Affairs is a major topic in Part B. And Part C It consists of 60 marks. Total Number of Questions 120, Total Marks should be 120, The time duration of the test is 120 Minutes.
- AP PGLCET: The AP PGLCET Exam will be having a total of 120 Questions of two parts. Part A is having 20 Questions each and part B 16 Questions each.
AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 Result
Candidates can also get the direct links of the AP LAWCET & PGLCET Result from here. As the higher members announced the AP LAWCET & PGLCET Result on the official site. Then will place here the Result and the Result is announced as per the schedule which is on 5th November 2020.
We hope all the candidates got complete information regarding AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 from the above section. Visit Freshers Now regularly.
AP LAWCET 2020 & PGLCET Frequently Asked Questions
When will the AP LAWCET Application Form with late fee close?
The AP LAWCET Application Form with late fee will be closed on 25th September 2020.
How can I apply for the AP LAWCET 2020 Exam?
To apply for AP LAWCET 2020 Or AP PGLCET 2020 Exam, candidates must and should have to visit the official site @ sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET. Or else, they can check FreshersNow.Com to get the direct application link.
When will the AP Law Entrance Exam be conducted?
AP LAWCET & PGLCET Exam will be conducted on 1st October 2020.
What is the AP LAWCET 2020 Application Fee?
3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B Courses (AP LAWCET) Registration fee Rs. 750. Postgraduate Law courses LL.M (AP PGLCET) Registration fee Rs. 850