AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020 | Nutrition Food for Pregnant Women & Infants: On 1st September 2020, the government of Andhra Pradesh started the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme. Through AP Sampoorna Poshana Scheme, the Government of AP is providing nutritious food to pregnant women, lactating mothers, and children age 6 months to 6 years. For the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme, the Andhra Pradesh Government is going to spend Rs.1863 crore.
The complete details about the list of 77 implementing scheduled and tribal sub-plan Mandals, a model of the food, etc., are given below. With the 55,607 Anganwadi centers, the new diet in YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme 2020 will cover almost 30 lakh women. The plan areas contain approximately 47,267 Anganwadi centers and from them, 27 lakh women and children will be gained. The government is planning to spend 1,555 crores on the plain area’s Anganwadi centers. The leftover budget will be for the 3 lakh tribal area’s women and infants.
- 1 AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020 – Complete Details
- 2 YSR Sampurna Poshan Plus Scheme
- 3 Required Documents for YSR Sampurna Poshan Plus
- 4 How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh YSR Sampurna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020?
- 5 YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Implementation List
- 6 YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme – Approved Food Model
- 7 AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme|
|Announced by||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Benefits||Nutritious food for Pregnant Women & Infants|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||pregnant women, lactating mothers, and children between the age of 6 months to 6 years|
YSR Sampurna Poshan Plus Scheme
YSR Sampurna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020 provides nutritious food to pregnant women, children, and lactating mothers.
- In the 77 tribal mandals, 8,320 Anganwadi centers will take care of 3 lakh tribal women and children.
- The nutritious food will provide to pregnant women and children between 6 months to 6 years.
- The children between the ages of 3-6 years will get milk and eggs.
- The government is going to spend Rs.1100 per month on pregnant women and Rs.553 per month on children for the diet.
- For launching the AP Sampurna Poshana Plus Scheme, the government will spend Rs.308 crore.
Required Documents for YSR Sampurna Poshan Plus
- ID (Identification) proof
- Medical certificates for women
- Children’s age certificate
- Residential proof
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh YSR Sampurna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020?
The registration of the eligible children and women will be done by the Anganwadi workers. The Respective Project Officer, ITDA in coordination with the Project Director, District Women, and children Development Authority (DW&CDA) will observe the program implementation in ITDAs.
- The Anganwadi Centre Catchment area survey will be done by the Anganwadi workers to register all the eligible children and women into the program. Mostly special efforts to find the eligible population in the hilltops, hard to reach locations, and inaccessible areas.
- The registration of children from 6 months to 6 years of age, pregnant women, and lactating mothers in the AP Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme must be compulsory.
- For organizing the service delivery complete details will be registered in common application software(CAS).
- The details like date of birth, gender, and monthly height, children’s weight records have to register in CAS.
- Monthly observing the growth of each and every child will be in Anganwadi centers.
- Those who are discharged from the NRC will be observed at home. To certify the appropriate feeding, clean surroundings, personal hygiene, sanitation, and clean, safe drinking water, parents must be educated. On the weekly basis, the children will be observed if they noted as Severely Under Weight(SUW), SAM, MAM.
- At the Anganwadi centers, the pregnant women’s weight will be checked every month and will be noted in CAS.
- To make certain Ante-natal checkups, distributing IFA tablets, administering the worming to pregnant women and lactating mothers as per the protocol, the Anganwadi worker-ASHA-ANM must organize.
- Anganwadi workers, supervisors, and CDPOs will go to home visits, educate and counsel about the nutrition and health care behaviors also with the infant(IYCF) young child feeding practices.
- The pregnant women, lactating mothers have to use the protein, energy-based home ration items only for them. They should not use for their family members.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Implementation List
The following table contains the complete information about the list of 77 tribal scheduled and tribal sub-plan Mandals which are implementing the AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme.
|S.no||District Name||Mandal name|
|46||EAST GODAVARI||Y RAMAVARAM|
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme – Approved Food Model
Both the current model of food and extra approved food model will be in the Approved Food Model shown in the below table:
Check AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme 2020 Complete Details: Click HERE
Have you checked all the related details of the AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme 2020? For more Updates of such government scheme, don’t forget to check our site Freshers Now regularly.
AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who Will Get Benefits of AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020?
Pregnant Women and Infants will get benefits from AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme.
Who Launched AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme 2020?
The government of Andhra Pradesh has Launched the AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020.
What are the benefits of the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme 2020?
Through this AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020, AP State Government is providing Nutritional Food.
Can I Register for AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2020 through Online Mode?
Anganwadi workers will take a thorough survey of Anganwadi Centre (AWC) to enroll all eligible children and Pregnant women for AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme.