APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2022 (Out) – psc.ap.gov.in: Check out this page and know the particulars regarding the APPSC Departmental Test 2022. The authorities of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) have released the APPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2022. As per the notice, the last date to submit the online application for the Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test 2022 is 4th October 2022. Candidates, by checking the sections below on this page can know the APPSC Departmental Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022. The authorities have not yet disclosed the APPSC Departmental Test Date 2022 in the AP Departmental Test Notification 2022. Once the complete details are out on the official website, we will update you through our site.
Latest Update: The link to apply online for the APPSC Departmental Test is now active. Candidates who haven’t registered have to first register and then proceed to submit their applications. The link to register and online application is provided in important links table.
- 1 APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2022
- 2 APPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2022 – Overview
- 3 APPSC Departmental Test 2022 – Important Dates
- 4 APPSC Departmental Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 AP Departmental Exam Application Fee
- 6 How to Apply for APPSC Departmental Test 2022?
- 7 APPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2022, Application Link
- 8 APPSC Departmental Exam Pattern 2022
- 9 APPSC Departmental Test Syllabus
- 10 APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2022
- 11 APPSC Departmental Test Result 2022
APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2022
You can download the APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2022 PDF from the below important links section. Also, we have attached the APPSC Departmental Test Online Application Form 2022 link in the same section. Give a glance at the overall page and get to know the essentials like APPSC Departmental Exam Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and more.
APPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2022 – Overview
|AP Departmental Test 2022|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Exam Name||Departmental Test – November 2022 Session|
|Online Application Start Date||14th September 2022|
|Online Application End Date||4th October 2022|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Departmental Test 2022 – Important Dates
|Online Application Submission Start Date||14th September 2022|
|Online Application Submission End Date||4th October 2022|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||4th October 2022|
APPSC Departmental Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The employees of the Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Tests that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules
- The Secretariat employees are eligible to appear s, wherever the rules permit in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services
- Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No: 6 &7.
- Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code Nos : 31, 46, 64, 79, 89, 100, 114 & 129.
- Typists-Assistant working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination
- The candidates intending to apply for the following Tests should refer to the
respective Service Rules for the eligibility.
- Sericulture Department: Paper Code Nos: 32, 47, 65, 80, 90, 101, 115, 130 &143.
- Mines &Geology Department: Paper Code No: 150 only.
- Divisional Test: Paper Code Nos: 30, 63, 81,113 &138.
- Works Accounts Service: Paper Code Nos: 44, 78, 99 and 128.
- Workshop Officers: Paper C ode Nos:14 &29.
- A.P. Public Service Commission: Paper Code No:149.
- Social Welfare Department Paper Code 170
- Health & Family Welfare Department Paper Code 171
- The Paper Code bearing numbers 05, 08, 10, 18, 19, 27, 28, 36, 43, 45, 49, 62,67,
77, 98, 108, 127, 136, 137, 141, 142, 144 to 148 and 155 are open to all, whether
the applicant is in Government Service or not.
AP Departmental Exam Application Fee
- The fee for each Paper is Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) as per G.O. Ms.No. 121, G.A (Ser-C) Department, Dt.17.09.2020
- The applicant shall pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards the application processing fee, besides the examination fee. However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages
How to Apply for APPSC Departmental Test 2022?
- Visit the official website @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Then the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) home page will get appeared on the screen
- Firstly, the candidates must complete the OTPR Registration, if they have not registered before
- Then the Applicant has to Login in the Commission’s website with the User Name (OTPR ID) and the Password
- After Login, the Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website
- After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill in application-specific data. Once all the data is filled inappropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form
- On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the Applicant is shown the various payment options where he/ she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen
- Once the payment is successful, a payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form
- Applicant should provide the payment reference ID generated along with the other details required for filling the application form
- Fill in the application and submit it before the due date strikes
APPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2022, Application Link
|APPSC Departmental Test 2022 – Important Links|
|To Download AP Departmental Test Notification 2022||Click Here|
|To Apply for APPSC Departmental Test Nov 2022||Registration | Apply Online (Links Are Active)|
APPSC Departmental Exam Pattern 2022
|Fore Noon||After Noon|
|Objective Type Papers||2 Hours (120 mins)||10.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||3.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
|Conventional Type Papers||3 Hours (180 Minutes) (Except PC.No.05,which is 2hrs)||10.00 AM – 01.00 PM||3.00 PM – 6.00 PM (For P.C No.005 only 3.00 PM – 5.00 PM)|
APPSC Departmental Test Syllabus
The list of books allowed for each Test along with the syllabus is available on the Commission’s Website.
APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2022
The hall ticket will be issued by the authorities on their official website. In order to download the hall ticket, the candidates must visit the official website as per the release date announced by the authorities. The candidates must download the hall ticket and should take a copy of it, and most carry it to the respective exam. Without the hall ticket, no one will be allowed to take up the exam.
APPSC Departmental Test Result 2022
The results of the candidates who are provisionally declared to have passed the Tests will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Commission’s Office and also hosted on the Commission’s Official Website “https://psc.ap.gov.in”, which would be considered an authentic publication for extending all benefits to the candidates who are provisionally declared to have passed the Tests, vide G.O.Ms.No.591, General Administration (Services-A) Department, dt:20-10-2011. No individual Pass Certificate will be issued to the candidates by the Commission.
We hope that all the articulated details on this page were useful to you. For more latest updates on APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2022, make sure that you follow us @ freshersnow.com.
|★ ★ You Can Also Check ★ ★|
|APPSC Departmental Test Syllabus|
|APPSC Departmental Test Previous Papers|