APPSC Extension Officer Hall Ticket 2019 Will Be Available From 24th April 2019: Good News for the aspirants who applied for the APPSC Extension Officer post. The Officials of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released the examination date for the APPSC EO post. The APPSC EO Exam Date is 29th April 2019. Candidates who completed their registration process will get the APPSC Extension Officer Admit Card 2019. You can also visit the Official Website of the APPSC i.e., psc.ap.gov.in to get your admit card.
- 1 APPSC Extension Officer Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
APPSC Extension Officer Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
|APPSC Extension Officer Hall Ticket 2019 | Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Extension Officer – Supervisor Grade I|
|Total Vacancies||109 Posts|
|Exam Date||29th April 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Releases On 24th April 2019|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Extension Officer Selection Process 2019
This page provides you with the complete details regarding the APPSC Extension Officer Examination 2019. Before attending the examination center, candidates need to carry their valid admit cards. You can download the admit cards from the official website. Without the admit cards, candidates are not allowed to attend the exam. So, download the admit card and refer the exam pattern before attending the exam. The below sections of this page provides you with the exact details about the exam like selection process, mandatory documents, steps to download the admit card.
Details Available On APPSC Extension Officer Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can note the details which will be appeared on the psc.ap.gov.in Hall Ticket 2019. The hall ticket contains the personal information of the candidate appearing for the exam, examination center, Examination timing, and some important details.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Age of the Aspirant.
- Date Of Birth.
- Email ID.
- Application Number.
- Name of the Father.
- Name of the Mother.
- The venue of the Examination.
- Examiationination Name.
- Examination Date.
- Examination Time.
- Photo of the candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Examination Counsellor.
- Instructions to be followed for the Examination.
You Can Also Check: APPSC Extension Officer Syllabus
Documents To Be Carried For The APPSC Extension Officer Call Letter 2019
- PAN Card.
- Ration Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- College ID.
- Voter ID.
- Employee ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
Steps To Download APPSC Extension Officer Admit Card 2019
- First, enter into the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official website i.e., psc.ap.gov.in.
- Then, the home page of the website will be displayed on the screen.
- On the home page, you will find the flashing links related to different posts.
- Search for the required admit card link.
- After, finding the link, click on that link.
- You will get a submission form to be filled.
- Fill in the details carefully and then submit it.
- Then, the APPSC Extension Officer Hall Ticket 2019 will be generated.
- Take a certain number of hard copies of the admit card which is very important for the examination.
To Download APPSC Extension Officer Hall ticket 2019 – Click Here – (Link Will Be Updated Shortly)
★ ★ Check More Hall Tickets ★ ★
This is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are preparing for government jobs. Hope that the information given above is useful. You can find the syllabus for the APPSC EO post. For any further information, you can contact us at freshersnow.com.