APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2021 (Nov Session) @ psc.ap.gov.in under Notification Number – 04/2021, Application Form Is Released. The officials of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) started accepting the online APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2021 from 26th March 2021 To 15th April 2021. Those who want to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test 2021 can check this page to know the detailed information. The direct link to apply for APPSC Departmental Test 2021 is given below.
APPSC Departmental Test 2021 will be conducted from 29th May 2021 To 3rd June 2021. The last date to submit the OTRP Form for the APPSC Departmental Test 2021 Notification on or before 15th April 2021. Remember, if you satisfy the APPSC Departmental Test Eligibility 2021 given below, then only you can have the chance to apply for APPSC Departmental Test Nov Notification 2021. So, we suggest you check the process to apply for the Department Test – Nov Session.
- 1 APPSC Departmental Test 2021 – Nov Session
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 APPSC Departmental Test 2021 – Important Dates
- 4 Application Fee
- 5 Mode Of Payment
- 6 Selection Process
- 7 Steps To Apply For Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test 2021
- 8 Links – AP Departmental Test Notification (Nov) & Online Application Form
APPSC Departmental Test 2021 – Nov Session
|Latest APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Exam Name||Departmental Test – Nov Session|
|Starting Date To Apply||26th March 2021|
|End Date To Submit||15th April 2021|
|Exam Date (Nov Session)||29th May 2021 To 3rd June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Viva Voce|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
★ ★ You Can Also Check ★ ★
|APPSC Departmental Test Syllabus|
|APPSC Departmental Test Previous Papers|
|APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket|
|APPSC Departmental Test Results|
|APPSC Departmental Test Answer Key|
- The employees of the Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Tests
that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules.
- Typists-cum-Assets. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are eligible to
appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
- The Secretariat employees are allowed to appear for the following Tests, wherever
the rules permit in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services
a) Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No: 6 & 7.
b) Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code Nos: 31, 46, 64, 79, 89, 100, 114
- The candidates intending to apply for the following Tests should refer to the
respective Service Rules for the eligibility.
APPSC Departmental Test 2021 – Important Dates
|APPSC Departmental Test Notification Release Date||25th March 2021|
|Starting Date to Fill APPSC Departmental Application Form||26th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for APPSC Departmental Test||15th April 2021|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||15th April 2021|
|APPSC Hall Ticket 2021 For Departmental Test (Nov Session)||One Week Before the Exam|
|Date of APPSC Departmental Test||25th May 2021 To 3rd June 2021|
|Declaration Date of AP Department Test Results 2021||July 2021|
The Departmental Test – Nov Session Fee for each Paper is Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) as per G.O.Ms.No.121,G.A (Ser-C) Department, Dt.17.09.2019. However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages. Also, applying candidates shall pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards application
processing fee, besides the examination fee.
Mode Of Payment
The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway
using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ SBI Challan (Payable at AP Online payment
Gateway). The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fees will be available on the Commission’s Website. Also, the fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. In the case of corrections, Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However, changes are not allowed for Name, Personal Details, and Fee, etc.
According to the APPSC Departmental Test 2021 Notification, all the candidates will be hired based on the below-mentioned rounds.
- Written Test
- Viva Voce
Steps To Apply For Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test 2021
- The Applicant has to Login to the Commission’s website with the User Name (OTPR
ID) and the Password set by the Candidate. After Login, the Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) @ psc.ap.gov.in.
- After login, all the applying candidates should click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- The Applicant now has to click on the payment link against Notification No.19/2020.
- Once the payment is successful, the payment reference ID is generated. Candidates
can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2021.
- Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in the application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself for paper code only.
- Cross-check all the details and then take out the printed copy of it.
The APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2021 will be rejected for the following reasons:
- Failure to upload the Photo/ Signature.
- Failure to pay a fee towards the Test and application.
- If the scanned Service Certificate is not uploaded duly filled in and signed by the applicant and the Controlling Officer with seal.
- Also, if the filled-in APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2021 is not in terms of this notification.
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (4) of the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during the debarment period.
Links – AP Departmental Test Notification (Nov) & Online Application Form
|To Check & Download AP Departmental Test Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|One Time Profile Registration – AP Departmental Test Nov 2021||Click Here – (Link Is Active Now)|
|Instructions To Candidates||Click Here|
|For Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test 2021 – Nov Session||User Manual|
Follow us on Freshers Now for the latest updates regarding the APPSC Departmental Test 2021 Notification. Also, bookmark us by Ctrl + D to get notifications. If you have any queries then comment us in the below section.