APPSC Extension Officer Hall Ticket 2019: Good News for the aspirants who applied for the APPSC Extension Officer post. The Officials of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released the examination date for the APPSC EO post. The APPSC EO exam date is 25th April 2019. Candidates who completed their registration process will get the APPSC Extension Officer Admit Card in the month of April 2019. You can also visit the Official Website of the APPSc i.e., psc.ap.gov.in complete details.
Overview of APPSC EO Hall Ticket 2019
|APPSC Extension Officer Hall Ticket 2019|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Extension Officer – Supervisor Grade I|
|Exam Date||25th April 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2019|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Extension Officer Examination – Selection Process
This page provides you with the complete details regarding the APPSC Extension Officer Examination. Before attending the examination center, candidates need to carry their valid admit cards. You can download the admit cards from the official website. Without the admit cards, candidates are not allowed to attend for the exam. So, download the admit card and refer the exam pattern before attending the exam. The below sections of this page provides you with the exact details about the exam like selection process, mandatory documents, steps to download the admit card.
Details Available On APPSC Extension Officer Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can note the details which will be appeared on the psc.ap.gov.in Hall Ticket 2019. The hall ticket contains the personal information of the candidate appearing for the exam, examination center, Examination timing, and some important details.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Age of the Aspirant.
- Date Of Birth.
- Email ID.
- Application Number.
- Name of the Father.
- Name of the Mother.
- Venue of the Examination.
- Examiationination Name.
- Examination Date.
- Examination Time.
- Photo of the candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Examination Counsellor.
- Instructions to be followed for the Examination.
You Can Also Check – APPSC Extension Officer Syllabus
Documents To Be Carried For The APPSC Extension Officer Call Letter 2019
- PAN Card.
- Ration Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- College ID.
- Voter ID.
- Employee ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
Steps To Download APPSC Extension Officer Admit Card
- First, enter into the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official website i.e., psc.ap.gov.in.
- Then, the home page of the website will be displayed on the screen.
- On the home page, you will find the flashing links related to different posts.
- Search for the required admit card link.
- After, finding the link, click on that link.
- You will get submission form to be filled.
- Fill in the details carefully and then submit it.
- Then, admit card will be generated.
- Take a certain number of hard copies of the admit card which is very important for the examination.
To Download APPSC EO Hall ticket 2019 – Click Here
This is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are preparing for government jobs. Hope that the information given above is useful. You can find the syllabus for the APPSC EO post. For any further information, you can contact us at freshersnow.com