Arcadis Recruitment 2019 For Graduate Engineer in Bangalore by the Arcadis is Expired. Candidates can go through the Arcadis Careers page for the latest information. So, all the candidates who are in search of the Arcadis Jobs in Bangalore need to focus on this page to know the detailed information. To apply for the Arcadis Recruitment 2019 Drive, candidates need to complete their graduation in B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech in the respective field. Check the Arcadis Eligibility Criteria 2019 as given below and then apply for the Graduate Engineer – Electrical (UK Projects) role through the Arcadis Recruitment in Bangalore link given to the end of this page.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Arcadis Recruitment 2019 – Information
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer – Electrical (UK Projects)|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
Arcadis Eligibility Criteria 2019 | Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical engineering from a recognized University.
- Familiar with Building Design like Architectural, Civil/ Structural along with all aspects of Building services systems (Building Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire System) or similar works will be an advantage
- Good visualization ability and Familiarity with drafting/ modeling & drafting tools mandatory
- Good learning ability/ self-learner and willingness to quickly learn new technologies
- A strong, self-motivated and assertive person capable of working under pressure.
- Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Willing to travel and work at different locations within India/ abroad
- Flexible to adopt new work/ challenge work as per business requirement.
Job Description | Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Working independently on assigned tasks as well as collaborate with the team on various projects in line with client requirement
- Ensure assigned tasks is delivered with high quality within the program and budget
- Liaison with lead business to demonstrate an understanding of scope, knowledge, and experience to provide innovative design solution as per best engineering practices.
- Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design
- Building a profile in the industry and keeping up-to-date with innovations and developments
- Compliance of Arcadis business management system
- Health & Safety Management
- Performing other assigned duties and responsibilities as required from time to time
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. They are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
What do the Arcadis offer?
Arcadis team offers a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business, a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
To Apply For Arcadis Recruitment 2019 Drive: Job Expired
We hope all the candidates who are seeking for the Arcadis Jobs in Bangalore have applied for the Arcadis Recruitment in Bangalore through the above provided link. Follow us on Freshers Now page for further notifications.