APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2020 (May Session) @ psc.ap.gov.in under Notification Number – 06/2020, Application Form Is Released. The officials of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) started accepting the online APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2020 from 8th October 2020 To 14th October 2020. Those who want to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test 2020 can check this page to know the detailed information. The direct link to apply for APPSC Departmental Test 2020 is given below which will be activated on 8th October 2020.
Latest Update: Candidates, who have already applied for Notification No: 03/2020 Dated: 01/07/2020, need not apply again for the same paper codes and they will be considered for this notification. The APPSC Departmental Test Application Link Is Active Now. So, check and apply for the test.
The last date to submit the OTRP Form for the APPSC Departmental Test 2020 Notification on or before 14th October 2020. Remember, if you satisfy the APPSC Departmental Test Eligibility 2020 given below, then only you can have the chance to apply for APPSC Departmental Test May Notification 2020. The exam will be conducted on 21st November 2020. So, we suggest you check the process to apply for the Department Test – May Session.
- 1 APPSC Departmental Test 2020 – May Session
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 APPSC Departmental Test 2020 – Important Dates
- 4 Application Fee
- 5 Mode Of Payment
- 6 Selection Process
- 7 Steps To Apply For Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test 2020
- 8 Links – AP Departmental Test Notification (May) & Online Application Form
APPSC Departmental Test 2020 – May Session
|Latest APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Exam Name||Departmental Test – May 2020 Session|
|Starting Date To Apply||8th October 2020|
|End Date To Submit||14th October 2020|
|Exam Date (May Session)||21st November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Viva Voce|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
★ ★ You Can Also Check ★ ★
|APPSC Departmental Test Syllabus|
|APPSC Departmental Test Previous Papers|
|APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket|
|APPSC Departmental Test Results|
|APPSC Departmental Test Answer Key|
- The employees of the Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Tests
that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules.
- Typists-cum-Assets. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are eligible to
appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
- The Secretariat employees are allowed to appear for the following Tests, wherever
the rules permit in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services
a) Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No: 6 & 7.
b) Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code Nos: 31, 46, 64, 79, 89, 100, 114
- The candidates intending to apply for the following Tests should refer to the
respective Service Rules for the eligibility.
APPSC Departmental Test 2020 – Important Dates
|APPSC Departmental Test Notification Release Date||5th October 2020|
|Starting Date to Fill APPSC Departmental Application Form||8th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for APPSC Departmental Test||14th October 2020|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||14th October 2020|
|APPSC Hall Ticket 2020 For Departmental Test (May Session)||2nd week of November 2020 – Tentative|
|Date of APPSC Departmental Test||21st November 2020|
|Declaration Date of AP Department Test Results 2020||November 2020|
The Departmental Test – May 2020 Session Fee for each Paper is Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) as per G.O.Ms.No.121,G.A (Ser-C) Department, Dt.17.09.2019. However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages. Also, applying candidates shall pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards application
processing fee, besides the examination fee.
Mode Of Payment
The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway
using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ SBI Challan (Payable at AP Online payment
Gateway). The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fees will be available on the Commission’s Website. Also, the fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. In the case of corrections, Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However, changes are not allowed for Name, Personal Details, and Fee, etc.
According to the APPSC Departmental Test 2020 Notification, all the candidates will be hired based on the below-mentioned rounds.
- Written Test
- Viva Voce
Steps To Apply For Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test 2020
- The Applicant has to Login in the Commission’s website with the User Name (OTPR
ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) @ psc.ap.gov.in.
- After login, all the applying candidates should click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- The Applicant now has to click on the payment link against the Notification No.19/2020.
- Once the payment is successful, the payment reference ID is generated. Candidates
can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2020.
- Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in the application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself for paper code only.
- Cross-check all the details and then take out the printed copy of it.
The APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2020 will be rejected for the following reasons:
- Failure to upload the Photo/ Signature.
- Failure to pay a fee towards the Test and application.
- If the scanned Service Certificate is not uploaded duly filled in and signed by the applicant and the Controlling Officer with seal.
- Also, if the filled-in APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2020 is not in terms of this notification.
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (4) of the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during the debarment period.
Links – AP Departmental Test Notification (May) & Online Application Form
|To Check & Download AP Departmental Test Notification 2020 PDF||Click Here|
|One Time Profile Registration – AP Departmental Test May 2020||Click Here – (Link Is Active Now)|
|Instructions To Candidates||Click Here|
|For Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test 2020 – May Session||User Manual|
Follow us on Freshers Now for the latest updates regarding the APPSC Departmental Test 2020 Notification. Also, bookmark us by Ctrl + D to get notifications. If you have any queries then comment us in the below section.