AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: The officials of the Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Department are planning to hire Village Fisheries Assistant. So, all the applied competitors start your preparation by downloading the given AP Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019. We had also provided AP Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Pattern 2019. And also AP Village Fisheries Assistant Selection Process 2019 along with the AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF. Further details candidates can visit the official web site of the Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Department that is gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
★ ★ Other Exam Syllabus ★ ★
To gain good marks in the written examination, aspirants need to prepare yourself by downloading the given AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus 2019. Candidates can also check the AP Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern from the given below sections.
You Can Also Check: ★ AP Village Fisheries Assistant Notification 2019
- 1 AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Overview
- 2 AP Village Fisheries Assistant Selection Process 2019
- 3 AP Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
- 4 Download AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Overview
|AP Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Department|
|Post Name||Village Fisheries Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||794 Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Selection Process 2019
To fill the vacancies of the Village Fisheries Assistant, the officials of the Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Department are going to conduct 2 selection rounds. First, the candidates need to attend the OMR based Written Test. After shortlisting in the written test candidates need to attend the Personal Interview/ Document Verification. To gain good marks in the written test, aspirants must know the exam syllabus of the Village Fisheries Assistant.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview/ Document Verification
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
|AP Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Pattern 2019|
|Part/ Name Of the Subject||Number Of Questions/ Number Of Marks||Duration of Time (Minutes)|
|Part – A||50||50|
|Part – B||100||100|
Note: There will be a negative marking of (1/4) or 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- The written test consists of the General Studies and mental ability, General Fisheries, Inland Fisheries, Marine Fisheries, Aquaculture, Fishing Gear and Craft and Fisheries Management subjects.
- The number of questions is 150 and marks are 150 marks.
- And the time duration is 150 Minutes.
Download AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF
All the exam applied aspirants are advised to download the given AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF and check Exam Pattern, Selection Process 2019. Candidates can also begin your preparation from today onwards.
Part – A
General Studies and Mental Ability:
1. General Mental ability and reasoning.
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
3. General English.
4. Current affairs of regional, national and international importance.
5. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
6. History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
7. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments,
public policy, reforms ad center – state relations with specific reference to
8. Society, Social justice, rights issues.
9. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
10.Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Part – B
1. Introduction to Fishes; Principles of Taxonomy; Classification of Fishes;
Catadromous, Anadromous Fish migration
2. Commercially important species of Marine, Freshwater & Brackish water fishes
of India & Andhra Pradesh
3. General Morphology, Anatomy, Physiology of Fishes, Shrimp, Prawn, Crab
4. Nutritive Value of Fish & Prawn
5. Status on Aquatic Production & Productivity of India & AP
6. Status of exports of aquatic products from India & AP
7. Carnivorous Fishes & Toxic aquatic species
8. Assessment of Quality of Fish.
1. Inland Fisheries Resources of Andhra Pradesh
2. Types of water bodies exist in a freshwater ecosystem
3. Ecology of Pond, tanks, lakes, Reservoir, River
4. Classification of Reservoirs & their Management;
5. Banned fish species and mechanism of disposal of stocks
6. Induced Breeding Techniques
7. Inland Fish Seed Farms & management
8. Cage culture in Reservoirs – pros & cons
9. Ornamental Fishes- Breeding & rearing techniques
1. Marine Resources of Andhra Pradesh
2. Tides, Currents, waves, monsoons, continental shelf, upwelling & sinking
3. Important marine fishery; coastal, offshore & deep-sea species
4. Importance of by-catch Reduction Devices Turtle Excluder Device
5. Conservation of marine Turtles & mammals
6. Sea safety & Navigational equipment
7. Registration of marine Fishing Craft
8. Fish Landing Centres, Fishing Harbours Management
9. Important Deep-sea fishes of India
10. Marine Cage Culture
11. Marine Fishing ban period
12. Coastal Security- MFR Act, MS Act.
13. Colour Code for Marine Fishing Boats
1. Types of Aquaculture systems
2. Pond construction
3. Water & Soil management
4. Indian Major Carps Breeding & hatchery management
5. Nursery Management
6. Seed Rearing; Production management of Advanced Fingerling & Yearlings
7. Breeding & Hatchery management of Freshwater Prawn, M. Rosenberg
8. Breeding & Hatchery management of L. vannamei
9. Preliminary Concepts of Specific Pathogen Free broodstock, Nucleus Breeding
Centre, Brood Stock Multiplication Centre, Aquatic Quarantine Facility
10. Integrated Fish farming with Paddy- Horticulture
11. Fish nutrition and feed management: Types of Feed, Feeding methods,
Nutritional requirement of Fish; the quantity of feed
12. Registration & Regularization of freshwater aquaculture ponds for culturing
Indian Major Carps – DLC- Guidelines- Penalty & demolition on violations
13. CAA guidelines for registration of aquafarms and Hatcheries
14. Guidelines for the culture of Nile Tilapia in ponds
15. Production & Productivity enhancement mechanisms
16. Common Diseases of aquatic animals & management
17. Concept of Biosecurity and HACCP
18. Best Management Practices for achieving sustainable production
Fishing Craft and Gear:
1. Types of Crafts & Gear used in capture fishery – marine, inland sectors
2. Different types of gear material
3. Mesh Size Regulation
1. Pollution & control measures
2. Marketing- Role of fisherwomen- Hygiene handling & maintenance of fish
3. Conservatory measures in marine & reservoir fisheries
4. Role of Gram Panchayats in the development of fishery wealth
5. Lively hood enhancement & employment opportunities in the fisheries sector
6. Various value-added & health products
7. Usage of Banned Antibiotics in aquaculture and its implications on exports
8. Concept of Aqua zonation & its benefits in management
9. Role of Fisheries Co-operatives in enhancing the fish production &
productivity in public water bodies
10.Natural calamities- Floods, Cyclones, Tsunamis- Role of communities, local
bodies in preparedness
11. Role of Gram Panchayats in Maintenance of Fish Markets.
To Download AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF – Click Here
The above information regarding the AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus 2019 is for your reference only. Further details candidates can visit the official web site of the Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Department that is gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
For more latest updates regarding the Syllabus, candidates keep checking our Fresheers Now web page. Thank You.