APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus 2019: Eligible aspirants who have applied for the APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Recruitment 2019 must and should know the exact APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Exam Pattern and the psc.ap.gov.in TPBO Selection Process 2019 from the below sections of this page. And also, the officials of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to organize the TBPO Prelims Examination 2019 tentatively in the month of April 2019.
Further, only the candidates who got shortlisted in the prelims exam will only have the scope to attempt the Mains Examination 2019 on 21st May 2019 tentatively. Check all the mandatory stuff regarding the ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ TPBO Syllabus 2019 from each section. And then download the APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Exam Syllabus 2019 in PDF format for free from the end of this page.
You Can Also Check: ★ APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Recruitment
- 1 APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus 2019 – Details
APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus 2019 – Details
|ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus 2019 | AP TPBO Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Town Planning Building Overseer (TPBO)|
|Total Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Starting Date||18th February 2019|
|End Date||13th March 2019|
|Exam Date||Prelims – April 2019|
Mains – 21st May 2019 – Tentatively
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Document Verification, Interview|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
psc.ap.gov.in TPBO Selection Process 2019
Candidates must and should notify the APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Selection Process 2019 from the below list. Furthermore, by referring to the below rounds, you can easily go and perform with the given rounds. Remember, that the selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer-based examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated. Appearance in all the papers of computer-based examination / Main examination is compulsory. The absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
You Can Also Check: ★ APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Hall Ticket
Latest Andhra Pradesh PSC TBPO Exam Pattern 2019
Well, we have gathered the latest APPSC TBPO Exam Pattern 2019 and then kept all those details in the tabular fashion. Moreover, if you are the one who is going to attempt the examination must and should get an overview of the Andhra Pradesh PSC TBPO Exam Pattern 2019 from the below table. So that you can know the structure of the test paper. Furthermore, the total time given for the APPSC TBPO Examination 2019 is 300 Minutes. Moreover, the written test will be of objective type. So, notify all the information and then move further.
|Papers||Subjects||Q’s & Marks|
|Paper – I||General Studies and Mental Ability (SSC Standard)||150 Q’s & Marks|
|Paper – II||Subject (Intermediate Vocational Standard)||150 Q’s & Marks|
|Total Marks||300 Q’s & Marks|
|NEGATIVE MARKS: As per G.O. Ms. No.235 Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt.06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.|
Download APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF
You need to practice all the topics covered for the written exam to score top results. Before starting the exam development, aspirants need to know the exact scheme of the question paper. With the help of APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Exam Syllabus 2019 and APPSC TBPO Exam Pattern 2019, candidates can achieve the perfect preparation. You can also download APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Previous Question Papers with Answers to prepare well for the written exam.
You Can Also Check: ★ APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Previous Papers
Go through the below sections of this page to clearly know the ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ PSC Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise along with the Paper wise. If you are interested to take part in the Andhra Pradesh PSC TPBO Examination 2019, then start preparing for the exam by using the study material provided on this page. Furthermore, you need to schedule a perfect plan of action to complete the test preparation.
Paper I – General Studies & Mental Ability (SSC Standard)
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- The physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies
- Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- A social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal Implications/ problems.
Paper II – Subject (Intermediate Vocational Standard)
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc) Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Drawing and detailing of
(a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds,
Masonry & Stone Joints
(c) Foundations – Various types
(d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection
(e) Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch,
(f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring,
(g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling & Moulding
(h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed and Flush Door,
(i) Windows & Ventilators
(j) Pitched Roof- Various types – King post, & Queen post,
(k) Steel Roof Trusses
(l) Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel, and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well
(m) Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section
(n) Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms
(o) Different types of Irrigation Structures
(p) Pipelines Joint Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings,
(q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling,
Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting
of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
To Download APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus 2019 PDF: Click Here
Like all the information about the APPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Syllabus 2019? then, check our Freshers Now portal for more information about the latest recruitment, job notifications, interviews, examinations and many more.