APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2019 (Nov Session) @ psc.ap.gov.in under Notification Number – 19/2019 is Released. The officials Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) had started accepting the online APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2019 from 16th October 2019 to 28th October 2019. Those who want to apply for Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test 2019 can check this page to know the detailed information. The direct link to apply for APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2019 is active today that is 16th October 2019. The Online Application Submission for November Notification is active.
Update: The Online Application Form Submission for the AP Departmental Tests (Notification No. 19/2019) – November Session has been enabled. So, apply online with the link attached below.
The last date to submit the OTRP Form for the APPSC Departmental Test 2019 Notification on or before 28th October 2019. Remember, if you satisfy the APPSC Departmental Test Eligibility 2019 given below, then only you can have the chance to apply for APPSC Departmental Test Nov Notification 2019. The exam will be conducted from 14th To 19th November 2019. So, we suggest you check the process to apply for the Department Test – Nov Session.
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest APPSC Openings
APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2019 – Nov Session
|Latest APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2019|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Exam Name||Departmental Test – November 2019 Session|
|Starting Date To Apply||16th October 2019|
|End Date To Submit||28th October 2019|
|Exam Date (Nov Session)||14th To 19th November 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Viva Voce|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
- The employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Tests
that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules.
- Typists-cum-Assets. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are eligible to
appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
- The Secretariat employees are allowed to appear for the following Tests, wherever
the rules permit in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services
a) Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No: 6 & 7.
b) Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code Nos: 31, 46, 64, 79, 89, 100, 114
- The candidates intending to apply for the following Tests should refer to the
respective Service Rules for the eligibility.
You Can Also Check: ★ APPSC Departmental Test Syllabus
|Starting Date to Fill APPSC Departmental Application Form||16th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for APPSC Departmental Test||28th October 2019|
|Date of APPSC Departmental Test||14th To 19th November 2019|
|APPSC Hall Ticket 2019 For Departmental Test (November Session)||2nd Week Of November 2019|
|Declaration Date of AP Department Test Results 2019||Last Week Of November 2019|
The Departmental Test – November 2019 Session Fee for each Paper is Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) as per G.O.Ms.No.121,G.A(Ser-C) Department, Dt.17.09.2019. However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages. Also, applying candidates shall pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards application
processing fee, besides the examination fee.
You Can Also Check: ★ APPSC Departmental Test Results
Mode Of Payment
The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway
using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ SBI Challan (Payable at AP Online payment
Gateway). The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fees will be available on the Commission’s Website. Also, the fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. In the case of corrections, Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However, changes are not allowed for Name, Personal Details, and Fee, etc.
According to the APPSC Departmental Test 2019 Notification, all the candidates will be hired based on the below-mentioned rounds.
- Written Test
- Viva Voce
You Can Also Check: ★ APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket
Steps To Apply For Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test 2019
- The Applicant has to Login in the Commission’s website with the User Name (OTPR
ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) @ psc.ap.gov.in.
- After login, all the applying candidates should click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- The Applicant now has to click on the payment link against the Notification No.19/2019.
- Once the payment is successful, the payment reference ID is generated. Candidates
can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2019.
- Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in the application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself for paper code only.
- Cross-check all the details and then take out the printed copy of it.
You Can Also Check: ★ APPSC Departmental Test Previous Papers
The APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2019 will be rejected for the following reasons:
- Failure to upload the Photo/ Signature.
- Failure to pay a fee towards the Test and application.
- If the scanned Service Certificate is not uploaded duly filled in and signed by the applicant and the Controlling Officer with seal.
- Also, if the filled-in APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2019 is not in terms of this notification.
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (4) of the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during the debarment period.
Links – AP Departmental Test Notification (Nov) & Online Application Form
|To Check & Download AP Departmental Test Notification 2019||Click Here|
|One Time Profile Registration – AP Departmental Test Nov 2019||Click Here – Link Is Active Now|
|Instructions To Candidates||Click Here|
|For Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test 2019 – Nov Session||User Manual|
Follow us on Freshers Now for the latest updates regarding the APPSC Departmental Test 2019 Notification. Also, bookmark us by Ctrl + D to get notifications. If you have any queries then comment us in the below section.