Good news for the job seekers In Bangalore. Yes, Aquity Solutions India Private Limited authority is going to conduct the Aquity Solutions Walkin Interview from 12th To 14th September 2019 In Bangalore for Analyst Role. So all the interested aspirants can check this entire page for more details regarding the Aquity Solutions Wakin Drive 2019. Candidates having 0 – 3 years experience in the related field is preferable. To know further details like salary, particulars and eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates of BCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Computers) aspirants are eligible for the Aquity Solutions Walkin In Bangalore.
- 1 Aquity Solutions Walkin Drive 2019 – Complete Details
- 1.1 Job Description – Analyst
- 1.2 Key Responsibilities
- 1.3 Company Description – Aquity Solutions India Private Limited
- 1.4 Candidate Profile
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Venue – Aquity Solutions Walkin Interview
- 1.7 Particulars – Aquity Solutions Walkin Drive In Bangalore
- 1.8 Documents To Be Carried For Aquity Solutions Walkin In Bangalore
Aquity Solutions Walkin Drive 2019 – Complete Details
|Company Name||Aquity Solutions India Private Limited|
|Qualification||BCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Computers)|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 PA|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
Job Description – Analyst
- The Application Analyst (AA) for Implementation Services is primarily responsible for discovery and application configuration for all our companies.
- This includes all business and product lines currently supported by our company.
- Applications Analyst will be responsible to implement our Products/Applications to new customers.
You Can Also Prepare: ★ ★ Interview Question And Answers
- Adhering to the project scope as defined in the SOW
Application Configuration for all customers and coordination with all related departments for customer satisfaction Work closely with all members within Aquity.
- In conjunction with the project scope as defined in the SOW, will create and test all templates required for the business application to ensure best practices are defined and implemented
- Coordinate all full-cycle testing to ensure the most optimal application configuration. All of the AA responsibilities will be done within the defined scope utilizing cost management skills to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. The AA will also assist with special projects and work requests as required.
Company Description – Aquity Solutions India Private Limited
Aquity Solutions India Private Limited is an outsourced clinical documentation solution for healthcare systems and practices overloaded by medical data entry and management tasks. Our medical transcriptionists, medical coders and virtual scribes accurately capture the complete patient story to help alleviate the pressures that strict documentation requirements place on healthcare organizations, physicians, and coders. We seamlessly integrate with your EHR and clinical/ coding workflows, delivering better data and better services to achieve better clinical and financial results.
- Strong verbal communication and should be capable to talk to US/UK customers
- SQL Queries (Basic to Intermediate)
- C,C++, Java/Python
- UG: BCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Computers)
- PG: Any Post Graduate
Venue – Aquity Solutions Walkin Interview
Aquity Solutions India Pvt Ltd 147,
4th Floor, Anjaneya Techno Park,
Kodhihali, Madiwala Machideva Road (Old Airport Road),
Bangalore – 560 008
Particulars – Aquity Solutions Walkin Drive In Bangalore
Walkin Date: 12th To 14th September 2019
Interview Timings: 10:00 AM Onwards
Documents To Be Carried For Aquity Solutions Walkin In Bangalore
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Moreover, you need to carry Government Certified ID proof along with the hard copy of updated resume while coming down for Aquity Solutions Walkin 2019.
- Aspirants were asked to carry their Latest Passport size photos.
For more latest walkins, keep visiting our Freshers Now page. Thank You.