AP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2020 PDF Download | Mail Guard Exam Pattern: Candidates can easily get the subject wise AP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2020 from this page. Preparing according to the AP Postal Circle Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern will help you to cover complete topics without missing a single thing. The authority of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle strictly stated that they want to select the aspirants by conducting the Written Exam (Aptitude Test). Moreover, clearing an Aptitude Test is not easy at the same time not difficult. For the sake of all such candidates, we have attached the AP Postal Circle Exam Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern in PDF format.
- 1 AP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2020 – Details
- 2 AP Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Exam Pattern 2020
- 3 AP Postal Circle Qualifying Marks For Postman & Mail Guard Posts
- 4 AP Postal Circle Selection Process 2020
- 5 AP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2020 PDF Download
- 6 AP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Postal Circle)|
|Name Of The Posts||Postman, Mail Guard|
AP Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Exam Pattern 2020
Those who had applied for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 can take a look at this section because you can get a complete and clear Exam Pattern for Postman & Mail Guard Vacancies. Checking the Exam Pattern gives a clear picture of the Written Test.
|Part A||General Knowledge||25 Marks, 25 Questions|
|Part B||Mathematics||25 Marks, 25 Questions|
|Part C||English Language, Telugu Language||50 Marks, 50 Questions|
- Candidates must be subjected to an Aptitude Test
- Total Marks should be 100
- The Aptitude Test is an objective type comprising Tests.
- There is no Negative Marking
- The Time Duration of the Examination is 120 Minutes.
AP Postal Circle Qualifying Marks For Postman & Mail Guard Posts
- The Qualifying Marks for Part A and Part B are 10 Marks for OC candidates, 8 Marks for SC/ ST, and 9 Marks for OBC contenders. This Marks will be applicable to each part
- Coming to Part C it consists of two segments in each segment all the candidates need to score 10 Marks for OC candidates, 8 Marks for SC/ ST, and 9 Marks for OBC contenders.
- The candidates need to secure a total of 40 Marks for OC candidates, 33 Marks for SC/ ST, and 31 Marks for OBC aspirants.
- So we suggest the contenders that prepare well according to the AP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2020 and Mail Guard Exam Pattern
AP Postal Circle Selection Process 2020
The selection of the candidates is purely based on the Aptitude Test (Written Test) and Merit.
AP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2020 PDF Download
Download the free pdf of AP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2020 PDF Download from this section. Hence, all, the contenders must and should prepare well by checking the Subject Wise Syllabus and Exam Pattern. In order to help the people, we have shared the AP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2020 which is officially released by AP Postal Circle at their web portal @ www.appost.in. Hence, scroll down and check the topic wise Syllabus for each subject.
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian History
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian Culture
- Indian Politics
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Economy
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Time and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Indices and Surds
- Simple Interest
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Compound Interest
- Simplification and Approximation
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Simple Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
- General English
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Passage Completion
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Arrangement
- Spotting Errors
- Comprehension of passage
- Common Vocabulary
- Sentence Formation
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning
To Download AP Postal Circle Postman, Mail Guard Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
Click on the link and download the AP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2020. Therefore, visit our website Freshersnow and check the latest Syllabus for all Government Jobs.
AP Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any negative marking in the AP Postal Circle Exam?
There is no negative marking in the AP Postal Circle Exam 2020.
How many questions will be asked in the AP Postal Circle Exam?
Only 100 Questions will be asked in the AP Postal Circle Postman, Mail Guard Exam.
What are the subjects to be covered in the AP Postal Circle Exam?
General Knowledge, Mathematics, English, Telugu are the subjects to be covered in the AP Postal Circle Exam.
How to download AP Postal Circle Syllabus 2020 PDF?
Candidates can download the AP Postal Circle Postman, Mail Guard Syllabus 2020 PDF along with the Exam Pattern through the official site. Or else, you can download it through the link attached to our FreshersNow.Com.