AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification – 2296 Gramin Dak Sevak (Cycle 3) Posts, Salary, Application Form (Last Date Extended): The latest AP Postal Circle Notification is released. Moreover, the AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification is released for 2296 Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak) Vacancies. So, those who are searching for the AP Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 can go through this page. Also, the last date to register for the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Vacancies 2021 is 1st March 2021. Go through the complete page and then know the details like the AP Postal Circle GDS Vacancies, Educational Qualification, AP Postal Circle GDS Salary, and more.
Latest Update: The last date to apply for the AP Postal Circle GDS (Cycle 3) is extended till 1st March 2021. So, candidates who missed the chance can apply now.
- 1 AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification – 2296 Gramin Dak Sevak (Cycle 3) Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 Vacancies
- 3 Educational Qualification
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 AP Postal Circle GDS Salary
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 Selection Process
- 8 How To Apply For AP Postal Circle GDS Openings 2021?
- 9 AP Postal Circle GDS Cycle 3 Notification, Application Form
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification – 2296 Gramin Dak Sevak (Cycle 3) Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest AP Postal Circle GDS Cycle 3 Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||AP Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak)|
|Total Vacancies||2296 Posts|
|Starting date||27th January 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|India Post Office Recruitment|
|APPSC Recruitment||AP Govt Jobs|
|APPSC 2021||AP Employment News|
|Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Total|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||2296|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Minimum:18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
AP Postal Circle GDS Salary
Candidates belonging to the UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man category have to pay Rs.100/- as a part of the Application Fee. There is no application fee for others.
The Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
How To Apply For AP Postal Circle GDS Openings 2021?
- Move to the official site @ appost.in/gdsonline/.
- From there, you can check the Download Notifications section.
- Under that section, check and click on the link which is highlighted as “Andhra Pradesh (2296 Posts).”
- By clicking it, you will get the AP Postal Circle GDS Cycle 3 Notification PDF.
- Study the information and then proceed for Online Registration.
- Fill in all the details and then submit the online AP Postal Circle GDS Application Form 2021.
AP Postal Circle GDS Cycle 3 Notification, Application Form
|AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021 – Important Links|
|AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2021||Click Here – Link Expired|
We hope that the provided information is helpful for your reference. So, keep checking our page @ FreshersNow.Com for more such updates.