Apostek recruiters are going to conduct the Apostek Off Campus 2019 Drive to hire the B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates who have the complete skill. After the complete procedure, the selected candidates will be assigned for the Software Developer role. So, all the eligible and interested candidates of 2020 Batch must attend the Apostek Off Campus 2019 Drive.
Candidates should apply for this Apostek Off Campus Drive 2019 on or before 21st December 2019. Without experience also you can apply for this Apostek Off Campus 2019. The scheduled date to attend it was on 23rd December 2019. Furthermore, check the complete information given in the below sections of this page like the Apostek Eligibility Criteria, the Apostek Online Registration link.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
Apostek Off Campus 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Company||Apostek|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||INR 6,50,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||21st December 2019|
|Off Campus Date||23rd December 2019|
Apostek Eligibility Criteria 2019
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech (CS/ IT/ IS) from 2020 batch
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Basic computer knowledge, limited use and/ or application of basic engineering principles, concepts, and theories
- General knowledge of one mainstream language, (preferred proficiency in Java)
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Apostek offers high-end software consulting to startups by defining their outsourcing strategy for product development and setting up an energetic software development team at Bangalore. We have worked in various areas like Mobile Web, Mobile Advertisement, Mobile Applications, Java-based Web Application Development, Network Test Products, Data Analytics, and Large-Scale Data Processing, Virtualization and Network Monitoring.
At Apostek, we understand the needs of the startup. We have boosted several of them to their next level of growth and success. Think of Apostek as a partner in the complete life cycle of your product. Working on a product with a startup requires not only a team of highly skilled engineers but very importantly, the ‘brisk’ development culture which is a combination of product mindset within the company, non-cumbersome but effective processes, high communication skills and dynamic decision making at a day-to-day level.
- As a part of the development team, you will be developing compelling mobile/web applications.
- You must have an inclination and attitude for fast-paced product development.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- The company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks.
- Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to at least 24 months tenure need to apply.
Online Registration Link For Apostek Off Campus 2019 Drive: Apply Now
Follow us on our FreshersNow.Com portal for the latest information. Also, you can get the updated data of the Apostek Off Campus 2019 Drive only if you stay constant with us. Read all the details given properly to attain the desired role.