APIIT NAT 2020 Notification @ apiit.edu.in – Application Form (Out), Dates, Eligibility: Recently, the officials of Asia Pacific Institute Of Information Technology had Released the APIIT NAT 2020 Application Form. So, candidates who are willing to know the particulars can check this page. And the APIIT NAT Online Application Form 2020 will be available till May 2020 tentatively.
Latest Update: APIIT NAT 2020 Application Form Is Available Online & Offline. So, candidates can check the below-attached link to apply for the test.
Aspirants who are willing to join B.Tech and Management Courses in APIIT (Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology) can apply for this APIIT National Admission Test (NAT) 2020. Also, the APIIT NAT 2020 is to be held tentatively in the 1st Week Of June 2020. From the below sections, check exam dates, online application form dates, and active links.
- 1 APIIT NAT 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 APIIT NAT 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 APIIT NAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Details To Be Filled On APIIT NAT Application Form
- 5 Application Fee
- 6 Procedure To Fill APIIT NAT 2020 Exam
- 7 APIIT NAT 2020 Admit Card
- 8 APIIT NAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 APIIT NAT 2020 Syllabus
- 10 APIIT NAT 2020 Result
APIIT NAT 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT)|
|Name Of The Examination||APIIT NAT (National Admission Test)|
|Date Of Written Exam||1st Week Of June 2020 (tentatively)|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last date||May 2020|
Aspirants can check the table that is provided above to get an overview of the APIIT NAT Notification 2020. From the above table, candidates can check the detailed information about the name of the organization, the name of the examination, the date of the written exam, the notification starting date, and the notification closing date. Through these links, contenders can download the application form in the form of a PDF. If the candidates have any queries regarding this entrance examination, you can refer to the official website of the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology @ apiit.edu.in.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|APIIT NAT Syllabus|
|APIIT NAT Previous Question Papers|
|APIIT NAT Result|
|APIIT NAT Admit Card|
APIIT NAT 2020 – Important Dates
|Application Form Online & Offline||Available Now|
|Admit Card Download||May 2020 (Tentative)|
|APIIT NAT 2020 Exam||1st week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
APIIT NAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum APIIT NAT Eligibility Criteria 2020 for candidates applying for UG Programmes is 12th standard. So, candidates applying for PG Programs should have completed their degree from an approved college. For the sake of the students, we provided the APIIT NAT Eligibility Criteria as below. And you need to fulfill all the listed criteria to apply for the APIIT NAT Notification 2020.
- Candidates should have completed the 12th standard with a minimum percentage of 45%
- They should have studied Maths and Physics as Mandatory and Chemistry/ Computer Science as optional
- Aspirants should have completed 17 years at the time of admission (ideally before the month of June 2020)
- Candidates applying for the BBA course should have studied English as a mandatory subject 5 % relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
- Candidates should have completed their bachelor’s degree from any reputed college
- The institute allows candidates from reserved categories to apply if they have secured a percentage of 47.5 %.
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks in their bachelor’s.
- Those pursuing their final year can apply for the exam
Details To Be Filled On APIIT NAT Application Form
While applying for the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology Notification 2020, candidates need to make a note that they should enter a list of fields. And the fields contain the information as given below. So, while filling the APIIT NAT Application Form 2020 be careful and give valid information.
- Candidate’s Personal Details
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Exam Centre
- Candidates’ Category as mentioned in the caste certificate.
- Local Area Status
- SSC (10th class) or equivalent details
- Select whether Non-Minority/ Minority.
- Special Category, if applicable, such as Annual Income of the Parent, Address for Correspondence, contact number, and email ID and also the Intermediate/ Degree details.
The Application Fee for the APIIT NAT Notification 2020 is INR 700. So, all the candidates need to pay the fee as per the notification. Furthermore, you can also visit the official site of the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology @ apiit.edu.in for any information. Pay the fee online through Credit, Debit Card, Internet Banking. Also, you can pay offline by submitting the demand draft in favor of the organization.
Procedure To Fill APIIT NAT 2020 Exam
- Aspirants have to first visit the official website of Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology @ www.apiit.edu.in.
- Later the homepage of APIIT will appear on the screen.
- Now you have to click on the “Admissions” that is present on the homepage.
- Nextly, you can check the “Apply Online” option.
- You have to click on it.
- Now the home page of the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- You can see the empty particulars like Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Applicant’s name, Educational Qualifications, and other details.
- So, fill those details and Upload any files (if required).
- Click on SUBMIT. Also, pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- In the offline mode, aspirants have to visit the registration center nearby.
- Download the application form online from the official site or from the direct link attached below.
- Fill your details and submit other copies to the registration center.
- Pay the application fee.
- Paste the recent photograph on the form.
- And, courier the application form to the mail that is provided on the official website.
To Check APIIT NAT 2020 Details: Click Here
APIIT NAT 2020 Admit Card
The higher members of Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology will be releasing the APIIT NAT 2020 Admit Card in May 2020 Tentatively. So the aspirants who are in search of the APIIT NAT 2020 Admit Card can download from this article easily. As we have shared the official link to download the APIIT NAT 2020 Admit Card and will be activated once the higher members make it out.
Download APIIT NAT 2020 Admit Card Here
APIIT NAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Aspirants who are in search of the APIIT NAT 2020 Exam Pattern can refer our article now. Whereas the higher members are going to conduct the APIIT NAT 2020 Exam with 300 marks of 100 Multiple Choice Question. There is a negative mark of 1 mark for every wrong answer. To get more vali details about the APIIT NAT 2020 Exam just keep visiting our article.
APIIT NAT 2020 Syllabus
To get the details about the APIIT NAT 2020 Syllabus you can refer to our page. Moreover, the APIIT NAT 2020 Syllabus is given based on the course applied. So the aspirants who had applied can check the below-given link and check on to the course you have applied and can start your preparation.
Download APIIT 2020 NAT Syllabus Here
APIIT NAT 2020 Result
Aspirants who are eager to check on the APIIT NAT 2020 Result can study our page. As we will include here the APIIT NAT 2020 Result after the official releases. And the APIIT NAT 2020 Result can be announced in 2nd Week Of June 2020 Tentatively.
Check APIIT NAT 2020 Result Here
Therefore, for more updates regarding APIIT NAT 2020 and Exam Date, Online Application Form keep browsing our website FreshersNow.Com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the APIIT NAT Application Fee?
The Application Fee for the APIIT NAT Notification 2020 is INR 700.
Is the application form available only online?
The APIIT NAT Application Form will be available online & offline.
How to apply for APIIT NAT 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for the APIIT NAT 2020 Exam online by visiting the official site or from FreshersNow.Com or downloading the offline application form.